What's new

15-year-old Gezi victim Berkin Elvan dies after 269 days in coma

I can list you over hundred reasons.....

But for me "Gezi Protests" started with this.

I saw this picture and i just fliped over. I just turned of the PC and went to Kızılay.

I am asking you who started all of these but you don't answer honestly...

Anyways... You are not honest so no need to discuss...

The protest was peacefully till the police began to burn down the protestors Tents.

Just reminding.

idid not say police is right. iam saying something different. why is protesters damaging other peoples properties?
Each has a specific reason, they vandalised Starbucks because it's an american chain, they vandalised Burger king because they didn't let the protesters inside when the tear gas came but they made free tea service to the police, they vandalised Mado, for obvious reasons... excetra... when there's no law around, you make your own law, it's nature of things

Gezi protests actually protected the small shops, sure they had a rough time getting tourists but if the shopping mall was built, most small shops there would go out of business indefinitely.

why is protesters damaging other peoples properties?

I didn't damaged anyones property, most of the people i have seen didn't damaged anyones property either.

But some people along protestors did. But i have seen noone picking up stones and throwing randomly on peoples houses.

Let me answer you, police started it. The court gave a clear order to stop the project. But they were under orders by sultan Erdo who's head will soon end up on gallows

Each has a specific reason, they vandalised Starbucks because it's an american chain, they vandalised Burger king because they didn't let the protesters inside when the tear gas came but they made free tea service to the police, they vandalised Mado, for obvious reasons... excetra... when there's no law around, you make your own law, it's nature of things

Gezi protests actually protected the small shops, sure they had a rough time getting tourists but if the shopping mall was built, most small shops there would go out of business indefinitely.
then i should bomb divan hotel which hosted protester which i was aganist.this is what you saying?no reason you counted above give you right to attack someone or properties

wow this thread is more busy than any defence related thread has ever been.:coffee:

Things will get "interesting" after march 30th

nuff said
LegionnairE how you put that avatar on your account. You swearing on holy Quran! Sheriat is laws of the Quran and you cant say like that bad things. If you dont believe do respect!

The protest was peacefully till the police began to burn down the protestors Tents.

Just reminding.

No you are wrong. There were violence all over the gezi parkı before that event also.
Do you think all of these people came there for 'tree'.
dhkpc is there from the beginning and they are still doing their job. And you see dhkpc with your own eyes. What else can i say ?

I can list you over hundred reasons.....

But for me "Gezi Protests" started with this.

Lavna-Allani.jpg

I saw this picture and i just fliped over. I just turned of the PC and went to Kızılay.

She did not have much injury in this picture

Gezi_Park_Istanbul_Protest_3.jpg

then i should bomb divan hotel which hosted protester which i was aganist.this is what you saying?
I didn't say I approved any of that. I'm answering your question.

People were utterly pissed, you can hardly keep your calm when thousands of tons of tear gas is being dumped over you...

@PhoneyMember
Obviously the blood kept flowing, but the cause of death was major brain trauma

Neyse, yeni dönem yeni anlayış hesabı.

Millet artık ceset yemek ve davayı güçlendirmeyi de öğrenmiş.
Eylemci-polis, sağcı solcu fark etmiyor. Millet cesedi bulduğu an yiyip davasını güçlendirme peşinde.

Madmusti'nin resmi yeterince özetiyor. Gençler ölmüş, bizim millet (iki cephede) ölülerden nasıl rant alırım derdinde.
Utanmasalar tabutlarından çıkartıp sokaklar'da dolandıracaklar.
Adamların ölmesi bir vahşet, ölülerini rahat bırakmamaları ayrı bir vahşet.

Yazıklar olsun bu milletime, yazıklar olsun böyle Türkiye'ye.

No you are wrong. There were violence all over the gezi parkı before that event also.
Do you think all of these people came there for 'tree'.
dhkpc is there from the beginning and they are still doing their job. And you see dhkpc with your own eyes. What else can i say ?
No at the very beginning there was only normal people there, the extremist group appeared later.
I dont see DHKP-C members here.

taksim-de-biber-gaz%C4%B1-yiyen-k%C4%B1rm%C4%B1z%C4%B1-elbiseli-k%C4%B1z_461294.jpg

Back
Top Bottom