What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

I wouldn't call them terrorists if they are not targeting civilians. It is just guerrilla warfare.

But you even call the Dalai Lama a terrorist. Is he a guerrilla warrior in your little Red Book?

Its rubbish if you are going to tie up Isamic fanatism to Hindutva. Kashmiri pandits were kicked out the Kashmir MUCH before any Hindutva movement took place.
I was talking of recent times. Thinks seemed quite settled few years back but suddenly we are seeing an upsurge in insurgency. And what was the time when JKLF was ousted from Kashmiri freedom struggle and Hijbul became the flag bearer of it?

The govt has made lots of blunders and naive mistakes in there governance, they tried to be clever and innocent in implementing there agenda but public is smarter and now consequences of all these nuisances will continue to haunt you in times to come
Unfortunately they have set back relations with Pakistan at least two decades and have gotten the forces embroiled into another mid 90 like situation only because they could not find a political solution to Kashmir flaring up.

I dare any pakistani women protest like this, they will have fatwa released next day from stone age mullahs, I bet if something of this sort had happened in pakistan, dozens of Malalas would have to take asylum in UK/US...Proud of Indian democracy to allow such protest without a dime of criticism from Indian public.

Study causality. You send them to fight, we kill them. Your action - our reaction.
wow. study causality. you occupied their land, made them slave and now your killing them and their children..

#indialivingdenialmode

There needs to be restricted leverage give to the forces to crush the insurgency OUTSIDE the valley.

Otherwise this is going to continue forever under the protection of Nuclear umbrella.
India does not posses a comprehensive homeland security system. If you really want an unrestricted retaliation on Pakistani side, are you prepare to bear the burns of it?

I was talking of recent times. Thinks seemed quite settled few years back but suddenly we are seeing an upsurge in insurgency. And what was the time when JKLF was ousted from Kashmiri freedom struggle and Hijbul became the flag bearer of it?

IT does not matter.

Pakistan is raising the stakes by instigating and feeding the violence in the valley to force India back to the Negotiations table and make India acknowledge Terrorism as a valid instrument of pakistani state policy.

And so far, India is walking into that trap.

Let wait for few days.
If they are from Pakistan then things will spije up in to a new level.

You can only take innocent lives by attacking crowded places. You need to put one dhoti solider at every inch of the occupied land. Maybe then you can stop freedom fighters.

We already have given unrestricted leverage to the security forces in the valley to crush insurgency for years. End result is 17 martyrs which is simply disgusting.

This is because of the nature of asymmetrical warfare.

There is nothing you can do against an armed terrorist willing to blow himself to kingdom come in exchange for max casualties. 9/10 times we will be successful in stopping them but still be condemned by virtue of that one failure.

Only thing which can stop this is inflicting unbearable costs on the enemy.

There are two parties - Radicalized Indian Kashmiris and Pakistan deep state with their proxy.

Radicalized Kashmiris should be destroyed since they are our weakest link. A nation doesn't brook armed dissent. Look at how they have been handled successfully historically - one must completely break them phsyically, demoralize them mentally so that any spark of resistance is stamped out. US did this in civil war, China did this in Tibet and other territories, Russia did this, British did this - but we have held back.

Pakistan deep state and their proxies - They will keep on coming. Why? Because the Pakistani masters in their GHQ and Posh Army clubs feel no consequences from India. In their mind it is a win -win. They get rid of their undesirables by sending them to India. Unless and until they feel the pain personally - we will be at the receiving end.

Regards

So what should India do?Send jihadis to Islamabad and Mirpur?Or increase presence in Balochistan?

You already have enough terror training camps in Afghanistan to be used for cross-border terrorism in Pakistan?

How many do you want more?

Wouldn't it be better for India to stop playing this game finally? Exporting terrorism for more than half a century in the neighborhood and crying out "I am the victim"?

Unfortunately they have set back relations with Pakistan at least two decades and have gotten the forces embroiled into another mid 90 like situation only because they could not find a political solution to Kashmir flaring up.

For political solution to be successful you need statesman like leaders with mature n cool head. not someone who offers olive branch when not required and too much toughness when situation needs to be handled cleverly n deftly.

Both will be treated good but surely if we three watch India-Bangladesh match, I will support Bangladesh and if it is Pak-India match, I'm sure my Bengali bro will support Pakistan

Some of them are afraid since they don't know the legality of the issue. Indian occupation of Kashmir is illegal and if Kashmiri people fight and kill the indian terrorists, that's their right since it is their land and Indian army is illegally occupying it. Any existence of indian army installation and soldier is an occupant and a trespasser and should be treated as such.
They do support remember Asia cup
cff36d48a99a2b87466fe15c88a38737.jpg
download.jpg

I dare any pakistani women protest like this, they will have fatwa released next day from stone age mullahs, I bet if something of this sort had happened in pakistan, dozens of Malalas would have to take asylum in UK/US...Proud of Indian democracy to allow such protest without a dime of criticism from Indian public.
yes. proud of indian democrazy which support and protect those rapist. who have raped women infront of their own beloved.

Back
Top Bottom