What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

No, I am not aware of such update, Please share it if you have any news, Will examine that in detail

Not that. Its immaterial. I was telling arsalan that. Just a tidbit.

The member has been kind enough to tell me that GPS gives coordinates and not grid. (And i thought we called it grid reference):hitwall:

You know, intellectualisation is great. But not exactly fruitful.

I do believe that what I have hinted so far, is how everything will most likely happen.

I again urge you to differentiate between management and resolution. That is all I am willing to say.

Cheers

I am afraid we two are on different planes. You are clearly trying to say something but are refusing to elaborate on may be because of security or privacy reasons and I am unable to grasp the gist of your hints.

Not that. Its immaterial. I was telling arsalan that. Just a tidbit.

The member has been kind enough to tell me that GPS gives coordinates and not grid. (And i thought we called it grid reference):hitwall:
Well, You see the blood is boiling on either side of the border and I i'll just embrace and advice you to do the same, excepting such lunacy at this particular moment is not surprising at all :D

Interesting observations.

Did not know this one - GPS gives coordinates and not grid
I wonder what is a sic figure and eight figure Grid Reference??

Many thanks for informing me.

I am truly enlightened.

Thanks

See , you have made a fool out of yourself

GPS gives CURRENT position in latitude/longitude and not past positions ... Lat/long is not the same as the national grid reference which for every country can be different , lat/long is a global standard , the national grid reference is defined by the ordnance survey of the respective country , to convert from lat/long to national grid , formula is used ... do you understand the implications of this ?

Also , GPS does not give a trail of past positions

Trail of past positions only there in devices that have logging capability , which most commonly available gps receivers dont have and certainly those heading out for such like acts will not carry devices with loggers

This is just another one of those 'milk pack' found on militant , 'id card' found on militant

So before the United Nation session, India as usual trying to divert the IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir) issue. Historically before the session, this pattern has been consistently follow by the Indian establishment and the government to conduct false flag operation inside India so that they can blame Pakistan in the UN.

This time false operation executed in Uri Sector (Indian Occupied Kashmir). Highly restricted area because of Indian Army Headquarter. So obvious the HQ under strong surveillance (24/7). According to Indian News reports, 17-20 soldiers lost their life in the attack.

A nation of billions of population is running by the highly illiterate people, a state where the interior minister acting like a kid, blaming Pakistan without any evidence, where the govt nominates well known extremist and anti Pakistan leader as a head of defense committee, a state where RAW officer become a National Security Advisor (NSA) and the top of it a state where majority elected PM confessed that he was involved in the Gujrat Muslims massacre -- quite evident who is the origin of problems and confrontation in the region.

Indian state is full of educated; a very well educated people but unfortunately current rulers has no idea how to run such a large populated country who has nuclear-power neighbors.

The obsession with Pakistan of the Indian Government leading both countries towards danger-end. Worst leadership owned by any country in the region unfortunately.

Well, You see the blood is boiling on either side of the border and I i'll just embrace and advice you to do the same, excepting such lunacy at this particular moment is not surprising at all :D

Yeah. That is why have been trolling all warmongers :enjoy:

Sanity is required. Not blame game

See , you have made a fool out of yourself

GPS gives CURRENT position in latitude/longitude and not past positions ... Lat/long is not the same as the national grid reference which for every country can be different , lat/long is a global standard , the national grid reference is defined by the ordnance survey of the respective country , to convert from lat/long to national grid , formula is used ... do you understand the implications of this ?

Also , GPS does not give a trail of past positions

Trail of past positions only there in devices that have logging capability , which most commonly available gps receivers dont have and certainly those heading out for such like acts will not carry devices with loggers

This is just another one of those 'milk pack' found on militant , 'id card' found on militant

Thanks for enlightment.

Now why do you use matrices??? Do elaborate that too

Even trolls on this forum are better than the clowns that you have on your TV channels.

There is this guy called Sushant Sareen on that joker Arnob Goswami's show. And I quote that lunatic:

"We should call Pakistan's nuclear bluff. And nuke Pakistan. Yeah 500 million Indians might die in Pakistani response. but at least world would be clear of this "nasoor" Pakistan. The rest 500 million Indians would then be able to build India great again in peace".

These are your TV channels who are okay with death of 500 million Indians. This is what you are preaching on your national TV channels. This is the intellect of Arnob and his panel that brainwashes Indian nation daily.

@PaklovesTurkiye @DESERT FIGHTER Check the crap that these bharats are discussing on national TV channels.

Last edited:

Thanks for enlightment.

Now why do you use matrices??? Do elaborate that too

Lets the kids fight among themselves. I bet they cannot even make paper planes as we used to back in our childhood to fight
swossh phew phew

On-Topic. How do we diffuse the tension that has cooked up lately ??? These killing have to stop man

Lets the kids fight among themselves. I bet they cannot even make paper planes as we used to back in our childhood to fight
swossh phew phew

On-Topic. How do we diffuse the tension that has cooked up lately ??? These killing have to stop man

I am being taught GPS reading ... sssshhhhh

User defined Datum, MGRS ... baah ..... I like when I am taught things and called a fool too. Check @pakdefender teaching GPS ...

On topic

Won't settle down unfortunately. There will ne retaliation for sure. Lets see.

Its a troll fest .. no use discussing anything much here. But I sincerely hope that political process is not stalled. Unfortunately we have headed into regression mode.

Way better than that spiral binded book which was waved infront of media......Got it.... By the way no point in taking it further, as i am bit week in trolling... Let us stop it here and talk any thing productive (if any)

So asking legitimate questions is labeled as trolling. Great analogy. What next, we are right and you are wrong type thing?

I am being taught GPS reading ... sssshhhhh

User defined Datum, MGRS ... baah ..... I like when I am taught things and called a fool too. Check @pakdefender teaching GPS ...

On topic

Won't settle down unfortunately. There will ne retaliation for sure. Lets see.

Its a troll fest .. no use discussing anything much here. But I sincerely hope that political process is not stalled. Unfortunately we have headed into regression mode.
HA. Good luck with your lessons, You might as well share some that knowledge with me too when you are done learning. :D

LTTE and IPKF happened 2 decades back.

No proof, and nobody except you claims it.

LOL

@Irfan Baloch: Can you give the lady a little history lesson about Indian support of Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA then and TTP now? Seems like she doesn't believe in Shiri Modi G's gloating in Bangladesh as well.

The parallel universe in which Indians are living, those things never existed or exist now and flying pigs are in abundance :agree:

HA. Good luck with your lessons, You might as well share some that knowledge with me too when you are done learning. :D

The member is telling me ordnance survey et al .... I am glad to learn map reading ... wonder why we use matrices and maps with a gps and how we come to know route from checking memory for way points???

He will show me how foolish I am. Will become wise and we will discuss this topic which is more serious elsewhere with like minded and serious people.

Gudnite

The member is telling me ordnance survey et al .... I am glad to learn map reading ... wonder why we use matrices and maps with a gps and how we come to know route from checking memory for way points???

He will show me how foolish I am. Will become wise and we will discuss this topic which is more serious elsewhere with like minded and serious people.

Gudnite
And look Youre being a good student here now.

Oh couldn't help noticing your signature :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom