What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because as you said we can twist US's arm but just enough to get what we want military wise. You supply weapons to rag tag militants who will not even make a dent on Israel. On the other hand we are supporting Palestine in the UN and other places 1000 times stronger than any other nation a place where it can really hurt Israel.

We are supporting them on their nation bid and if that works then that will give us UN right if Palestine requested to kick Israel back to 67 borders military wise. Using something that not even the US can even condemn us about.

It is the difference between smart diplomacy and scoring empty popularity points. We are actually doing something that matters for Palestine and Palestinians and that is not achieved by AKs and RPGs.

yes but it will to late to stop the American economy... because America can take over Saudi "Arabia" easily... so basically good luck with fighting Israel....

yes but it will to late to stop the American economy... because America can take over Saudi "Arabia" easily... so basically good luck with fighting Israel....

Not really, do you know what debt bonds are? Even Iran is trying to buy as much of US's debt bonds as possible.

Currently the two biggest buyers of US debt bonds are China and Saudi Arabia. It is called leverage.

Not really, do you know what debt bonds are? Even Iran is trying to buy as much of US's debt bonds as possible.

Currently the two biggest buyers of US debt bonds are China and Saudi Arabia. It is called leverage.

And do you know America can get rid of the debt bonds bought from SA?? by destroying it?? should i remind you that SA is surrounded by American bases ?/

plus SA will never attack Israel because they are allies.... and allies with the U.S

and Saudis here want Israel to use SA soil to attack Iran :lol:

And do you know America can get rid of the debt bonds bought from SA?? by destroying it?? should i remind you that SA is surrounded by American bases ?/

plus SA will never attack Israel because they are allies.... and allies with the U.S

and Saudis here want Israel to use SA soil to attack Iran :lol:

Who says we want to attack Israel? Why would we do that?
Unlike Syrian government officials, we aren't slaves to the Israelis, they don't occupy our territory, they don't bomb our military facilities and they don't repeatedly violate our airspace.
Also, what does US bases have to to do with their debt? :hitwall:

Who says we want to attack Israel? Why would we dd that?
Unlike Syrian government officials, we aren't slaves to the Israelis, they don't occupy our territory, they don't bomb our military facilities and they don't repeatedly violate our airspace.
Also, what does US bases have to to do with their debt? :hitwall:

You gotta be kidding me..... the whole world knows that GCC are Israel's salves..... no GCC country can say NO to Israel...

And about Golan I have explained MILLION TIMES.... if Syria attack Israel then the whole world will attack Syria, since the UN resolution states that.... therefore Syria can't take on Israel's slaves by it self.... and GCC will side with Israel against Syria.... just like now GCC is with the U.S and the West against the last true Arab stronghold; Syria..

so stop BSing here.... and wake up to the truth..... the whole idea that you guys keep ignoring the facts...... and you must have forgotten what is the actual religion of the house of Al Saud..... they are not Muslims.... should i remind you about their background?

You gotta be kidding me..... the whole world knows that GCC are Israel's salves..... no GCC country can say NO to Israel...

And about Golan I have explained MILLION TIMES.... if Syria attack Israel then the whole world will attack Syria, since the UN resolution states that.... therefore Syria can't take on Israel's slaves by it self.... and GCC will side with Israel against Syria.... just like now GCC is with the U.S and the West against the last true Arab stronghold; Syria..

so stop BSing here.... and wake up to the truth..... the whole idea that you guys keep ignoring the facts...... and you must have forgotten what is the actual religion of the house of Al Saud..... they are not Muslims.... should i remind you about their background?
We don't need a lecture about Islam from a Christian in New York. At this point, your just blabbering incoherently, sober up and come back. Till then:wave:

We don't need a lecture about Islam from a Christian in New York. At this point, your just blabbering incoherently, sober up and come back. Till then:wave:

:no: I wasn't lecturing about Islam..... i was talking about AlSaud background and what they are .... you don't know that they are jews... do you? which is why there are close ties between Alsaud and Israel.....

You ran out of arguments hahhaa :coffee:

:no: I wasn't lecturing about Islam..... i was talking about AlSaud background and what they are .... you don't know that they are jews... do you? which is why there are close ties between Alsaud and Israel.....

You ran out of arguments hahhaa :coffee:

Hahahha you are talking about the "Crypto Jews" conspiracy theory aren't you??

I see you have done your research to absorb as much propaganda as you can.

البينه على من اتدعى

And don't bring me conspiracy blogs and articles I want a scientific evidence not accusations.

I am eager for your reply.

البينه على من اتدعى

And don't bring me conspiracy blogs and articles I want a scientific evidence not accusations.

He is probably referring to this:
:hang2::drag::haha::sarcastic::crazy::wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

البينه على من اتدعى

hahahh then you allow the conspiracy theories regarding Alasad grandfather calling france for help and crap....
Scientific evidence?? I dont have...... but we all know SA used to be filled with Jews... a lot of jewish tribes...

مصر توقف إيرانيين حاولوا دخول الأردن بجوازات مزورة
????? ????? : ??? ???? ???????? ?????? ???? ?????? ??????? ?????

القبض على اربعة سوريين مسلحين و فرار اخرين و خوف من مندسين في 5-10

????? ????? : ????? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ? ???? ????? ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? 5-10

وبتكلموا عن الارهاب ولاد الارهابية

والله هضول الاخوان المنافقين ما همة مصلين على النبي, اول ما شافوا مرسي فاعوا وصار ما حدا قادر يحكي معهم وكانه مصر رح تحميهم يعني

401490_540481882645677_293787855_n.jpg

تونس (رويترز) - دعا الرئيس التونسي المنصف المرزوقي الى بدء العمل عربيا ودوليا لمرحلة ما بعد نظام الرئيس بشار الأسد في سوريا مطالبا الدول المانحة بالاستعداد لاعادة اعمار سوريا معتبرا ان نظام الاسد انتهى.

وقال المرزوقي في مقابلة مع جريدة الحياة اللندنية نشرت يوم الثلاثاء "من الآن يجب أن نستعد لهذا وأن تستعد الدول المانحة أيضا لدعم إعادة إعمار سوريا ثم يجب دفع المعارضات المختلفة الآن إلى تشكيل حكومة وحدة وطنية وتقود المرحلة الانتقالية التي ستكون صعبة جدا".

وأعاد المرزوقي إلى الأذهان صعوبة المرحلة الانتقالية في تونس رغم ان الاطاحة بالرئيس السابق زين العابدين بن علي العام الماضي اثر احتجاجات شعبية لم تكن مكلفة كثيرا مقارنة بما حدث في ليبيا او اليمن او سوريا.

وقال "تونس تعاني المرحلة الانتقالية رغم أنها لم تدفع إلا ثمنا زهيدا.. فما بالك بما ستواجهه هذه الحكومة الانتقالية عندما تجد بلدا في حالة خراب وفوضى."

وأضاف المرزوقي وهو ناشط حقوقي "هناك خوف من مختلف الأقليات ولطمأنتها -إن صح التعبير- لا بد أن يكون في المرحلة الانتقالية قوة حفظ أمن وسلام عربية وسميتها أيضا قوة عبدالقادر الجزائري".

وكانت تونس وهي مهد الربيع العربي اول بلد يطرد السفير السوري احتجاجا على قمع قوات الاسد للمحتجين.

وقال الرئيس التونسي انه مقتنع ان الشعب السوري سوف يصفي النظام السوري رغم الثمن الباهض الذي يقدمه.

من أنتاج السنه في ايران

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom