What's new

15-year-old Gezi victim Berkin Elvan dies after 269 days in coma

After the fall of Othman empire and accepting Greco-Roman democracy, The second major mistake Turkey made was to abolish the death penalty, the third will be succumbing to Atheist European pressure and remove Muslims from all aspects of administrative as well as military power!

No at the very beginning there was only normal people there, the extremist group appeared later.
I dont see DHKP-C members here.

taksim-de-biber-gaz%C4%B1-yiyen-k%C4%B1rm%C4%B1z%C4%B1-elbiseli-k%C4%B1z_461294.jpg

Because you look where you wanna look... Also this girl in red is a symbol... Same kind of a girl was in Ukraine too...

BTW you all can see now so many things are common in gezi and ukraine...

Because you look where you wanna look... Also this girl in red is a symbol... Same kind of a girl was in Ukraine too...

BTW you all can see now so many things are common in gezi and ukraine...
Mate pls, we all know the police was brutally from the first day, you cant deny that.

I didn't say I approved any of that. I'm answering your question.

People were utterly pissed, you can hardly keep your calm when thousands of tons of tear gas is being dumped over you...

@PhoneyMember
Obviously the blood kept flowing, but the cause of death was major brain trauma
i agree with you. police need education.. but you should agree with me about some of protester are terorist..idont think they are regular people..they all want blood....

i agree with you. police need education.. but you should agree with me about some of protester are terorist..idont think they are regular people..they all want blood....
Unfortunately there are some fishy people among the protestors.

Do you think we don't know that? We do

But what you don't know is that %90 of the people in gezi protests were people who's protesting something for the first time in their lives.

Mate pls, we all know the police was brutally from the first day, you cant deny that.

Ya arkadaş hep aynı terane... Adamlar her tarafa saldırıyor, şiddet kullanıyor, ne var ne yok yakıp yıkıyor. Polis çiçek mi dağıtacak arkadaş ? Adamlar olayları kontrol altına almaya çalışıyor. Yani niye hiç polisin gözünden bakmıyorsunuz? O dhkpc'lileri bıraksan ne kadar yer varsa hepsini işgal edecekler. Biraz gerçekçi düşünün arkadaşlar.Yanlış hatırlamıyorsam 1 olay hariç. (dövülerek öldürülen çocuk) kasten öldürme diye bir şey yok. Yani o zaman AK Parti'liler de sokaklara dökülüp yakıp yıksınlar mı ? Bu doğru mu?

Foolish ideologues of Kemal Atatürk will never understand, Turkey became Turkey because of Islam n therefore a Muslim ruler from a pious background is absolutely a must!

Ya arkadaş hep aynı terane... Adamlar her tarafa saldırıyor, şiddet kullanıyor, ne var ne yok yakıp yıkıyor. Polis çiçek mi dağıtacak arkadaş ? Adamlar olayları kontrol altına almaya çalışıyor. Yani niye hiç polisin gözünden bakmıyorsunuz? O dhkpc'lileri bıraksan ne kadar yer varsa hepsini işgal edecekler. Biraz gerçekçi düşünün arkadaşlar.Yanlış hatırlamıyorsam 1 olay hariç. (dövülerek öldürülen çocuk) kasten öldürme diye bir şey yok. Yani o zaman AK Parti'liler de sokaklara dökülüp yakıp yıksınlar mı ? Bu doğru mu?
As you can see nobody is supporting vandalism here, we know there are exremists, but the huge part of the people are peacefully.
Ofcourse Police must keep the controll, but they are targeting people with tear gas capsules which can cause fatal injurys, also this kid died because a Police officer targeted on his head with the capsule.

Gezi eylemleri parkta çadır kuran birkaç üniversiteli gençten ibaretti. Polis çadırlarını yaktı bu çocukların
BLtWBDjCUAAKmWo.jpg:large

Is she dead? I thought she survived.
She died bro... She was an Afghani btw

anarsit komunist tiplerin kücük numaralari bunlar. ölüleri kullanmayi iyi berecerir serefsizler

Back
Top Bottom