What's new

1961 Indo-Portuguese War

Sir....no one can claim that all pakistanis are from the same bloodline as the indians....we are a mixture of nations
1) If u take the pashtuns...there are more pasthuns in pakistan than in afganistan....and they have nothing to do with bloodline of indian people....there are millions of them in Pakistan...they are said to be decendents of jewish tribes.

2). The baluch again inhabit baluchistan of Pakistan and sistan-baluchistan province of Iran...these people have nothing to do with indian people.

3). It is Punjab..where there are again a mixture of people living. I myself lived in lahore...ethincaly m a kashmiri,....but can understand and speak punjabi...but if u start saying that i am ethinicaly from punjab...then that would be wrong...there are millions of people living here in Pakistan's punjab who arnt ethnically punjabi...but look like and speak fluent punabi.

Take the example of families/tribes in south punjab..whose members are in millions...qureshis, sayyeds, shahs, shiekhs...all are from arab decent...when Muhammad Bin Qasim's 20000 troops and syrian cavalary settled in South Pakistan almost 1300 years ago.

take the example of gardezis in punjab...who are decent of the people of gardez in afghanistan...or the mazaris and lagharis in punjab..all baloch tibes and families...or the isphanies...who are of iranian decent.

But yes the ones who are the decendents of local indians who converted to islam include rajputs, arayee which are the main families in punjab...by looking at them you can tell that their features resemble those of ethinic indians.

Sir here in Canada even my indian friends say this that Pakistanis look different as compared to indians...and yes they do look different.....but when it comes to Pakistanis who are ethinicaly decendents of native indian converts like rajput muslims..they definately look like other indians.

So please dont say that all pakistanis are ethincaly indians....and in terms of land...much part of Pakistan's south western province of baluchistan which used to part of persia (not hind) came under the caliphate of Hazrat Ali...upto Kalat....so Muhammad Bin Qasim was the first one to bring Islam to hind (india in arabic) as hind started from left side of river indus...much larger part of Pakistan was never a part of hind/india....only the part east of indus was hind...baluchistan which is 45 % of Pakistan was in persia....while northwest in khorasan at the time.
After Muhammad Bin Qasim almost Pakistan was part of the muslim empire (ummayad caliphate) which had multan on one side and lisbon and spain on the other side in its territory...so we Pakistanis should be proud that we were part of such a muslim empire which which was a super power of its time.

So wat do they do with the turbans and long uncut hair? wearing a helmet would be a big problem?

centralAsia661.gif

The Islamic World to 1600: The Caliphate and the First Islamic Dynasty (Territorial Expansion)

The university of Calgary website says
"Meanwhile, Muslim forces also conquered new territory further south, in the Indus Valley. In 712, they invaded the Sindh, setting the stage for a further move into India in the future. These Muslim conquests in Central Asia were also significant because they gained much of the territory of present-day Pakistan for Islam. That region has been Islamic for over 1,200 years, as Pakistan remains a Muslim state today."

So there are millions of decedents of muslims from arab world or persia or central asia in Pakistan...espeacialy south and central punjab...just cuz they live in punjab and speak punjabi doesnt make them ethinicaly punjabi or indian.

Id be damned if hes a marathi with a Pakistani nationality:rofl:.... other then punjab i wonder wat bloodline ur talkin abt?

so we were one big happy family before who all had the same genes :rofl:

to put it in a way you might understand - do north and south indians mix with one another - why?

its not for no reason - and a lot of pakistani;s are even more distinct from n.indians - you need to think we are the same to make yourself feel better - lets stand next to each other and see how similar blood we have:pakistan:

Sir....no one can claim that all pakistanis are from the same bloodline as the indians....we are a mixture of nations
1) If u take the pashtuns...there are more pasthuns in pakistan than in afganistan....and they have nothing to do with bloodline of indian people....there are millions of them in Pakistan...they are said to be decendents of jewish tribes.

2). The baluch again inhabit baluchistan of Pakistan and sistan-baluchistan province of Iran...these people have nothing to do with indian people.

3). It is Punjab..where there are again a mixture of people living. I myself lived in lahore...ethincaly m a kashmiri,....but can understand and speak punjabi...but if u start saying that i am ethinicaly from punjab...then that would be wrong...there are millions of people living here in Pakistan's punjab who arnt ethnically punjabi...but look like and speak fluent punabi.

Take the example of families/tribes in south punjab..whose members are in millions...qureshis, sayyeds, shahs, shiekhs...all are from arab decent...when Muhammad Bin Qasim's 20000 troops and syrian cavalary settled in South Pakistan almost 1300 years ago.

take the example of gardezis in punjab...who are decent of the people of gardez in afghanistan...or the mazaris and lagharis in punjab..all baloch tibes and families...or the isphanies...who are of iranian decent.

But yes the ones who are the decendents of local indians who converted to islam include rajputs, arayee which are the main families in punjab...by looking at them you can tell that their features resemble those of ethinic indians.

Sir here in Canada even my indian friends say this that Pakistanis look different as compared to indians...and yes they do look different.....but when it comes to Pakistanis who are ethinicaly decendents of native indian converts like rajput muslims..they definately look like other indians.

So please dont say that all pakistanis are ethincaly indians....and in terms of land...much part of Pakistan's south western province of baluchistan which used to part of persia (not hind) came under the caliphate of Hazrat Ali...upto Kalat....so Muhammad Bin Qasim was the first one to bring Islam to hind (india in arabic) as hind started from left side of river indus...much larger part of Pakistan was never a part of hind/india....only the part east of indus was hind...baluchistan which is 45 % of Pakistan was in persia....while northwest in khorasan at the time.
After Muhammad Bin Qasim almost Pakistan was part of the muslim empire (ummayad caliphate) which had multan on one side and lisbon and spain on the other side in its territory...so we Pakistanis should be proud that we were part of such a muslim empire which which was a super power of its time.

You guys are completely brainwashed. I said more or less the same

How often do you find a "Jewish Tribe" with the Hindu name Rana, Chaudhary, Rai, Raja, Kunwar, etc. I agree Balochis & Pashtuns have very little in common with Indian bloodline. However the people from Sindh, Kashmir, pakistan Punjab, share similar history from the people of Rajasthan, Indian Punjab, J&K, Gujurat, UP, Haryana, etc.

put it this way - the indian empire lost to all the other major empires around - how can that be a super power when its always getting its *** whupped?

Do you seriously know history? Do you know how many times the Iranians, Arabs, British, etc had been conquered?

Mauryans was never defeated. They beat the Greek seleucids empire when they tryed to take over India. Mauryans empire was like I said an economically, militarily, and territorial power house. It was about the same size as the Alexanders and Roman empire.

It was also an empire that spread Buddhism to Asia, middle east, etc. Which influenced the central asians, East Asians, etc.

This empire is also said to have held 33% of the global economy at the time.

Its standing army had three-quarter million troops, one of the largest armies in the world at the time.

Last edited:
not brainwashed, just factual.

we are also more or less the same as africans, does that make you happy now?

Damn you people don't remember anything before muhammad bin qasim's invasion huh.. :argh:

sir the word desi is a slang,...has no reality

Suppose for the time being i say pakistanis, indians and bangladeshis are desi...then
1) what about those millions of families in punjab..including as i mentioned earlier shahs , shiekhs, qureshis, sayyeds, all of arab decent.

2) What about 40 million pashtuns in Pakistan...who also form most dominant ethinic group in Afghanistan...if they are desies then afghan pashtuns with same bloodline are desies...if afghans are desis,,,then afghan tajiks nd uzbeks become desi...if this is so then tajkistan are uzbekistan are desi.

3) what about baloch people in south punjab...or in baluchistan..if they are desis...then iranian baloch are desi too..this makes iranians desi....

According to your theory half of the world will become desi...its just a slang with no meaning in real life....the world has realized this fact..and now according to G-8 defination Pakistan and Afghanistan and other countries including algeria , lybia and some central asian countries are in GREATER MIDDLE EAST
Greater Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So please move ahead with the world...instead of sitting in your own world sir.

हिन्दूस्तानी;1271410 said:
Damn you people don't remember anything before muhammad bin qasim's invasion huh.. :argh:

we certainly dont remember the version you try to force us to believe - like i said, come stand next to me and tell me we are remotely the same - but one condition - try and do that without laughing out aloud!!

sir the word desi is a slang,...has no reality

Suppose for the time being i say pakistanis, indians and bangladeshis are desi...then
1) what about those millions of families in punjab..including as i mentioned earlier shahs , shiekhs, qureshis, sayyeds, all of arab decent.

2) What about 40 million pashtuns in Pakistan...who also form most dominant ethinic group in Afghanistan...if they are desies then afghan pashtuns with same bloodline are desies...if afghans are desis,,,then afghan tajiks nd uzbeks become desi...if this is so then tajkistan are uzbekistan are desi.

3) what about baloch people in south punjab...or in baluchistan..if they are desis...then iranian baloch are desi too..this makes iranians desi....

According to your theory half of the world will become desi...its just a slang with no meaning in real life....the world has realized this fact..and now according to G-8 defination Pakistan and Afghanistan and other countries including algeria , lybia and some central asian countries are in GREATER MIDDLE EAST
Greater Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So please move ahead with the world...instead of sitting in your own world sir.

Indo-Aryan peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dravidian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is that Dravidians form much of South India, Sri Lanka, maldives and Balochistan..?

Sir i guess you didnt read properly i said in punjab....there are rajputs,..arayees of indian decent...and ranas are rajputs...
i said this earlier...
for jewish tribes i said pashtuns or pathans are decendents of jews...there is this documentry of an american guy...about this topic

I NEVER SAID RANAs are jewish decendents...u didnt read properly...they are rajputs..who are of indian decent

Last edited by a moderator:
we certainly dont remember the version you try to force us to believe - like i said, come stand next to me and tell me we are remotely the same - but one condition - try and do that without laughing out aloud!!

I'm not forcing you to believe anything. I'm just telling you what the rest the world knows and what pakistanis can't comprehend.

This thread has completely gone offtopic.

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Find pictures of the 1961 Indo-Portuguese War or just save it please.

Back
Top Bottom