What's new

17 Caucasus cities seek annexation to Iran: Lawmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate it is PRESS TV..I am surprised that you took that article serious :D

I haven't taken it serious mate. I just find it amazing how Iranian regime fans calls for a referandum. Although they still don't give a fvck what their own countrymen wants, but they care the opinions of Turks in Azerbaijan. It still is a significant improvement for these bunch, IMO :)

Iranians have access to alternative news outlets, whether Iranian government likes it or not. However, people decide for themselves on what to believe in, that is the freedom you can't withhold with force, and up until now Iranians have decided to believe in the current government, rather than to rest their fates in the hands of the outsiders.

I'm afraid, that I and other Iranians don't put too much value in the Turkish "news" its neither interesting nor important for us. And if I were a Turkish news outlet, I would worry more about the fate of my own country, rather than the "failed" state of Iran. :)

@BronzePlaque Open your eyes. Its reporters without borders, and even if it was Press TV I would still trust it more than anything Turkish "media" has to say!
@TurAr A little faster man! I need to go :D

That is why your regime is so lucky to have many people like you. You guys are very easy to manipulate.

Of course Iranians can believe whatever they want as long as they act like the way your regime wants :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't taken it serious mate. I just find it amazing how Iranian regime fans calls for a referandum. Although they still don't give a fvck what their own countrymen wants, but they care the opinions of Turks in Azerbaijan. It still is a significant improvement for these bunch, IMO :)

It's not Press TV if you're referring to the link, It's the "Reporters without Borders".
Anyway, the only reason that Shariatmadari suggested such an idea was because, Aran was hosting an Anti-Iranian Conference in Baku few days ago.

And don't worry about us. Azeris, we know what we want, and it doesn't have anything to do with Pan-Turks as we are not even Turks, we are Iranians, so please worry about your own country and your troubles with Kurds, don't worry about us.

All this coming from someone whose country has problem with Newrooz is very interesting!

Majority of Turk members here are the only ones who are easily manipulated here. Not me, or other Iranians. do you see us coming to Turkish section and start trolling? I'm a free thinker, I can think for myself. and you should do the same. I got results off of it, I bet you can do too!

Of course Iranians can believe whatever they want as long as they act like the way your regime wants

I'm afraid that is an Iranian internal affair, during my stay in Turkey I never allowed myself to criticize Turkey for many of the problems it had/has, because its was/is none of my business, I encourage you to do the same.

It's not Press TV if you're referring to the link, It's the "Reporters without Borders".
Anyway, the only reason that Shariatmadari suggested such an idea was because, Aran was hosting an Anti-Iranian Conference in Baku few days ago.

And don't worry about us. Azeris, we know what we want, and it doesn't have anything to do with Pan-Turks as we are not even Turks, we are Iranian, so please worry about your own country and your troubles with Kurds, don't worry about us.

All by the way, these coming from someone whose country has problem with Newrooz is very interesting!

Turks members here are the only ones who are easily manipulated here. Not me, do you see us coming to Turkish section and start trolling? I'm a free thinker, I think for myself. and you should do the same.

Using Pan-Iranism against Pan-Turks is not a good idea. It would only strengthen Pan-Turkism more as if it as not strong enough, and it wouldn't end well for Iran.

Wow, almost every single Iranian here is claiming to be an Azeri Turk :)

I'm afraid that is an Iranian internal affair, during my stay in Turkey I never allowed myself to criticize Turkey for many of the problems it had/has, because its was/is none of my business, I encourage you to do the same.

This is an international forum, there is no such thing as "internal affair" in here. Everything can be discussed within the framework of forum rules. You are welcome to open a thread in Turkish section and criticize Turkey if you want...

Using Pan-Iranism against Pan-Turks is not a good idea. It would only strengthen Pan-Turkism more as if it as not strong enough, and it wouldn't end well for Iran.

Wow, almost every single Iranian here is claiming to be an Azeri Turk :)

Yes, "strong enough" yet, incapable against Kurds. And tries to bring Iran into play every time. Pan-Turks are strong only on forums and when they're fighting fantasy wars in their imaginations.

Yes, and the only reason I joined this forum was to ****-off Pan-Turks! :D That's why you see so many of us here!
@TurAr Are you impressed with my fast response time yet or not?

This is an international forum, there is no such thing as "internal affair" in here. Everything can be discussed within the framework of forum rules. You are welcome to open a thread in Turkish section and criticize Turkey if you want...

That is true, if the subject of discussion is constructive.

Yes, "strong enough" yet, incapable against Kurds. And tries to bring Iran into play every time. Pan-Turks are strong only on forums and when they're fighting fantasy wars in their imaginations.

Yes, and the only reason I joined this forum was to ****-off Pan-Turks! :D That's why you see so many of us here!

What do you mean by incapable against Kurds?

@TurAr Are you impressed with my fast response time yet or not?

I'd prefer a slow but logical response over a fast but pointless one.

What do you mean by incapable against Kurds?

Turkey is certainly not performing well, when it comes to Kurdish terrorists, and Pan-Turks accuse Iran of aiding PPK, one of the Iran's main enemies. If Pan-Turks are so "hardcore", "imba", etc... :D let them join the army and go kick some terrorists *****, don't let them sit behind their keyboards and let their imagination run wild (I'm not addressing you).

I'd prefer a slow but logical response over a fast but pointless one.

What I stated so far is completely logical, however, seeing a discussion as logical or not is the matter of individual perception.

Anyway, gotta go, please leave your comments, I will respond as soon as I get back online.

Turkey is certainly not performing well, when it comes to Kurdish terrorists

What makes you say that?

Pan-Turks accuse Iran of aiding PPK, one of the Iran's main enemies. If Pan-Turks are so "hardcore", "imba", etc... let them join the army and go kick some terrorists *****, don't let them sit behind their keyboards and let their imagination run wild (I'm not addressing you).

They do join the army but what you are missing is, there are Pan-Turks everywhere. In fact, most of them are in Iran. They are not only in Turkey and Azerbaijan as you like to think :)

What makes you say that?

Years of conflict and casualties inflicted upon Turkey speak for themselves, inability to detect explosives (as in terrorist attacks) and foil their attempts and save civilians do so as well.

The most recent of these series of conflicts was in 2008, Turkish invasion of northern Iraq, which only resulted in casualties and failed to achieve any objective beside inflicting more civilian and military casualties on Turkish side.

They do join the army but what you are missing is, there are Pan-Turks everywhere. In fact, most of them are in Iran. They are not only in Turkey and Azerbaijan as you like to think :)

To my knowledge we don't have Turks that are Iranian residents, you understand that Turk and Azeri is not the same, right?
However, if any Iranian is interested in Turks, as to join them, they're welcome to go to Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom