What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-soldiers-at-a-time-of-our-choosing-3038242/

this attack has all the makings of a false flag to pull Pakistan shalwar down in the UNGA assembly..

@somebozo

If it's all the same for you, could we restrict activities to the Pakistani kameez alone?

That shall be Gen Shankar Roy Choudhary.

Actually from a diplomatic point of view, it makes sense. It is a part of something that I had mentioned earlier - "hybrid" war while answering Spectre.[...]

He had an adverse war report, yet became Chief!!! Thanks to BC Joshi deciding to call it quits.

Shankar Roy Choudhary? I'm taken aback. I always had him down as a calm, peaceful guy.

He wasn't expected to be chief. Why do you think they gave him ARTRAC?

I know where he was before the 71 war, he was a Brigade Major in Eastern Command, where was he during that war?

Is it true that in future the ARTRAC incumbent is not going to be considered for COAS? Someone senior said it, but given the twinkle in his eye, I don't know what to think, whether he was being serious or kidding a bloody civilian.

Shankar Roy Choudhary? I'm taken aback. I always had him down as a calm, peaceful guy.

He wasn't expected to be chief. Why do you think they gave him ARTRAC?

I know where he was before the 71 war, he was a Brigade Major in Eastern Command, where was he during that war?

Is it true that in future the ARTRAC incumbent is not going to be considered for COAS? Someone senior said it, but given the twinkle in his eye, I don't know what to think, whether he was being serious or kidding a bloody civilian.

BC Joshi decided to call it a day so he happened to be the senior most, lucky break for him I guess.

Yes, ARTRAC is a sideshow. East is the hot shot nowadays. West is also low priority, all to do with change of threat perception. Assessment of West being a static front is the reason.

There was some adverse comments on his war report of 1965 I think. Dont recall the exact circumstances as second hand info, but an open secret. Things got changed at MS.

During 71 was at Jessore as per open sources.

And what do you think we should do?Keep getting our soldiers killed?

Do you realise these guys have crossed 19 kms undetected!!!!! And the way attack has carried, there are likely chances of inside help...... Now the question we should ask is??

1) How did they manage to infiltrate??? (this is very important as we need to plug in the gap)
2) How did they travel 19 kms undetected???
3) If there was an inside help ( i mean some one who lives in India) This need to be probed and found, as this will lead to much more info on the handlers and perpetrators (not that it is going to make any difference, but sure as civilised nation, this can be used to shame the perpetrators, It will also give the real picture who was behind the attack, and what was the intention, the timing is very crucial)
4) Why there was no intel on it (If they already had, how did we goof up?)

For me the above is more important than giving the "befitting reply"...... We are responsible for our own safety...... And if some one attacks you then it is our inability to stop the attack......

GPS grids point to origin in P0K. Confirmed.
That is what i am saying, if this sort of efficiency was shown BEFORE the attack this could have been prevented!!

Anyway, you and me both know very well how EASY it is to get the gadgets with GPS pointing to Azad Kashmir or ANY OTHER PART of the world. What i am pointing at is how QUICK the media and even some government was to balme and point fingers at Pakistan and the reasons are quite obvious. It is much easier to put the balme of ones own follies on others!!

Do you realise these guys have crossed 19 kms undetected!!!!! And the way attack has carried, there are likely chances of inside help...... Now the question we should ask is??

1) How did they manage to infiltrate??? (this is very important as we need to plug in the gap)
2) How did they travel 19 kms undetected???
3) If there was an inside help ( i mean some one who lives in India) This need to be probed and found, as this will lead to much more info on the handlers and perpetrators (not that it is going to make any difference, but sure as civilised nation, this can be used to shame the perpetrators, It will also give the real picture who was behind the attack, and what was the intention, the timing is very crucial)
4) Why there was no intel on it (If they already had, how did we goof up?)

For me the above is more important than giving the "befitting reply"...... We are responsible for our own safety...... And if some one attacks you then it is our inability to stop the attack......
They trained fidayeen
guys and isn't the same way Special forces
operate to seek into Enemy terroritory

Inside job might be done by local workers that come in out of base for different reasons
From support of local sympathisers

It seems the target was planned months ago they were just waiting for response right moment to strike
What made me think is it more dangerous that they had prior knowledge about Convoy moment about regimentals movement
That was some classified stuff how they learn is matter of investigation

Problem is we are busy in attacking political apratus giving escaping route high incompetence shown by local area commander in Uri

Army can't hide its negligence here behind 17 matyr's some heads should be roll

Last edited:
There are a lot of people in india saysing is this na
Hope the terrorists are sent to their ultimate destination quickly.....

One good thing is, since this happened in Kashmir this will never be called a false flag in pdf.... same guy's attack another state would automatically qualify to be a false flag
Its already being called a false flag by some here.

Its already being called a false flag by some here.

I made that post in the morning i guess..... But then my assumptions were wrong, and some of the most knowledgable members also called it to be false flag.........

For some the logic is simple:

1) Any terrorist attack in India : A false flag
2) Any terrorist attack in Pak : It is RAW.....

We used to use the 2nd point in every attack (still we use it), but thank god we havent used the first one yet.... May be we have less script writers or conspiracy theorists.....

I made that post in the morning i guess..... But then my assumptions were wrong, and some of the most knowledgable members also called it to be false flag.........

For some the logic is simple:

1) Any terrorist attack in India : A false flag
2) Any terrorist attack in Pak : It is RAW.....
You know i always thought the "foreign hand" argument went away in the 80s . never knew it's variations would come back to haunt us even today .:)

Last edited:
Sorry my friend but you are deluded.The help comes from Kashmiri seperatists.Pakistani Army provides the covering fire.3 groups infiltrated 1 in Poonch and this was the 2nd one.The 3rd is still alive
'Was there any cross border firing reported???? I dont think we had any firing for a week or so ....

Any idea how these causalities happened?? Is it due to the fire (from the fuel dump) ???
Fire. The whole fuel dump became an air fuel bomb.

01 x 19 yr old soldier engaged and killed one militant. Critically injured himself.

Back
Top Bottom