What's new

1965 video showing Indian troops capture Haji Pir pass and Indian offensives in Jaurian and Kupwara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps your mental troubles have devolved into schizophrenic delusions, perhaps good psychiatrist might help you remembering what really happened.

I merely toy with you, with kid, for you do not have mental capacity engage in an informed debate.

As for Haji pir pass, As India had captured much more land, India could have barter other areas , for areas strategically important for India, for eg Area around Lahore for Chamb.

We gave you back much more as we had captured much more than you, we shouldn't have. Luckily we never made that mistake again, that is why you are still crying about Siachen.

Thanks for being so worried about my "psychological problems". It seems like you have married your sister to me that you are so much worried. Thanks anyways. :lol:

As for informed debate. Your country produces very little of those. You are mocked for your low IQ by Chinese for a reason. Even they know how much dumb you are. :lol:

India captured more or whole of Pakistan. You returned in return of land lost in Akhnor. Yeah if you would have returned Hajir pir without anything in return they I might have accepted that India for once was benevolent. But we all know why India was forced to return Haji Pir. There is no point in debating this no point. :)

Any self respecting man would only dare to brag about their own victories, but since you are a Pakistani, you have none, hence have to fall back on single Chinese victories, to save face.

It is sad, really, you have my sympathies.

I just played your game on you. You guys keep talking about surrender. Yeah it is a bad thing. Pity us. But then mighty Indian army did that before us in far easier situation. How sweet!! :D

Anyways you guys should be the last to talk about self respect. I can insult you all I want and even you won't leave this forum due to your obsession. I can call you whatever I want to. You won't get budge by that.

You have no self respect. Your whole creed is a stranger to the word "self respect". :)

Are you blind?

The entire article event is based on capture of turtuk.

And no Chang's kid it is you who whine about Kashmir on a daily basis and we make you cry even more.

Also it is you guys who forgets your dead and even refuse to burry them:

Hey joker did you even bother to read the article.

The article is about humanitarian issues of divided families. Dozens of articles exist on internet about this issue. nobody cares about turtuk here like you cry about Haji Pir even today.

And yes we talk about Kashmir all the time. It is ours after all.

And thanks for burying the militants of HeM and LeT. We also helped indian soldiers a lot of time. No big deal :)

Thanks for being so worried about my "psychological problems". It seems like you have married your sister to me that you are so much worried. Thanks anyways. :lol:

As for informed debate. Your country produces very little of those. You are mocked for your low IQ by Chinese for a reason. Even they know how much dumb you are. :lol:

India captured more or whole of Pakistan. You returned in return of land lost in Akhnor. Yeah if you would have returned Hajir pir without anything in return they I might have accepted that India for once was benevolent. But we all know why India was forced to return Haji Pir. There is no point in debating this no point. :)

Well I am worried about you 'son'. Too much internet and shagging has left you brain damaged.

Again Chinese ke pallu ke niche jaake chup gaya. Does your country have no achievement of its own, that in every India-Pakistan debate you bring in Chinese to save your face.

Take it as you like, since India returned a much larger area than it was required too, So either Haji pir pass or Lahore or other areas in Punjab and Sindh were returned as an act of benevolence, take your pick.

Well I am worried about you 'son'. Too much internet and shagging has left you brain damaged.

Again Chinese ke pallu ke niche jaake chup gaya. Does your country have no achievement of its own, that in every India-Pakistan debate you bring in Chinese to save your face.

Take it as you like, since India returned a much larger area than it was required too, So either Haji pir pass or Lahore or other areas in Punjab and Sindh were returned as an act of benevolence, take your pick.

You can all worried. I would keep playing while you are here. Or while we allow you to be here. ;)

I would hide anywhere I want to. And since it hurts you I would use it again and again. You loe to talk about surrender. Right? Well you clowns surrendered to a famine stricken China in far easier conditions as compared to Pakistan in East Pakistan.

And you returned Haji Pir for loss of territory in Akhnor and Chamb. Stop begging me to accept that story of benevolence that you have been told in your country.

I just played your game on you. You guys keep talking about surrender. Yeah it is a bad thing. Pity us. But then mighty Indian army did that before us in far easier situation. How sweet!! :D

Anyways you guys should be the last to talk about self respect. I can insult you all I want and even you won't leave this forum due to your obsession. I can call you whatever I want to. You won't get budge by that.

You have no self respect. Your whole creed is a stranger to the word "self respect". :)

Unlike Pakistan, India never surrendered to China, There was no surrender document, no handing over the firearms, only a cease fire. Individual soldiers had been captured, but that is not surrender.

You guy have the sole honor of surrendering enemas in the entire subcontinent.

Hence it is pitiful, of you would drag Chinese capture few thousand Indians,
When 93000 Pakistanis surrendered to India.

Why would I leave this forum, if you insult me, I would rather kick you arse, much more than I am doing, right now.
Btw yeh forum aapke papa ji ka to hai nahi, toh apni aukaat mein raho.

Unlike Pakistan, India never surrendered to China, There was no surrender document, no handing over the firearms, only a cease fire. Individual soldiers had been captured, but that is not surrender.

Why would I leave this forum, if you insult me, I would rather kick you arse, much more than I am doing, right now.

That is even worst. You surrendered without signing anything. You thrown your weapons and ran away leaving Arunachal Pardesh at the mercy of PLA. :lol:

you an feel all the pity you want to. We all know of the "heroics" that you did in 1962. Only time you had to face a little tough opponent.

You cannot kick my arse kid As benevolence is beyond auqat of the country that you left, kicking my arse is beyond your auqat. Tumhari 2 takkai ki auqat sai bahar ki baat hai yeh.

This is our forum and you are here till we allow you to. Sad little sorry for you. ;)

Talking about marriage, I am sure you belong to this category:
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ing-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children/

Also how can keep binding under Chinese skirts it ain't gonna save you.

We are yet to return the turtuk lands we captured which is causing severe heartburns in Pakistan.
Cousin marriage are a norm in India too. Should I bring something from India?

You are such a big idiot that you bring something to insult that can result in you getting humiliated in the worst manner. And you don't even realize it.

Chinese are our allies and friends. Both of us have kicked and killed you in massive numbers. So yeah we would use their example whenever we want to.

And keep talking about Turtuk while Haji Pir is with Pakistan giving you more dead bodies and pain in your arse. No video or a picture can help in this case. :)

I Have A Few Nice Videos For You As Well

Cousin marriage are a norm in India too. Should I bring something from India?

You are such a big idiot that you bring something to insult that can result in you getting humiliated in the worst manner. And you don't even realize it.

Chinese are our allies and friends. Both of us have kicked and killed you in massive numbers. So yeah we would use their example whenever we want to.

And keep talking about Turtuk while Haji Pir is with Pakistan giving you more dead bodies and pain in your arse. No video or a picture can help in this case
In India rate if cousin marriage is far lower whereas Pakistan is world leader:
http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526

Chinese are not your allies, In fact the relation has become more like stepfather-stepdaughter.

And keep talking about Hajipur while we still keep akhnoor which is a bane for your troops on LoC

Thanx You Showed Indian Battle Tanks Captured By Pakistan.The Thing Is That Youtube Is Full of Such Videos And Equal Amounts of Vicious Crossfire In The Comments Section.You Could Have Done Something Much Better Than To Start A Thread on A Mere Youtube Video

In India rate if cousin marriage is far lower whereas Pakistan is world leader:
http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526

Chinese are not your allies, In fact the relation has become more like stepfather-stepdaughter.

And keep talking about Hajipur while we still keep akhnoor which is a bane for your troops on LoC

You don't just marry cousins. You have people or tribes where a single wife has multiple husbands. You are the filth that even swaps wives for benefits.

So cut me this cr@p about cousin marriage. The kind of dumb you are, I am pretty sureare also result of cousin marraiges. :rofl:

And chinese are our allies. Nobody needs a certificate for our relations from a dumb bharati like you.

And Haji Pir is with us giving you dead bodies while Akhnor is no bane for us. You are again pulling things from your as$. :lol:

That is even worst. You surrendered without signing anything. You thrown your weapons and ran away leaving Arunachal Pardesh at the mercy of PLA. :lol:

you an feel all the pity you want to. We all know of the "heroics" that you did in 1962. Only time you had to face a little tough opponent.

You cannot kick my arse kid As benevolence is beyond auqat of the country that you left, kicking my arse is beyond your auqat. Tumhari 2 takkai ki auqat sai bahar ki baat hai yeh.

This is our forum and you are here till we allow you to. Sad little sorry for you. ;)

:)

It is called tactical retreat doofus (some thing your madarssa education might not have covered), Chinese outnumbered Indian soldiers 8:1, but they did not have logistics to maintain that force in the area. By retreating India saved thousands of lives and Chinese had to evacuate the area, as soon as their supplies got over.

So yes, India never surrendered to China, unlike Pakistan, which surrendered half its country with One third of its army.

It is called tactical retreat doofus (some thing your madarssa education might not have covered), Chinese outnumbered Indian soldiers 8:1, but they did not have logistics to maintain that force in the area. By retreating India saved thousands of lives and Chinese had to evacuate the area, as soon as their supplies got over.

So yes, India never surrendered to China, unlike Pakistan, which surrendered half its country with One third of its army.

It was a show of cowardice. Running into Bhutan to save your life is no tactical retreat. May be in RSS schools or hundreds and thousands of madarsas all over India this might be "tactical reteat" but running into another country to save your lfie is no tactical retreat. This is cowardice that you weren't told about while you were brainwashed in your country.

So yes Indian army ran away leaving a whole state at mercy of PLA. What a bunch of sissies we have here. Lost each and every battle in both sectors of the war and if that was not enough surrendered and ran to other country in situation which was far easier as compared to Pakistan in East Pakistan.

Reactions: Riz

There Were Never More Than 32000 Soldiers in Operational Combat in East PakistanCare To Explain How 93000 Troops Surrendered.But In Your Case 98000 Soldiers Got Captured and Surrendered

Humein Hamari Auqat Na Dikhao Aap Apni Auqat Me Raho

You don't just marry cousins. You have people or tribes where a single wife has multiple husbands. You are the filth that even swaps wives for benefits.

So cut me this cr@p about cousin marriage. The kind of dumb you are, I am pretty sureare also result of cousin marraiges. :rofl:

And chinese are our allies. Nobody needs a certificate for our relations from a dumb bharati like you.

And Haji Pir is with us giving you dead bodies while Akhnor is no bane for us. You are again pulling things from your as$. :lol:
Don't want to divert topic but this is far worse than wife sharing:
http://www.dawn.com/news/1220539

And half of your armies 27+ casualties along LoC in 2016 happened due to shelling from akhnoor.

It was a show of cowardice. Running into Bhutan to save your life is no tactical retreat. May be in RSS schools or hundreds and thousands of madarsas all over India this might be "tactical reteat" but running into another country to save your lfie is no tactical retreat. This is cowardice that you weren't told about while you were brainwashed in your country.

So yes Indian army ran away leaving a whole state at mercy of PLA. What a bunch of sissies we have here. Lost each and every battle in both sectors of the war and if that was not enough surrendered and ran to other country in situation which was far easier as compared to Pakistan in East Pakistan.

Ok so running to Bhutan in an act of cowardice, but running to Matanmar in not ..lol

Or don't you know about PAF personnel, who ran away to Mayanmar to avoid capture. Your entire army would have run away, had we not cut off their retreat, both by sea and land.

There Were Never More Than 32000 Soldiers in Operational Combat in East PakistanCare To Explain How 93000 Troops Surrendered.But In Your Case 98000 Soldiers Got Captured and Surrendered

Humein Hamari Auqat Na Dikhao Aap Apni Auqat Me Raho
Rofl.
Epic Fail.
That is video uploaded by frustrated pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom