What's new

150 Trained Terrorist of Jamiat Islami ready for action in Karachi

So they go for Trainings in Waziristan yet we are told by our Generals that they have no intentions of attacking and destroying these Camps wonder full just Wonderful.

The ANP is a secular party that had tendencies of separatism in the past, especially when the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal was overshadowing them in Musharraf's time. Since the ANP has come into power, it has forsaken its separatist tendencies & become a nationalist party. They are a good counter to Taliban extremism, & a good representation of moderate/liberal patriotic Pakistani Pashtuns. Just like the MQM is a great counter to extremism as well (despite their 'shady' history), as they are an excellent representation of the moderate/liberal voices of Pakistan.

ANP is nothing more then a thug party, they still have the same motto, they have hung united pashtunistan billboards in NWFP, what have they done while in government??, just they changed their province name just to satisfy their ego, and then hazara people started complaining, there were mass protests, what have they done, they are increase ethnic violance in karachi??, when jamaat islami was having seats in karachi, there were no ethnic violance, jamaat is not only pashtun balance in NWFP but in karachi too, because jamaat islami gets support from both urdu speakers and pashtuns, when jamaat didnt take part in election, pashtuns voted ANP, jamaat long before didnt support pakistan;s idea when pakistan didnt come into being, but after then they became patriotic people, you know nothing about the politics, so i suggest you to learn more, i neither support jamaat or MQM btw, thanks

sparatist-bill-board.bmp

Iam worried for Pakistan no one else.... and yes i do agree with you they are here and everywhere to me they can all go to hell.

Do you see the anxiety among the indian goons on this forum or should I apologise to you for equating these indians with thugs? It seems that they are very concerned about Pakistan's welfare, but is that a fact? You know the answer better than I do, don't you? I feel sorry for people like you, after display of such zeal against Jamaat still those indians are looking for ways to destroy your beautiful Pakistan and your uncle sam keeps supporting those indians against Pakistan. I won't be surprised if you join the chorus singing, "Oh there has never been any threat to Pakistan from india, it's all a great misundrestanding on the part of Pakistan." India considers Jamaat as its mortal enemy, if Jamaat wanted to destroy Pakistan it would have found the greatest friend in india and your uncle sam. So, stop your stupid chest-beating, calm down and show some maturity.

The ANP is a secular party that had tendencies of separatism in the past, especially when the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal was overshadowing them in Musharraf's time. Since the ANP has come into power, it has forsaken its separatist tendencies & become a nationalist party. They are a good counter to Taliban extremism, & a good representation of moderate/liberal patriotic Pakistani Pashtuns. Just like the MQM is a great counter to extremism as well (despite their 'shady' history), as they are an excellent representation of the moderate/liberal voices of Pakistan.

What kind of a political party wants to break-up the country if it is not in power? If ANP is in power then it's okay, but if people refuse to vote for it it goes for separation from the country. Indeed, you seculars have a very strong sense of patriotism! Keep up the 'good work' you just might get the f****** Nobel Prize for promoting peace in the region.

"If this is not Civil War what is ?"

You can say it is, but it is limited to Parties only, the main problem in Karachi is Area Distribution. No party is saint here, Area Distribution mean where a party conducts robberies, kidnapping, snatching, bhatta etc with the aim of fund generation for their respective parties. If activists of one party goes to another party area, results in target killing. Police is silent spectator as they continuously get their due share, and if not, then it results in such kind of raids.

Back
Top Bottom