What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

Peaceful protesters? Try standing infront of a sponsored crowd of 1000 with stones in their hands.

You will learn what peaceful actually means.

Try getting your woman .. Your father tortured.. Your little brother killed.... And you humiliated and oppressed for decades...

Also I'm kinda shocked ... 1000s of protestors ? Is this a confession ...!

And yet you lie when you it suits you..

This policy has its own limitations. Also the first thing is to calm the situation in Kashmir down. I wish for a more thought out policy rather than knee jerk reactions.
As for accepting Azad Kashmir as own territory , it would mean us going back to the drawing board. and starting the process once again , this govt has so far not been very good in making strategic policies vis a vie Pakistan.
Modi's attempt to bring up Baluchistan and Pakistani held Kashmir was a melancholic blunder. Surely he was critically under pressure with the civilian unrest in the valley and tried to equal the game, without realizing the psychological advantage Pakistan enjoys in the Indian side and India do not in the Pakistani side. This attack is a roundabout response from Pakistan that situation in Baluchistan or West Kashmir is not same as Indian Kashmir.

Try getting your woman .. Your father tortured.. Your little brother killed.... And you humiliated and oppressed for decades...

Also I'm kinda shocked ... 1000s of protestors ? Is this a confession ...!

And yet you lie when you it suits you..

Please do away with the selective reading. I said "sponsored" protesters. If you have any trouble with the word sponsored then you can refer to the dictionary.

Whatever it is,
If this is a cross border terrorism,Pakistan would really face some tough question in UN and in diplomatic circles
You sound funny. Its you who is going to face tough questions for the oppression of the kashmiri people.

What can we do but fertilize our soil with the manure you keep sending. If you have complaints about the number of dead then perhaps you should get your own arse in Kashmir instead of sending drug addicted, illiterate proxies to do the dirty work.
The typical lying chutiya.
Peaceful protesters? Try standing infront of a sponsored crowd of 1000 with stones in their hands.

You will learn what peaceful actually means.

Also I'm kinda shocked ... 1000s of protestors ? And yet you lie when you it suits you..

This policy has its own limitations. Also the first thing is to calm the situation in Kashmir down. I wish for a more thought out policy rather than knee jerk reactions.
As for accepting Azad Kashmir as own territory , it would mean us going back to the drawing board. and starting the process once again , this govt has so far not been very good in making strategic policies vis a vie Pakistan.

Escalation.That is the only thing that is going to happen.

At significant costs all around!

however, I am not espousing or suggesting .. merely commenting on what happens next. Just like Baluchistan point which I kept raising and people here were jumping and ultimately GoI raised it linking it with Kashmir.

Now my reading is of P0K as own territory. Limited conflict is something that India is prepared for in that region.

You are a disgrace to shahadat of 4 freedom fighters. First talk to fellow Pakistanis and decide who were the attackers. Stop changing stance as per situation
your army has just kill his own 17 armymen just to ease the pressure.

Modi's attempt to bring up Baluchistan and Pakistani held Kashmir was a melancholic blunder. Surely he was critically under pressure with the civilian unrest in the valley and tried to equal the game, without realizing the psychological advantage Pakistan enjoys in the Indian side and India do not in the Pakistani side. This attack is a roundabout response from Pakistan that situation in Baluchistan or West Kashmir is not same as Indian Kashmir.

Modi advocated for Human rights in Balochistan and not independence. Equivalence was made on human rights issues.

Back
Top Bottom