What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

Don't get me wrong mate..we al know how much soldiers are on the target list in kashmir..I only wished there should have been more safety measures and they should have been more cautious there.
for the safety measures. stop killing children and teenagers in the valley and remove the forces from there..

Whatever it is,
If this is a cross border terrorism,Pakistan would really face some tough question in UN and in diplomatic circles
Modi ji cancelled the un meeting lol
It could be false flag by Indian government to create sympathies in UN

True. Another reason is the unrestricted secularist opportunism and the Hindutva chauvinist jingoism during Modi's regime are the things to blame. Both legitimized and strengthened each other. Too much emphasis on defining a singular national identity by the Sangh paribar and the tacit approval from the government only provoked the fanatics in the valley to channelize the Kashmiri movement as Islam versus rest of Hindu India. The government seem to be in complete oblivion what might the repercussions of such moronic statements by religious fanatics. They just played into the hands of Islamic fundamentalists in the valley.

Its rubbish if you are going to tie up Isamic fanatism to Hindutva. Kashmiri pandits were kicked out the Kashmir MUCH before any Hindutva movement took place.

It is not. What is lacking is Iron Fist. First to crush insurgency mercilessly in kashmir second logistical support for P0K and Baluchistan. You cannot create logistics in matter of days.

His fault is that he talked before creating the infrastructure which goes into that talk.
We already have given unrestricted leverage to the security forces in the valley to crush insurgency for years. End result is 17 martyrs which is simply disgusting.

True. Another reason is the unrestricted secularist opportunism and the Hindutva chauvinist jingoism during Modi's regime are the things to blame. Both legitimized and strengthened each other. Too much emphasis on defining a singular national identity by the Sangh paribar and the tacit approval from the government only provoked the fanatics in the valley to channelize the Kashmiri movement as Islam versus rest of Hindu India. The government seem to be in complete oblivion what might the repercussions of such moronic statements by religious fanatics. They just played into the hands of Islamic fundamentalists in the valley.
This govt does not have the experience to handle this situation , and it wont listen to those who do as it may tarnish their so called hard line image, which is turning out to be a farce.

RIP to the dead soldiers. b@$*@**$ who ever where behind this should be eliminated .

THey are sitting in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. What is India going to do about that ?

Send a few more folders and cry to the US and China ?

Study causality. You send them to fight, we kill them. Your action - our reaction.

Send them ? Lol

Every Kashmiri is a Pakistani by default !

Every so called encounter is halted by Kashmiris .. Even Kashmiri fighter is accepted by Kashmiris and thousands of people offer prayers and bury him.

It's time you zip your trap and stop lying like a ...

Like i said in another post on another thread , if you wished to intervene you should have done it quietly , not announce it from the ramparts of the red fort.
This govt makes statements for public consumption , jingoistic and rhetorical but achieves little on the ground as they have not a police in place to deal with Pakistan . They seem ignorant of the issue. or just seem to be playing politics.
Their biggest failure till date IMHO is not to be able to bring normalcy back to the valley . something which has not happened since the dark days of 94-95.

The govt has made lots of blunders and naive mistakes in there governance, they tried to be clever and innocent in implementing there agenda but public is smarter and now consequences of all these nuisances will continue to haunt you in times to come

Tying up with PDP for governance in j & k is another mistake which resulted in 4 distt, of south Kashmir not seeing any operation against terrorists because of softer approach by PDP

Rich coming from an Indian .. Should I post pics of woman protesting against Indian army rapes in the middle of India? Or even Indian military wives crying about forced wife swapping ?

Pathetic people.
Because Indian women CAN protest unlike pakistani women who have to bring 3 witnesses.

you don't get it. Baluchistan is a fabricated issue by India. Kashmiris have a legitimate concern.

India has to recognize that the kashmiri people have legitimate greiviences.

Personally i do not endorse violent struggles. Kashmiris would be more better off embracing a struggle for freedom based on non-violence through disobedience. Ironically they should take up Gandhi's mantra. If they do the kashmiris would shame India on a global scale.

The kashmiris will have to endure the slaughter of kashmiri civilians for some time by the Indian army. To achieve freedom based on a nonviolent freedom.

Replace Kashmir with Balochistan & you'd see what I see just as you're asking me to see what you see , irrespective of India's prospective role there .

We already have given unrestricted leverage to the security forces in the valley to crush insurgency for years. End result is 17 martyrs which is simply disgusting.

There needs to be restricted leverage give to the forces to crush the insurgency OUTSIDE the valley.

Otherwise this is going to continue forever under the protection of Nuclear umbrella.

Thats what I m saying....India benefits from this attack....High probability of false flag attack as u were feeling heat of UN regarding Kashmir...

Pakistan surely doesn't want to attack as we are going to raise this issue in UN to shame Indians...

Every attack on india is a false flag to blame pakistan, and every attack on pakistan is raw sazish?

Let me tell u something that u already know but pretend otherwise.
The monsters that u created may or may not be in ur control. Going by the power people like hafeez saeed, masood azhar, syed sallahudin, and red mosque guy wield, i think they dictate ur foreign policy. So no doubt the army supports them and their political agenda going by the fact that the army provides covering fire while these scum cross over.

And the distinction that u make between good terrorist and bad, is gonna hurt u in the end, no matter how much u deny it.

Back
Top Bottom