What's new

1700 Iraqi Soldiers executed.

Sad part is, he won't even get the irony in your comments! :D

Guys he is right we cannot blame ISIS, this is gross propaganda initiated by the Dajjal itself against the pious Gazis of the sand. I can tell the rest of you with good authority that ISIS only killed 1695 Iraqi soldiers so I advise the rest of you to stop advertising the exaggerated numbers. :mad:

Temper temper my young padawan........... anger doesn't become you......... you need the right set of genes for it! :D

So quit throwing allegations at me and **** off idiot.

Turkish mosques dont spread radicalism, the Imams are beeing educated by the state and they have to respect the laws such as anti racism and anti radicalism.
I am not blaming anyone man, but these radicals are spawning from every nook and corner. Being an Indian I don't wish to indulge further into the debate as being a non muslim my comments would be treated as trolling. but I want to see extremists of any color size religion or sect into a coffin.

@xenon54 is right.... I think he got radicalized abroad..... look at his other flag!

I am not blaming anyone man, but these radicals are spawning from every nook and corner. Being an Indian I don't wish to indulge further into the debate as being a non muslim my comments would be treated as trolling. but I want to see extremists of any color size religion or sect into a coffin.

Temper temper my young padawan........... anger doesn't become you......... you need the right set of genes for it! :D

You're the one who has a temper and is resorting to belittling. Don't make accusations, it's that simple. As for executions, go express outrage over the Iranians cheering for executions in the Syria thread.

I'm wise enough to understand when I've hit an intellectual barrier in my opponent.

You're the one who has a temper and is resorting to belittling. Don't make accusations, it's that simple. As for executions, go express outrage over the Iranians cheering for executions in the Syria thread.

Who said I don't condemn executions? I'm against all executions which aren't justified. Whether it be by the Iraqi Army in Abu Gharib jails, the Syrian regime militias and prisons, or by the ISIL.

So quit throwing allegations at me and **** off idiot.

I'm still a person who believes in facts and not propaganda. You can't lie about numbers, the number of 1,700 is not true!

Stick to facts!
you are a crack sniffer .. I wish the likes of you had an opportunity to taste the muddy end of the Indian Army Boot.

I'm wise enough to understand when I've hit an intellectual barrier in my opponent.

What's your issue? I've gotten nothing but personal attacks for no reason at all. I disputed the number, not the actions. Because it's simply not true unless you could provide evidence I would believe it. Refrain from personal attacks.

You tried to derail the topic on several occasions..... even after you were given valid source, even then you showed your abject apathy towards the situation and tried to deny everything point-blank. That's not how this world works. Did you think that you wouldn't face resistance?

Furthermore, you haven't seen me when I get personal. Let's not even go there, and lets not get into warnings, I can thread the needle very precisely, whereas you might not have that level of discipline.

What's your issue? I've gotten nothing but personal attacks for no reason at all. I disputed the number, not the actions. Because it's simply not true unless you could provide evidence I would believe it. Refrain from personal attacks.

You tried to derail the topic on several occasions..... even after you were given valid source, even then you showed your abject apathy towards the situation and tried to deny everything point-blank. That's not how this world works. Did you think that you wouldn't face resistance?

Furthermore, you haven't seen me when I get personal. Let's not even go there, and lets not get into warnings, I can thread the needle very precisely, whereas you might not have that level of discipline.

I wasn't trying to derail the thread, but I've been following this minute by minute. My estimate has been more than a hundred executions done by the ISIL.

They did take much more captive but not positive yet if all were killed. We need to wait to verify information since it first came about from twitter. I was following it.

This was already discussed in the main thread too, it's better to join all threads instead of many seperate ones.

Well, in such a case, your concern is noted!

I wasn't trying to derail the thread, but I've been following this minute by minute. My estimate has been more than a hundred executions done by the ISIL.

They did take much more captive but not positive yet if all were killed. We need to wait to verify information since it first came about from twitter. I was following it.

You need to study logic.
Things can be true, even if they cannot be proved at this point of time.
You claim that statements are false, without any knowledge about facts.
That is why people quickly realize your intellectual limits.

Back
Top Bottom