What's new

150 Trained Terrorist of Jamiat Islami ready for action in Karachi

How about if the nation stands tall together in the biggest city and the heart of Pakistan 150 or 150,000 is no match for us time to unite and kill all these bastards stright to hell.

Not to worry?

They have their supporters here itself since it is so evident from the various threads here.

Wanting to know their views.

I maybe an Indian, but I have also got tired of reading the daily news of the wanton killings that seem to have become routine and where none protests!

I have not even bothered to see the video. I am sure it will be most demoralising to me!

Not to worry.

They have their supporters here itself since it is so evident from the various threads here.

Wanting to know their views.

Iam worried for Pakistan no one else.... and yes i do agree with you they are here and everywhere to me they can all go to hell.

How about if the nation stands tall together in the biggest city and the heart of Pakistan 150 or 150,000 is no match for us time to unite and kill all these bastards stright to hell.

they r not gonna come directly to kill people...they do sucide blasts...surprise attacks...remote control detonations..etc etc..
The islamic goons are ready to die...they feel they will get 72 virgins in heaven....Sick guys

Jamaat e Islami is anti-Pakistan, even before partition. If you want to support it, get the hell out of Pakistan.

What is new about it----karachi university is the old hub and capitol of terrorist training of jamaat a islami----I am an old hand from karachi university---from the time of Hafiz Aslam killing and Salamullah Tipu firings---and Jamiat nazim Saifuddin----. Karachi univ has always producedthe fundo terrorist and the univ teachers assoc with them would give them sanctuary---one of the Professors---if I remember correctly---'Short" Kidwai had weapons found in his living room during police action---he claimed that the living room wioth door outside was always open to the students and the students came and went as they pleased. The gun were hidden in the sofa upholstery----that was in the late 70 or early 80's----it changes to stay the same.

What is new about it----karachi university is the old hub and capitol of terrorist training of jamaat a islami----I am an old hand from karachi university---from the time of Hafiz Aslam killing and Salamullah Tipu firings---and Jamiat nazim Saifuddin----. Karachi univ has always producedthe fundo terrorist and the univ teachers assoc with them would give them sanctuary---one of the Professors---if I remember correctly---'Short" Kidwai had weapons found in his living room during police action---he claimed that the living room wioth door outside was always open to the students and the students came and went as they pleased. The gun were hidden in the sofa upholstery----that was in the late 70 or early 80's----it changes to stay the same.

People like Tipu , Saifudin & Najib gave it the kick start than , its now much worse only God knows how much ASLHAH is inside KU and its affiliates

i cant expect any lower than an altafi boi, this dude surprises me again

apne altaf se bol, saala london main baith ker party na chalay, karachi aa saale ager maard ka bacha hai, saab doodh ka doodh paani ka paani ho jae ga

the party of thugsis running on fake votes

bhai sahab, gin ke bager tu party chal he nahi sakte, the first men to bring guns in karachi were ANP thugs, the entire gun culture is their blessing, MQM ko dekh lo, sab ko dekh lo, jis ke paas gun nahi hai na, us ka batadena, 15,0000$ reward for you

Jamaat e Islami is anti-Pakistan, even before partition. If you want to support it, get the hell out of Pakistan.

jamaat islami is a counter party to ANP in NWFP, you know what kind of ANP thugs are, they are separatist terrorists, they play their own anthenm in their parties, ANP was formed by soviets to create trouble in pakistan, and still you think jamaat islami is anti pakistani while no other party is, then god bless you son

Terrorists stay out of karachi because the MQM is there to do their job for them :D

jamaat islami is a counter party to ANP in NWFP, you know what kind of ANP thugs are, they are separatist terrorists, they play their own anthenm in their parties, ANP was formed by soviets to create trouble in pakistan, and still you think jamaat islami is anti pakistani while no other party is, then god bless you son

The ANP is a secular party that had tendencies of separatism in the past, especially when the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal was overshadowing them in Musharraf's time. Since the ANP has come into power, it has forsaken its separatist tendencies & become a nationalist party. They are a good counter to Taliban extremism, & a good representation of moderate/liberal patriotic Pakistani Pashtuns. Just like the MQM is a great counter to extremism as well (despite their 'shady' history), as they are an excellent representation of the moderate/liberal voices of Pakistan.

If this is happening, then ISI better take out death warrants for these Mofos.

Back
Top Bottom