What's new

1965 video showing Indian troops capture Haji Pir pass and Indian offensives in Jaurian and Kupwara

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are still whining about loss of turtuk sector 24/7.
Meanwhile general Maliki fighting for chamb went to total waste.

Damn your back must now be sore after getting whooped at my hands multiple times in 24 hrs.

And not forget your days is ruined by a previously unseen videos of pakistain soldiers dead or surrendering.

Choro yaar, Major Muhammad Afzal Malik is dead and mendhar is with us, who am I to talk about that poor guy if Pakistan has forgotten him.

No kid. Nobody is whining about Turtuk anywhere in Pakistan. Don't pull out of things from your as$ for facesaving.

You are just a disgraceful moron who can take all the insults and humiliations just to keep his obsession with Pakistan alive. You are the kind of joker who can accept any insult only if we allow you to stay here and sing praises for mighty Indian army. Well guess what? You would be banned soon and then you would either create new accounts to keep your obsession and trolling instinct alive or either count your days for your ban to end.

This is the life of you bharat troll rats.

Major Afzal is a martyr who died with honor like Major Ramesh and both of them are far better and ahead to jokers like you.

No we have pictures of brave mushy eating samosas in dubai. Wat is so funny about a soldier's brave death in war?
At least he kept his honor intact. Be civilized , soldier's sacrifice of any side should not be disparaged.

And I never insulted Major Ramesh. Our morals are far to a nation who blinds teenage kids daily and takes pride in that.

We are morally far better than you hence nobody would insult Major Ramesh. Don't worry. :)

By the way just tagging you guys to keep an eye on this thread. The usual fools are out again. @waz @WAJsal @Oscar

Nice. I have seen it kid. many times. Have you seen Major Ramesh?

I know you don't so don't bother to answer me. :lol:

By the way just tagging you guys to keep an eye on this thread. The usual fools are out again. @waz @WAJsal @Oscar

A nation's Army dont fear death or defeat, they fear surrendering without fight. Thats what you did.

You shouldn't be worried about my some imaginary psychological problems. You should be worried about your psychological problems? The problems that you and your country is suffering with.

Bans after bans. Humiliations after humiliations. You keep coming to this forum. We hate you andyour country. But like a rat you keep coming here. Why??? Because you are obsessed with us and our country. All that brainwashing that you country has done on has made you obsessed with Pakistan.

Go help yourself. Find a cure for your obsession with Pakistan. Nobody here cares about you. Nobody gives a sh!t to India and its daily dramas. Get lost and live you life. If you can.

And you didn't return Haji pir for benevolence. You returned it in return for territory lost in Akhnor sector. Keep this benevolence BS to yourself. It is beyond "auqat" of your country to be benevolent to anyone. It is not your auqat. :)

Ya right, you have an " imaginary problem"...lol... Here we will see a live display of metal troubles, why you neeed to have the last word.

The reason why we are back, is to kick the arses of trolls like you on your own turf, and it feels good.
Also there are some intelligent members here(offcourse not you), who are a pleasure to talk too.

India captured much more Pakistani territory than what Pakistan captured in India, plus India was in much stronger position, when ceasefire came into effect.

So ya , returning all the Pakistani territory was certainly in good faith, an act of benevolence

A nation's Army dont fear death or defeat, they fear surrendering without fight. Thats what you did.

Should I post video of Indian soldiers surrendering in 1962 war?

Well anyways. Quote me when you have something to tell us about Major Ramesh. Shoo

I remember when this was a decent Pakistani forum but now the losers turn every thread into a slumdog street.
Just for the records, in the West, where the situation was little favourable for Pakistani forces, this is how the Bhartis were putting their arms in air.

I thought, you were bragging, that you are complete in control of this thread..lol,

so why are you calling abu jaan ?

Ya right, you have an " imaginary problem"...lol... Here we will see a live display of metal troubles, why you neeed to have the last word.

The reason why we are back, is to kick the arses of trolls like you on your own turf, and it feels good.
Also there are some intelligent members here(offcourse not you), who are a pleasure to talk too.

India captured much more Pakistani territory than what Pakistan captured in India, plus India was in much stronger position, when ceasefire came into effect.

So ya , returning all the Pakistani territory was certainly in good faith, an act of benevolence

Stop using bold and all that. Using bold won't make your BS anymore worthy.

The reason you are here is your psychological problem that your nation is suffering with. The old obsession with Pakistan. What happens with you is not kicking arse. That is handing over your arse to the hosts. You yourself have been humiliated by myself alone that it has become pretty easy and a child's play to kick you around. But still you come back. that is because of the mental problems that along with your nation is suffering with.

You returned Hajir Pir because you wanted lost land in Akhnoor. You didn't want a major town like Akhnor to remain under threat 24/7. It was the fear in your heart that forced you to return Haji Pir pass. As I said the word benevolence is too big for a third class country like India. Stop using it here. Nobody would be impressed. :)

No kid. Nobody is whining about Turtuk anywhere in Pakistan. Don't pull out of things from your as$ for facesaving.

You are just a disgraceful moron who can take all the insults and humiliations just to keep his obsession with Pakistan alive. You are the kind of joker who can accept any insult only if we allow you to stay here and sing praises for mighty Indian army. Well guess what? You would be banned soon and then you would either create new accounts to keep your obsession and trolling instinct alive or either count your days for your ban to end.

This is the life of you bharat troll rats.

Major Afzal is a martyr who died with honor like Major Ramesh and both of them are far better and ahead to jokers like you.
DAWN sure is whining:
http://herald.dawn.com/news/1153261

You are the kind of joker who even getting whooped would sat well I got spanked but at least his shoe got worn out a bit in the process of spanking.

Don't try to act like a good boy now.
Your acting skills are horrible.

I thought, you were bragging, that you are complete in control of this thread..lol,

so why are you calling abu jaan ?

So that in next few posts you don't cry that I misbehaved with you and kicked your puny little arse.

i want to be witness that you got what you deserved. :)

DAWN sure is whining:
http://herald.dawn.com/news/1153261

You are the kind of joker who even getting whooped would sat well I got spanked but at least his shoe got worn out a bit in the process of spanking.

Don't try to act like a good boy now.
Your acting skills are horrible.

Some VIP level chutya you are.

The months old dawn article is not even about Turtuk. It is about a poor lady who misses her mother. Turtuk is not even a topic of that article. The article is about a humanitarian issue and this bharati joker is using for military issues like it was written by a Pakistani soldier. :rofl:

No clegane's kid. We don't whine about Turtuk. It is bharatis who whine 365 days of the year for haji pir pass. And we would make sure that you cry even more. ;)

And nope I didn't disrespect Major Ramesh. Since you guys have totally forgotten the poor guy, you feel it like I insulted him. :)

Are you Chinese, if so ,sure brag about their victories, instead of facing your defeats.

I can brag about anything. Or is Indian army is allowed to surrender in front of Chinese?

If surrender is a bad thing which it is then your might army has done that in far easier conditions as compared to Pakistan in East Pakistan. :lol:

Stop using bold and all that. Using bold won't make your BS anymore worthy.

The reason you are here is your psychological problem that your nation is suffering with. The old obsession with Pakistan. What happens with you is not kicking arse. That is handing over your arse to the hosts. You yourself have been humiliated by myself alone that it has become pretty easy and a child's play to kick you around. But still you come back. that is because of the mental problems that along with your nation is suffering with.

You returned Hajir Pir because you wanted lost land in Akhnoor. You didn't want a major town like Akhnor to remain under threat 24/7. It was the fear in your heart that forced you to return Haji Pir pass. As I said the word benevolence is too big for a third class country like India. Stop using it here. Nobody would be impressed. :)

Perhaps your mental troubles have devolved into schizophrenic delusions, perhaps good psychiatrist might help you remembering what really happened.

I merely toy with you, kid, for you do not have mental capacity engage in an informed debate.

As for Haji pir pass, As India had captured much more land, India could have bartered other areas , for areas strategically important for India, for eg Area around Lahore for Chamb.

We gave you back much more as we had captured much more than you, we shouldn't have. Luckily we never made that mistake again, that is why you are still crying about Siachen.

Last edited:
So that in next few posts you don't cry that I misbehaved with you and kicked your puny little arse.

i want to be witness that you got what you deserved. :)

Some VIP level chutya you are.

The months old dawn article is not even about Turtuk. It is about a poor lady who misses her mother. Turtuk is not even a topic of that article. The article is about a humanitarian issue and this bharati joker is using for military issues like it was written by a Pakistani soldier. :rofl:

No clegane's kid. We don't whine about Turtuk. It is bharatis who whine 365 days of the year for haji pir pass. And we would make sure that you cry even more. ;)

And nope I didn't disrespect Major Ramesh. Since you guys have totally forgotten the poor guy, you feel it like I insulted him. :)
Are you blind?

The entire article event is based on capture of turtuk.

And no Chang's kid it is you who whine about Kashmir on a daily basis and we make you cry even more.

Also it is you guys who forgets your dead and even refuse to burry them:

I can brag about anything. Or is Indian army is allowed to surrender in front of Chinese?

If surrender is a bad thing which it is then your might army has done that in far easier conditions as compared to Pakistan in East Pakistan. :lol:

Any self respecting man would only dare to brag about their own victories, but since you are a Pakistani, you have none, hence have to fall back on single Chinese victories, to save face.

It is sad, really, you have my sympathies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom