What's new

1965 video showing Indian troops capture Haji Pir pass and Indian offensives in Jaurian and Kupwara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually quite fun to post this video and bust ISPR propaganda.:)

And it is fun busting your pathetic busting attempts.

If seeing a video of one Indian soldier dying in line of duty, makes you feel good, I am sure seeing videos and pictures of tens of thoudands of Pakistani soldiers dying and surrendering to India. should make your day. wouldn't it ?

He died with honor.

I am just asking his picture since it is related with this thread. Why only remember Dayal and not Major Ramesh who died at the same place and sector?

In the process I also ruined "feel good" thread of you kids which is a plus. No disrespect for Major Ramesh though. If alive he would have been a mature professional and a better person than all you clowns.

And it is fun busting your pathetic busting attempts.

He died with honor.

I am just asking his picture since it is related with this thread. Why only remember Dayal and not Major Ramesh who died at the same place and sector?

In the process I also ruined "feel good" thread of you kids which is a plus. No disrespect for Major Ramesh though. If alive he would have been a mature professional and a better person than all you clowns.

By bringing in 1971 on 1965 war thread, you humiliated yourself and needlessly reopened the chapter off your country's humiliation, we are just beginning too feel good.

By bringing in 1971 on 1965 war thread, you humiliated yourself and needlessly reopened the chapter off your country's humiliation, we are just beginning too feel good.

I just ruined your "feel good" thread.

Stop crying over it. I would do it again whenever you kids try to do the same. :)

I just ruined your "feel good" thread.

Stop crying over it. I would do it again whenever you kids try to do the same. :)

Did you ? Considering we are still posting on this thread.

Offcourse capturing Haji pir pass with just a handful of soldiers in 1965 was big victory for India but not as big victory, as conquering and dismembering half of Pakistan.

Which is where you have led this thread to.

Things must be really bad in India since some weekend warriors need to feel good on a fifty year old event.
I mean 1965 anniversary was several months earlier but i guess when you are in the dumps, one needs some feel good factor.....way to go Indians. :lol:

Actually you just increased your humiliation in this thread even more.

This video is still making you cry:)

I didn't even bother to watch the video since I know Haji Pir is still with us and is a pain in the as$ even today for you. I am fine with that.

I just ruined your thread. Now don't whine about it.

Did you ? Considering we are still posting on this thread.

Offcourse capturing Haji pir pass with just a handful of soldiers in 1965 was big victory for India but not as big victory, as conquering and dismembering half of Pakistan.

Which is where you have led this thread to.

The thread is in our full control just like hajirpir and a known troll's attempt to feel good is destroyed.

You yourself might post with desperation and frustration for some time and then disappear like always.

Open a new feel good thread. This one is done. :lol:

I didn't even bother to watch the video since I know Haji Pir is still with us and is a pain in the as$ even today for you. I am fine with that.

A relatively useless pass like Haji Pir was a great bargain for far more important chamb sector.

I just ruined your entire new years day, don't whine about it.

But what about Major Ramesh Baldani who tried to pull out another Haji Pir pass and failed?

No videos and pictures for him? :lol:
chachi ji tosi post kar dao video ,enni yaad aa rahi hai oos video dii tan

A relatively useless pass like Haji Pir was a great bargain for far more important chamb sector.

I just ruined your entire new years day, don't whine about it.

You can still find even today bharatis whining 24/7 about this "useless" pass. If it useless. Fine. We would keep it. ranjit Dayal fought for a useless pass. What a poor achievement that was :lol:

Anyways my day is fine. In fact it is even better. After yesterday's thrashing you got me another chance to thrash you again. Two times within 24 hours.

And not to forget that you thread is ruined and you are forced to say that 1965 capture of Haji Pir pass was for a useless pass.

I am satisfied with your desperation and frustration.

chachi ji tosi post kar dao video ,enni yaad aa rahi hai oos video dii tan

Choro yaar. Major Ramesh is dead. And Haji Pir is with us.

If India has forgotten Ramesh then who am I to talk about that poor guy. :)

The thread is in our full control just like hajirpir and a known troll's attempt to feel good is destroyed.

You yourself might post with desperation and frustration for some time and then disappear like always.

Open a new feel good thread. This one is done. :lol:

You seem hardly in control of your ownself , much less this thread. You have real psychological problem, that you can not accept defeat in debate, hence this thread will carry on , as you can't help yourself but need to have the last word.

Haji Pir pass is only with you because, we gave it back, as an act of benevolence/good faith.
A mistake which we did not repeat with East Pakistan.

You can still find even today bharatis whining 24/7 about this "useless" pass. If it useless. Fine. We would keep it. ranjit Dayal fought for a useless pass. What a poor achievement that was :lol:

Anyways my day is fine. In fact it is even better. After yesterday's thrashing you got me another chance to thrash you again. Two times within 24 hours.

And not to forget that you thread is ruined and you are forced to say that 1965 capture of Haji Pir pass was for a useless pass.

I am satisfied with your desperation and frustration.

Choro yaar. Major Ramesh is dead. And Haji Pir is with us.

If India has forgotten Ramesh then who am I to talk about that poor guy. :)
You are still whining about loss of turtuk sector 24/7.
Meanwhile general Maliki fighting for chamb went to total waste.

Damn your back must now be sore after getting whooped at my hands multiple times in 24 hrs.

And not forget your days is ruined by a previously unseen videos of pakistain soldiers dead or surrendering.

Choro yaar, Major Muhammad Afzal Malik is dead and mendhar is with us, who am I to talk about that poor guy if Pakistan has forgotten him.

You seem hardly in control of your ownself , much less this thread. You have real psychological problem, that you can not accept defeat in debate, hence this thread will carry on , as you can't help yourself but need to have the last word.

Haji Pir pass is only with you because, we gave it back, as an act of benevolence/good faith.
A mistake which we did not repeat with East Pakistan.

You shouldn't be worried about my some imaginary psychological problems. You should be worried about your psychological problems? The problems that you and your country is suffering with.

Bans after bans. Humiliations after humiliations. You keep coming to this forum. We hate you andyour country. But like a rat you keep coming here. Why??? Because you are obsessed with us and our country. All that brainwashing that you country has done on has made you obsessed with Pakistan.

Go help yourself. Find a cure for your obsession with Pakistan. Nobody here cares about you. Nobody gives a sh!t to India and its daily dramas. Get lost and live you life. If you can.

And you didn't return Haji pir for benevolence. You returned it in return for territory lost in Akhnor sector. Keep this benevolence BS to yourself. It is beyond "auqat" of your country to be benevolent to anyone. It is not your auqat. :)

Any video from 1971 when Indian troops again tried to capture Haji pir pass and failed with heavy losses?

Any picture of Major Ramesh Baldani who was killed in this attempt?
No we have pictures of brave mushy eating samosas in dubai. Wat is so funny about a soldier's brave death in war?
At least he kept his honor intact. Be civilized , soldier's sacrifice of any side should not be disparaged.

If seeing a video of one Indian soldier dying in line of duty, makes you feel good, I am sure seeing videos and pictures of tens of thoudands of Pakistani soldiers dying and surrendering to India. should make your day. wouldn't it ?
lets not stoop to their level, we should not belittle any soldiers sacrifice for their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom