What's new

15 standing ovations, 79 applauses marked Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s address to the joint session of the US Congress.

Was India doing well economically before Modi took over? Simple question.
Lol, IMF put India in Fragile 5 in 2013. make your learned guess with 10+% of inflation for the past couple of years and rampant corruption, highlighted globally during the 2009 commonwealth games in Delhi. India was plagued with crony capitalism and policy paralysis.

Indian shopping spree at the American arms market and Indian aspirations to challenge One China suggest a different story.
Any country not supporting one India will get the same response in today's India. take it or leave it. India never shared border with China, it was with Tibet and should be called that way.

Rad my edit in the post.

I guess you'll also be late to the party like China if you still percieve it as a mere armament deal.

Arms deal are core assets of a strategic partnership. The only unanswered question is whether or not India can sustain her challenge to One China policy which was made official in August 2019.

Any country not supporting one India will get the same response in today's India. take it or leave it. India never shared border with China, it was with Tibet and should be called that way.
India is never a legitimate country, but of many nations, a geographical name, China should just recognize that.

What's one India?

India is never a legitimate country, but of many nations, a geographical name, China should just recognize that.
says a person with the flag of the country where current people killed natives and the church rules over the graves. Trust me you have no idea of civilization nations.

says a person with the flag of the country where current people killed natives and the church rules over the graves. Trust me you have no idea of civilization nations.
China is one. India is not.

There is no India-Tibet border. Only the China-UK border.

The US needs India against China, that's it, there is nothing more to it then that.
Nothing else matters. If a nations gains importance due to just one factor then that factor is good enough.

Modern world relations have been mainly driven by just two factors - economic and military. No one is out there to develop relations for charity and good-at-heart kind of feelings.

As for the applause in the US, we are doing that because we want your money. Stop over exaggerating your importance.
You want our money because there must be some to give. It is not about over or under exaggeration. No one is getting carried away by these applauses either.

All mature nations look through clapping, cheering and play hardball for their own benefit. Behind all the glitter, gala dinner and sweet smiles there would have been intense negotiations by both to get an extra bit for themselves.

Last edited:
Do not worry, future is only England, not UK or GB. Same goes with China, lots of country will get their independence.

Aawww! so sweet.
Don't worry. Just like the Tang Dynasty. The Chinese army will once again save the Indian people.

Don't worry. Just like the Tang Dynasty. The Chinese army will once again save the Indian people.
So sweet of you, like our Gupta dynast who controlled Tibet and others where they controlled Uiggers via Afghanistan. We intend to do it, Also during wars in China, then Brit Indian forces were present there to save your people. Read history, it helps. Another option for you is to create another fake dynasty map to prove me wrong.

So sweet of you, like our Gupta dynast who controlled Tibet and others where they controlled Uiggers via Afghanistan. We intend to do it, Also during wars in China, then Brit Indian forces were present there to save your people. Read history, it helps. Another option for you is to create another fake dynasty map to prove me wrong.
Yeah, China will do a repeat of 1962 war with India except 10 times this time to wake up your wet dreams.

Back
Top Bottom