What's new

15 standing ovations, 79 applauses marked Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s address to the joint session of the US Congress.

View attachment 935587

Brahmos is a silver bullet which will be used to take-out very high value targets. With 500km range+1 ton payload, expect Pralay & Shaurya to form bulk of our non-strategic missile inventory
View attachment 935589
India was a colony before 1947. At that time, there was only the Sino-British War. There is no India. You India is just a colony. 😂

Screenshot_20230623_182008.jpg

Oh. Shiva. Save these low IQ colonial heirs.😂

Real China 👇
View attachment 935594
It seems that a small Song Dynasty filled Indians with confidence... But the Song Dynasty was not a colony. LOL.

MG-British_Conquest_of_India_1753_to_1890.jpg

This is the real India! 😂

On all maps of the UK. India will always be a colony. The British despise India so much. 😂😂😂

You tried to represent China with the Song Dynasty. This confirms my logic. India belongs to China!

True China!
Screenshot_20230623_183955.jpg

Real China 👇
View attachment 935594
It seems that a small Song Dynasty filled Indians with confidence... But the Song Dynasty was not a colony. LOL.

MG-British_Conquest_of_India_1753_to_1890.jpg

This is the real India! 😂

On all maps of the UK. India will always be a colony. The British despise India so much. 😂😂😂

You tried to represent China with the Song Dynasty. This confirms my logic. India belongs to China!

True China!
Screenshot_20230623_183955.jpg

The "little countries" Britain and France, which led to the "Century of Humiliation" to the Chinese.
China’s revenge for the Century of Humiliation they had to endure 👇
View attachment 935597
ah. I sympathize with your guys' fantasies. But the reality is that India will always be a colony.

Screenshot_20230623_192434.jpg

India is proud to be a colonial slave!

India is very suitable for continuing to be a pariah in the next 2000 years.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is coming from someone who uses the US flag only.
I am in US so my location flag is US. I have selected my country as India per forum rules. Do you want me to keep both Indian flags?

I don't think you've any idea of the amount of changes India has seen in the last 9 years since he came to power. It is a transformation that one could dream of but didn't expect to see with all of the corruption, bureaucracy, third grade politicians that India had.

You can hate him as much as you want for the Godhra riots, but the fact is the kind of trajectory he has put India on, no other PM in the past did or had the vision to.

As an India who has lived abroad and then returned to India, I now feel happy about my decision to come back to India. It wasn't so when I left in 2004.
And literally none of that matters to the US. They want India to be a thorn in China's side, they don't want India growing to the point of becoming another challenger to the USA.

They're rolling out the red carpet for Modi, but they would do the same think if it was Gandhi who was PM, or if it was Kejriwal...etc.

So India was not growing economically before Modi? What was that movie on Manmohan Singh about? Hindus believe Modi made India and it was nothing before, like some sort of religion.

As for the applause in the US, we are doing that because we want your money. Stop over exaggerating your importance. Remember, JFK laid out the red carpet for Ayub Khan. It's not because you were born special. It's because we are using you for our strategic purposes.

Pakistan may have its issues, but those are self inflicted. At the end if the day, it lives rent free in the mind of most Indians. Your kind compare India to Pakistan when you should really be comparing to China or the US. I consider Pakistan to be very successful if we take that as a metric.
India-US relations have seen major growth and deepening cooperation under Modi's leadership. It is marked by mutual respect, shared democratic values, and converging strategic interests.

The partnership encompasses a wide range of sectors, including defense and security, trade and investment, technology collaboration, and people-to-people exchanges. It is multifaceted and will benefit both countries in long run.

Modi is stealing the media lime light and is being credited for Indian growth story.

And literally none of that matters to the US.
And that doesn’t matter to India either.
They want India to be a thorn in China's side, they don't want India growing to the point of becoming another challenger to the USA.
That would be a steep trajectory of growth. So India needs to grow a lot to be a thorn. That growth looks good thing for India. Isn’t it?
When it reaches that growth, it has to slow down and not grow to challenge the US. We will do that when time comes.

We would accept that growth till then.

Modi has done some ground breaking work in that direction. He is not the first one but an important one in the list of those visionaries.

And that doesn’t matter to India either.

That would be a steep trajectory of growth. So India needs to grow a lot to be a thorn. That growth looks good thing for India. Isn’t it?
When it reaches that growth, it has to slow down and not grow to challenge the US. We will do that when time comes.

We would accept that growth till then.

Modi has done some ground breaking work in that direction. He is not the first one but an important one in the list of those visionaries.
Actually, it doesn't need to grow at all to be a thorn. It just needs to position its military assets in such a way that China has no choice but to divert resources to deal with ant Indian threat.

Anyway, no point in arguing this further, I've made my point.

Does any other country enjoy that? Or did pak took advantage of it when US needed pak. And pak took it for granted.
Due to the ongoing political situation in Pakistan, I will not be commenting on Pakistan's politics.

Last edited:
Modi is a world class leader. No matter how much Pakistani despise him, Modi has lead India from the front and took it to growth, development and global reputation. As for Pakistan, our PM was begging in front of Paris club today.
for a Pakistani to say something like this must have been brutal. I sincerely hope your country and government stops exploiting your people and starts working for them soon. For their real interests and well being.

He's not, no matter who was in charge of India they would get this treatment.

The US needs India against China, that's it, there is nothing more to it then that.
you missed the point - Modi brought India to this development track and pace and hence the support.
Even within BJP I cannot think of anyone else finessing the global politik as well as Modi is able to

All these are unreal until India ditches Russia and forms an alliance with Uncle Sam instead. But, then, are Indians that stupid want to push China, Russia and Pakistan into alliance against India on the Eurasian continent ?

Actually, it doesn't need to grow at all to be a thorn. It just needs to position its military assets in such a way that China has no choice but to divert resources to deal with ant Indian threat.
That’s what a lot of people might want and hope, so that development takes a back seat.

Will India do that?

That’s what a lot of people might want and hope, so that development takes a back seat.

Will India do that?
Like I said, it doesn't matter what India may want or do. Things are playing out the way they are due to geopolitical realities. The US and India have to reconcile their differing views if they want to have a proper partnership, and if there's one thing I've learned in my years of studying geopolitics, neither the US nor India are willing to compromise on their goals.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what India may want or do. Things are playing out the way they are due to geopolitical realities. The US and India have to reconcile their differing views if they want to have a proper partnership, and if there's one thing I've learned in my years of studying geopolitics, neither the US nor India are willing to compromise on their goals.
Demography of America is changing especially political demography. India and America are not same countries of yesteryears. Today they share common goals of prosperity, democracy, and both looking at a common destiny. If tomorrow China becomes a democracy, it would be welcomed too.

Your claim of US buttering India for China is as relevant as India buttering US for trade and commerce. Both could be wrong/right, we just have to wait and see. Unfortunately Pakistanis just have to watch from the side. One thing for sure is Indian leadership is not as shortsighted as Pakistani one of 60's and 70's.

Demography of America is changing especially political demography. India and America are not same countries of yesteryears. Today they share common goals of prosperity, democracy, and both looking at a common destiny. If tomorrow China becomes a democracy, it would be welcomed too.

Your claim of US buttering India for China is as relevant as India buttering US for trade and commerce. Both could be wrong/right, we just have to wait and see. Unfortunately Pakistanis just have to watch from the side. One thing for sure is Indian leadership is not as shortsighted as Pakistani one of 60's and 70's.
This is a idealist view, devoid of geopolitical reality.

Morality has nothing to do with geopolitical alliances.

Back
Top Bottom