What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you mean the magic button theory? Well history to this day stands witness to the fact that the Jordanian front despite having the least number of troops was the front that have caused Israel the most damage. And please do read and educate yourself on Military Equipment it is a very interesting subject and very much fun to learn about.

Our pilots are in joint exercises every moment of their waking life which reminds me that I should post a thread about the RSAF and RSLF exercises currently taking place in France.

Right now we are inviting more and more countries into our bloc, Jordan, Yemen, Egypt and Syria next. We will not be a single country but we will be friends instead of enemies were combined interests.

If USA let you unites first...... again stop BSing here.. we all know Saudi is in bed with Israel....

If USA let you unites first...... again stop BSing here.. we all know Saudi is in bed with Israel....

Nope we don't. Because it is simply not true. Please do bring proof of your claims, a real concrete proof. On the other hand here some food for thought for you regarding the Gaza situation that I chose not to respond to earlier:

"EDDAH, JULY 25, SPA -- FOLLOWING IS THE STATEMENT ISSUED TODAY BY THE ROYAL COURT:
" THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA HAS UNDERSTAKEN THE ROLE REQUIRED OF IT BY ITS RELIGIOUS AND NATIONAL DUTY WITH REGARD TO THE SITUATION IN THE REGION AND REPERCUSSIONS OF EVENTS IN LEBANON AND THE OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES. IN THIS REGARD, IT HAS CAUTIONED, WARNED AND EXTENDED ADVICE. FURTHERMORE, IT HAS STRIVEN FROM THE FIRST MOMENT TO STOP THE AGRRESSION, MOVING ON MORE THAN ONE FRONT AND BY MORE THAN ONE MEANS, TO PERSUADE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO FORCE ISRAEL TO AGREE TO A CEASEFIRE.
MEANWHILE, THE KINGDOM HAS DISPATCHED HRH THE FOREIGN MINISTER AND HRH THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL TO MEET H.E. THE U.S. PRESIDENT IN WASHINGTON AND INFORM HIM OF ITS VIEWS ON THE GRAVE AND UNPREDICTABLE CONSEQUENCES OF THE UNREMITTING ISRAELI AGGRESSION IF MATTERS WENT BEYOND CONTROL. THE KINGDOM HAS ALSO ASKED PERSONAL ENVOYS TO VISIT THE CAPITALS OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL'S PERMANENT MEMBER STATES TO CONVEY THE SAME MESSAGE.
THE ARABS HAVE PROCLAIMED PEACE AS A STRATEGIC OPTION FOR THE ARAB NATION. THEY PRESENTED A JUST AND DISTINCT PLAN FOR REGAINING THE OCCUPIED ARAB TERRITORIES IN EXCHANGE FOR PEACE. THEY REFUSED TO RESPOND TO PROVOCATIONS AND IGNORED ANTI-PEACE EXTREMIST CALLS. IT SHOULD BE STATED THAT PATIENCE COULD NOT LAST FOREVER. IF THE ISRAELI MILITARY BRUTALITY PERSISTED WITH KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTION NO ONE COULD PREDICT THE CONSEQUENCES AND THAN REGRETS WILL BE IN VAIN.
THEREFORE, THE KINGDOM ADDRESSES AN APPEAL AND A WARNING TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IN ITS ENTIRETY, AS REPRESENTED BY THE U.N. AND IN PARTICULAR THE U.S.
THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA CALLS ON ALL TO ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HONEST, CONSCIOUS AND INTERNATIONAL MORAL AND HUMANITARIAN LAWS. IT ALSO WARNS ALL THAT IF THE PEACE OPTION IS REJECTED DUE TO THE ISRAELI ARROGANCE THEN ONLY THE WAR OPTION REMAINS AND NO ONE KNOWS THE REPERCUSSIONS BEFALLING THE REGION, INCLUDING WARS AND CONFLICT THAT WILL SPARE NO ONE INCLUDING THOSE WHOSE MILITARY POWER IS NOW TEMPTING THEM TO PLAY WITH FIRE.
--MORE 1625 Local Time 1325 GMT "

saudi Press agency

We threatened them with war. And after that they stopped the aggression immediately. Did Al-Assad move his troops to the Golan at that time like we moved our troops to Tabuk?? You are the one who needs to think outside of the box not me.

Nope we don't. Because it is simply not true. Please do bring proof of your claims, a real concrete proof. On the other hand here some food for thought for you regarding the Gaza situation that I chose not to respond to earlier:

"EDDAH, JULY 25, SPA -- FOLLOWING IS THE STATEMENT ISSUED TODAY BY THE ROYAL COURT:
" THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA HAS UNDERSTAKEN THE ROLE REQUIRED OF IT BY ITS RELIGIOUS AND NATIONAL DUTY WITH REGARD TO THE SITUATION IN THE REGION AND REPERCUSSIONS OF EVENTS IN LEBANON AND THE OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES. IN THIS REGARD, IT HAS CAUTIONED, WARNED AND EXTENDED ADVICE. FURTHERMORE, IT HAS STRIVEN FROM THE FIRST MOMENT TO STOP THE AGRRESSION, MOVING ON MORE THAN ONE FRONT AND BY MORE THAN ONE MEANS, TO PERSUADE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO FORCE ISRAEL TO AGREE TO A CEASEFIRE.
MEANWHILE, THE KINGDOM HAS DISPATCHED HRH THE FOREIGN MINISTER AND HRH THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL TO MEET H.E. THE U.S. PRESIDENT IN WASHINGTON AND INFORM HIM OF ITS VIEWS ON THE GRAVE AND UNPREDICTABLE CONSEQUENCES OF THE UNREMITTING ISRAELI AGGRESSION IF MATTERS WENT BEYOND CONTROL. THE KINGDOM HAS ALSO ASKED PERSONAL ENVOYS TO VISIT THE CAPITALS OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL'S PERMANENT MEMBER STATES TO CONVEY THE SAME MESSAGE.
THE ARABS HAVE PROCLAIMED PEACE AS A STRATEGIC OPTION FOR THE ARAB NATION. THEY PRESENTED A JUST AND DISTINCT PLAN FOR REGAINING THE OCCUPIED ARAB TERRITORIES IN EXCHANGE FOR PEACE. THEY REFUSED TO RESPOND TO PROVOCATIONS AND IGNORED ANTI-PEACE EXTREMIST CALLS. IT SHOULD BE STATED THAT PATIENCE COULD NOT LAST FOREVER. IF THE ISRAELI MILITARY BRUTALITY PERSISTED WITH KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTION NO ONE COULD PREDICT THE CONSEQUENCES AND THAN REGRETS WILL BE IN VAIN.
THEREFORE, THE KINGDOM ADDRESSES AN APPEAL AND A WARNING TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IN ITS ENTIRETY, AS REPRESENTED BY THE U.N. AND IN PARTICULAR THE U.S.
THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA CALLS ON ALL TO ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HONEST, CONSCIOUS AND INTERNATIONAL MORAL AND HUMANITARIAN LAWS. IT ALSO WARNS ALL THAT IF THE PEACE OPTION IS REJECTED DUE TO THE ISRAELI ARROGANCE THEN ONLY THE WAR OPTION REMAINS AND NO ONE KNOWS THE REPERCUSSIONS BEFALLING THE REGION, INCLUDING WARS AND CONFLICT THAT WILL SPARE NO ONE INCLUDING THOSE WHOSE MILITARY POWER IS NOW TEMPTING THEM TO PLAY WITH FIRE.
--MORE 1625 Local Time 1325 GMT "

saudi Press agency

We threatened them with war. And after that they stopped the aggression immediately. Did Al-Assad move his troops to the Golan at that time like we moved our troops to Tabuk?? You are the one who needs to think outside of the box not me.

:blah:

You can destroy the west in days... stop giving them oil and buying their weapons.... you make them stronger when GCC gives Israel free gas.... and helps the American economy by buying jets and stuff...

again you can destroy them without a war.... however you are in bed with them...

And about Golan......

if Syria attacks Israel then the whole world and FIRST saudi Arabia would side with Israel.... in the name of International laws... under the UN law between Syria and Israel.....

So Syria would be destroyed. So Alasad is wise enough to not have the whole world fighting him because of Israel.

:blah:

You can destroy the west in days... stop giving them oil and buying their weapons.... you make them stronger when GCC gives Israel free gas.... and helps the American economy by buying jets and stuff...

again you can destroy them without a war.... however you are in bed with them...

And about Golan......

if Syria attacks Israel then the whole world and FIRST saudi Arabia would side with Israel.... in the name of International laws... under the UN law between Syria and Israel.....

So Syria would be destroyed. So Alasad is wise enough to not have the whole world fighting him because of Israel.

Again with conspiracy theories. Here I am showing you a threat of war, after which by 2 days israel pulled out of Gaza. And you are bringing up conspiracy theories.

But then again you are a graduate of the Al-Assad school of special children program so this reaction of yours was not surprising.

Again with conspiracy theories. Here I am showing you a threat of war, after which by 2 days israel pulled out of Gaza. And you are bringing up conspiracy theories.

But then again you are a graduate of the Al-Assad school of special children program so this reaction of yours was not surprising.

ok lets get back to the main topic... how is Saudi gonna fight Israel? with it's American jets??

Yes, yes with its American Jets. Their American and European Jets.

U.S. asks Israel first..

"Should we sell them (Saudi "Arabia") more F-15's?"

Israel: "Yeah, sure they're our allies anyway"

U.S. : "Aren't you worried they could attack you with them?"

Israel: "Thats why you alter the electronics that detect our planes as friendly units. They can't shoot at a green targets but of course we can."

U.S. asks Israel first..

"Should we sell them (Saudi "Arabia") more F-15's?"

Israel: "Yeah, sure they're our allies anyway"

U.S. : "Aren't you worried they could attack you with them?"

Israel: "Thats why you alter the electronics that detect our planes as friendly units. They can't shoot at a green targets but of course we can."

Hahaha you really think this is how it works?

Okay here is a lesson into how the US sells its weapons. There are two methods:

One is direct foreign military sale: Like in the case of KSA, we request for instance a set number of F-15s with configurations we set up like AESA radar etc. The US puts this into congress for a month during this month if a third refuses then it is off. During said month if AIPAC pulls its strings we will pull ours, we have our own leverages inside the US of whom and are plenty are the major defense companies and the economy people.

Israel in numerous occasions regarding the latest F-15 deal have voiced "Concerns and objections" but in the end we came out on top and got our F-15SA which is by far will be the most potent Air Craft in the region once deployed.

There is the other method which is Foriegn Military Aid. If you want to know about this one just let me know.

Hahaha you really think this is how it works?

Okay here is a lesson into how the US sells its weapons. There are two methods:

One is direct foreign military sale: Like in the case of KSA, we request for instance a set number of F-15s with configurations we set up like AESA radar etc. The US puts this into congress for a month during this month if a third refuses then it is off. During said month if AIPAC pulls its strings we will pull ours, we have our own leverages inside the US of whom and are plenty are the major defense companies and the economy people.

Israel in numerous occasions regarding the latest F-15 deal have voiced "Concerns and objections" but in the end we came out on top and got our F-15SA which is by far will be the most potent Air Craft in the region once deployed.

There is the other method which is Foriegn Military Aid. If you want to know about this one just let me know.

That proves my point that you are keeping American economy alive... again do you think USA will sell you its weapons to attack Israel ?? you must be naive for believing that USA will sell you jets ... however Saudi "Arabia" insured USA that those jets will not be used against Israel no matter what.... and if Saudi "Arabia" did... then USA knows how to react... they have bases close to you and USA have another player.... Qatar

That proves my point that you are keeping American economy alive... again do you think USA will sell you its weapons to attack Israel ?? you must be naive for believing that USA will sell you jets ... however Saudi "Arabia" insured USA that those jets will not be used against Israel no matter what.... and if Saudi "Arabia" did... then USA knows how to react... they have bases close to you and USA have another player.... Qatar

Well if we don't then someone else will that is a fact. And no actually our F-15s are actually stationed in Tabuk giving the Israelis many sweaty nights. If there is one Air base in the region they consider to be the most threatening it is Tabuk Air base.

So that pretty much blows the conspiracy theorists that say KSA won't use its jets against Israel no matter what. Qatar actually bases the American troops against KSA but that is a whole different story,.

Well if we don't then someone else will that is a fact. And no actually our F-15s are actually stationed in Tabuk giving the Israelis many sweaty nights. If there is one Air base in the region they consider to be the most threatening it is Tabuk Air base.

So that pretty much blows the conspiracy theorists that say KSA won't use its jets against Israel no matter what. Qatar actually bases the American troops against KSA but that is a whole different story,.

hahaha you are funny.. they are STATIONED IN TABUK... however will they be used against Israel??... and do you think USA have no information about their OWN JETS.. and how they work...

Trust me, USA will not let Saudi "Arabia" attack Israel.... and if Saudi "Arabia" attacks... USA knows how their jets work... and as you mentioned before SA pilots are trained or training with US and the west.. so America pretty much owns the SA Air force...

hahaha you are funny.. they are STATIONED IN TABUK... however will they be used against Israel??... and do you think USA have no information about their OWN JETS.. and how they work...

Trust me, USA will not let Saudi "Arabia" attack Israel.... and if Saudi "Arabia" attacks... USA knows how their jets work... and as you mentioned before SA pilots are trained or training with US and the west.. so America pretty much owns the SA Air force...

We also have a history of 100% victory in Air Battles. What is your win/loss ratio with your Russian equipment? And I am pretty sure Russians do not train people on how to fly their equipment because every person in the world is born with that knowledge.

I apologize but your logic is laughable at best.

We also have a history of 100% victory in Air Battles. What is your win/loss ratio with your Russian equipment? And I am pretty sure Russians do not train people on how to fly their equipment because every person in the world is born with that knowledge.

I apologize but your logic is laughable at best.

okay we got it Russian jets "sucks"..... now dont run from the main topic...
WILL SAUDI "ARABIA" BE ALLOWED TO USE AMERICAN JETS TO ATTACK ISRAEL???
why would America sell its jets to a country that would attack Israel?
I want to hear an answer.........

Because as you said we can twist US's arm but just enough to get what we want military wise. You supply weapons to rag tag militants who will not even make a dent on Israel. On the other hand we are supporting Palestine in the UN and other places 1000 times stronger than any other nation a place where it can really hurt Israel.

We are supporting them on their nation bid and if that works then that will give us UN right if Palestine requested to kick Israel back to 67 borders military wise. Using something that not even the US can even condemn us about.

It is the difference between smart diplomacy and scoring empty popularity points. We are actually doing something that matters for Palestine and Palestinians and that is not achieved by AKs and RPGs.

The US uses something called balance of power. Its official policy is to maintain Israeli military superiority, that doesn't mean we can't attack Israel with our US made weapons, it means we will likely be defeated. That's a risk that every country that imports most of its weapons take.
Unlike syria our relationship with Israel is not that of a master and slave. We don't allow Israel to bomb our military facilities and then do nothing and say"نحتفظ بحق الرد". We don't allow them to repeatedly violate our airspace and do nothing, in fact the last time they did that, we forced the jet to land and held the Israeli fighter for questioning. Frankly, I don't know why I am wasting my time with you, but just to remind how hypocritical your God Bashar is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom