What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

What revenge? Covert ops in Pakistan? Overt operation, with all spectrums of the Indian military involved. Sanctions? The closure of transport routes, withdrawal of diplomatic missions?
At the very very least acknowledge what has happened, who were behind it and call a spade a spade. You see opposition MPs or induvidual ministers stating XYZ (mostly because they feel they are obligated to make such noises ) but the official stance of the GoI is almost resignation and noncommittal.

Treat an enemy like an enemy instead of all of these wishy washy comments and contradictory actions.

Indian Army has attributed these attacks to Jaish which is expressly being protected and given sanctuary by Pakistan. I need no more proof.

As for the other part show me a single post of mine where I have called for killing of innocents. One need not resort to lies to make an argument.

Need I remind your attitude in Kalbhushan yadav threads or in those threads where Pakistan Army accuses India of formenting terrorism in Pakistan and accuses them of killing its citizens and and soldiers ?

What is the proof that that these attacks were done by Jaish ? You and your jingoistic army has nothing better to do but just to kill Unarmed kids and adults and blame Paksitan every now and then

Look who is talking! Lol
Pakistan has more at stake if it were to loose its control over Afghanistan than india. So no wonder your guys want to keep India out of the loop. Trust me even spreading these rumours about "cultural centres" aren't helping.
Nobody has ever pointed a finger at India for any terrorist explosion abroad.
Your case is weak.

Need I remind you the knee jerk reactions of India when Pakistan or China make overtures towards srilanka or nepal ? Holier than thou attitude doesnot suit indians when it comes to afghanistan

Mostly Non Combatant are Killed Mostly Logistics SAD :(

CsorZK0WEAAbxi1.jpg

Your post is tangential. Conflict resolution process was initiated with Modi-NS meet, derailed by Burhan Wani incident. I had raised a red flag then itself, why kill him now?

We are managing hostilities thereby perpetuating it. Military option is management, resolution is political. Please differentiate the two. You are looking at things in a narrow spectrum.

Incorrect.
One way to surrender is to resort to military action.

This is a conflict of 'hybrid' nature of warfare.

I think @Joe Shearer and @Irfan Baloch will subscribe to this view of nature of warfare today as existing between the nations

You have the political, economic, diplomatic, military, information warfare and the non-state aspects of it. All need to be calibrated and coordinated to achieve your objectives. It starts with political and ends with political initiatives. Rest all are merely tools.

I am sorry but perhaps you can re-examine the sequence of events

Modi-NS meet. What happens Pathankot

Doval - and their NSA meet. Joint investigation is agreed to. In unprecedented step and an act of trust Pakistani personnel are allowed to visit Pathankot. Agreement was for reciprocal visit by Indian agency to Pakistan.

What happens? Their investigations go back to Pakistan and unilaterally declare - No evidence was found and Indians will not be allowed to visit Pakistan.

Burhan Wani came much later.

I am not the only party of guilty of narrow spectrum view point.

As for your other point. After a point all politics become appeasement. Chamberlain was guilty of the same thing? He believed in a political resolutions with Nazi Germany. Gave concessions after concessions and we ended up with Nazis getting stronger and stronger and in the end bough entire world to brink of destruction.

Pakistan now is weak, it seeks time to regroup. As @Joe Shearer said History often repeats itself - First time is a tragedy, 2nd time a farce. We have seen time and again that as soon as Pakistan consolidates and sees a weakness in us, it attacks us either directly or through proxies.

GPS grids point to origin in P0K. Confirmed.

Conflict management versus conflict resolution .......

for latter, you need political relationships! Please understand that. You can not perpetuate hostilities till infinite time period.

Most importantly, 17 is a figure hardly a drop for us in terms of casualty. Let me be brutally honest

Do I need to remind you how many terror attacks in balochistan were traced back to Indian officials facilitating them? But What was the response of you and your ilk? You laughed at those unsubstantiated evidences presented by Pakistan. So indulge me, what is the worth of your evidences when

GPS grids point to origin in P0K. Confirmed.

How exactly ? , provide details

A GPS gives coordinates and not a grid. It gives coordinates of current position and not past positions , unless the GPS device is turned on at the previous position and has logging capability , which I doubt that people doing such like acts will do.

Go ahead now and provide the details , let's see you make a fool out of yourself

At the very very least acknowledge what has happened, who were behind it and call a spade a spade. You see opposition MPs or induvidual ministers stating XYZ (mostly because they feel they are obligated to make such noises ) but the official stance of the GoI is almost resignation and noncommittal.

Treat an enemy like an enemy instead of all of these wishy washy comments and contradictory actions.
Or Perhaps the GOI knows the blame is unwarranted for and the result of their own ill-conceived policies for this volatile region and hence the this finger pointing is just for public consumption and nothing more

Look who is talking! Lol
Pakistan has more at stake if it were to loose its control over Afghanistan than india. So no wonder your guys want to keep India out of the loop. Trust me even spreading these rumours about "cultural centres" aren't helping.
Nobody has ever pointed a finger at India for any terrorist explosion abroad.
Your case is weak.

These hollow denials are nothing knew.

When it suits you, you even deny that you have ever trained/armed/financed Mukti Bahni, LTTE, TTP, BLA etc. whose terrorism has resulted in hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths

India's continous support of cross-border terrorism is more than half a century old. As said earlier, you can not fool everyone all the time.

Well with the size, economy and military of pakistan is fraction that of India and the differential is increasing in India's favour, we all know only one who got any delusions are pakistanis.
And yet still having hard time in controlling the situation of Kashmir ?
What are you trying to say ? You see youre making fool of yourself when you say pakistan will break into pieces. Do we see curfews in sindh or baluchistan for that matter that we see in KAshmir ? Do wee see Indian flags being raised in Pak ? ( although I would mind if it's for the purpose of promoting friendship) Apart from flag raising in Indian embassy, I dont see where, if any Indian flag was raised as show of resistance. But if we go up north to the beautiful valley that is marred by pellet guns and blind protestor, we see total opposite situation. Green flag raised, Curfews defied, Mehbboba darling deliberatley desecrating the sacred tri-colour flag.

Do I need to remind you how many terror attacks in balochistan were traced back to Indian officials facilitating them? But What was the response of you and your ilk? You laughed at those unsubstantiated evidences presented by Pakistan. So indulge me, what is the worth of your evidences when

Are you quoted?

Have you taken my posts so far sequentially and tried to understand what my thrust is?

The thrust is - dont care. Look at own shortcomings.

My posts in totality are a good guide to what I intend to convey.

May I request you to read them sequentially and not quote in isolation?

Thanks

Last edited:
What stops PA from strengthening the democratic institutions and separating itself from the role of governance if it was genuinely keen on separating itself?
Actually nothing stops the armed ofrces, And we have seen during the rule of zaradari, The military kept mummed and zardari and his crooks were freely and openly allowed to Rape Pakistan from back and front brutally. If anything during that time was possible, It should have been martial law entirely justifiable, But then again this nation of green suffer from short term memory loss, so they got what they deserve. An governor who did everything is his hand to destroy Pakistan from deep inside. From handing out free visas to Raymond davis, looting the country to full hearts content to the Salala incident. Basically, The so called Jahil animals of democratic institutions presented Pakistan on plate to be eaten out alive

How exactly ? , provide details

A GPS gives coordinates and not a grid. It gives coordinates of current position and not past positions , unless the GPS device is turned on at the previous position and has logging capability , which I doubt that people doing such like acts will do.

Go ahead now and provide the details , let's see you make a fool out of yourself

Interesting observations.

Did not know this one - GPS gives coordinates and not grid
I wonder what is a sic figure and eight figure Grid Reference??

Many thanks for informing me.

I am truly enlightened.

Thanks

@salarsikander did you know this gem of info??

What stops PA from strengthening the democratic institutions and separating itself from the role of governance if it was genuinely keen on separating itself?
Actually nothing stops the armed ofrces, And we have seen during the rule of zaradari, The military kept mummed and zardari and his crooks were freely and openly allowed to Rape Pakistan from back and front brutally. If anything during that time was possible, It should have been martial law entirely justifiable, But then again this nation of green suffer from short term memory loss, so they got what they deserve. An governor who did everything is his hand to destroy Pakistan from deep inside. From handing out free visas to Raymond davis, looting the country to full hearts content to the Salala incident. Basically, The so called Jahil animals of democratic institutions presented Pakistan on plate to be eaten out alive

did you know this gem of info??
No, I am not aware of such update, Please share it if you have any news, Will examine that in detail

What is the proof that that these attacks were done by Jaish ?
1. Lolab-Uri-Sopore are JeM areas.
2. Suicide attacks. JeM unlike other groups believes in suicide squads.
3. Weapons and Intelligence input.

You and your jingoistic army has nothing better to do but just to kill Unarmed kids and adults and blame Paksitan every now and then
I expected a quality post. Leave provocation to the trolls. They do it better.

I am sorry but perhaps you can re-examine the sequence of events

Modi-NS meet. What happens Pathankot

Doval - and their NSA meet. Joint investigation is agreed to. In unprecedented step and an act of trust Pakistani personnel are allowed to visit Pathankot. Agreement was for reciprocal visit by Indian agency to Pakistan.

What happens? Their investigations go back to Pakistan and unilaterally declare - No evidence was found and Indians will not be allowed to visit Pakistan.

Burhan Wani came much later.

I am not the only party of guilty of narrow spectrum view point.

As for your other point. After a point all politics become appeasement. Chamberlain was guilty of the same thing? He believed in a political resolutions with Nazi Germany. Gave concessions after concessions and we ended up with Nazis getting stronger and stronger and in the end bough entire world to brink of destruction.

Pakistan now is weak, it seeks time to regroup. As @Joe Shearer said History often repeats itself - First time is a tragedy, 2nd time a farce. We have seen time and again that as soon as Pakistan consolidates and sees a weakness in us, it attacks us either directly or through proxies.

You know, intellectualisation is great. But not exactly fruitful.

I do believe that what I have hinted so far, is how everything will most likely happen.

I again urge you to differentiate between management and resolution. That is all I am willing to say.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom