What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

17 terrorists killed? Good job,

Oh wait, occupying soldiers dead,,,whateves..

I think it is a self sponsored attack so that indian army is given a free hand to launch full scale genocide of Kashmir's Muslim families.

Time has arrived for final and decisive action to end all the enemies once in for all. India should not stop till it Breaks Pakistan into 4 pieces.
Killing Kashmiris and raping NE women was not enough for the Barbarian Army to please herself.

Cross border terrorism, my foot!

This is none of your business Bengali.
You sound funny. Its you who is going to face tough questions for the oppression of the kashmiri people.

Let wait for few days.
If they are from Pakistan then things will spike up in to a new level.

Last edited:
Thanks for displaying the level of discourse you are comfortable with. Unfortunately I am not.

Good Bye

So what should I call you after you talk about "arses" and manure ?

image.png

All the more shameful that you encourage children to fight while lounging comfortably in Islamabad.
did you not feel being shamful when killing the children in the valley.

Like i said in another post on another thread , if you wished to intervene you should have done it quietly , not announce it from the ramparts of the red fort.
This govt makes statements for public consumption , jingoistic and rhetorical but achieves little on the ground as they have not a police in place to deal with Pakistan . They seem ignorant of the issue. or just seem to be playing politics.
Their biggest failure till date IMHO is not to be able to bring normalcy back to the valley . something which has not happened since the dark days of 94-95.
True. Another reason is the unrestricted secularist opportunism and the Hindutva chauvinist jingoism during Modi's regime are the things to blame. Both legitimized and strengthened each other. Too much emphasis on defining a singular national identity by the Sangh paribar and the tacit approval from the government only provoked the fanatics in the valley to channelize the Kashmiri movement as Islam versus rest of Hindu India. The government seem to be in complete oblivion what might the repercussions of such moronic statements by religious fanatics. They just played into the hands of Islamic fundamentalists in the valley.

17 terrorists killed? Good job,

Oh wait, occupying soldiers dead,,,whateves..

I think it is a self sponsored attack so that indian army is given a free hand to launch full scale genocide of Kashmir's Muslim families.
it was not a attack by Kashmiris. this attack is orchestrated to ease the international pressure on india

I know what dehati aurat is going to do.

Pray , what kind of psychological edge does Pakistan enjoy in Kashmir over us that we will not if we build up adequate capacities in Balochistan ? The game in Balochistan has just begun. The one is Kashmir is decades old .This attack in Kashmir is ill timed from the separatists PoV especislly with the UNGA about to commence where the Indian side will milk it for all its worth while making the case of Pakistan inspired terrorists ruling the roost in J & K.

As far as the protests in South Kashmir go , it's business as usual.One hopes the army & other para militaries out there don't let this incident to get carried away .That would be playing in the hands of those separatist elements.

you don't get it. Baluchistan is a fabricated issue by India. Kashmiris have a legitimate concern.

India has to recognize that the kashmiri people have legitimate greiviences.

Personally i do not endorse violent struggles. Kashmiris would be more better off embracing a struggle for freedom based on non-violence through disobedience. Ironically they should take up Gandhi's mantra. If they do the kashmiris would shame India on a global scale.

The kashmiris will have to endure the slaughter of kashmiri civilians for some time by the Indian army. To achieve freedom based on a nonviolent freedom.

Pray , what kind of psychological edge does Pakistan enjoy in Kashmir over us that we will not if we build up adequate capacities in Balochistan ? The game in Balochistan has just begun. The one is Kashmir is decades old .This attack in Kashmir is ill timed from the separatists PoV especislly with the UNGA about to commence where the Indian side will milk it for all its worth while making the case of Pakistan inspired terrorists ruling the roost in J & K.

As far as the protests in South Kashmir go , it's business as usual.One hopes the army & other para militaries out there don't let this incident to get carried away .That would be playing in the hands of those separatist elements.

All that talk is fine but we have not raised the stakes sufficiently for pakistan.

India is being made to look like all talk and no action on the world stage. We really need to make deep strikes in pakistan to even out the scale and ensure that they take us seriously.

Unless we show the spine to take strong action, No one in the world is going to agree with us and put sanctions on pakistan.

Get the IAF to make a few strikes inside pakistan in retaliation.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom