What's new

15 standing ovations, 79 applauses marked Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s address to the joint session of the US Congress.

This is a idealist view, devoid of geopolitical reality.

Morality has nothing to do with geopolitical alliances.
Where I mentioned morality. I am talking about shared prosperity and democracy. We are not idealists. We have population and resources, America has a appetite for products. It's a win win. As such the message throughout the Modi visit has been 'Democracies can deliver'.

America made a mistake earlier by propping up China hoping that it would turn democratic at some point. Now it is course correcting. If you have not already seen it since Corona then you must be in some caves. Supply chains are shifting, and India has a right leader at the right time to grab a major chunk. Unfortunately Pakistan doesn't.

Where I mentioned morality. I am talking about shared prosperity and democracy. We are not idealists. We have population and resources, America has a appetite for products. It's a win win. As such the message throughout the Modi visit has been 'Democracies can deliver'.

America made a mistake earlier by propping up China hoping that it would turn democratic at some point. Now it is course correcting. If you have not already seen it since Corona then you must be in some caves. Supply chains are shifting, and India has a right leader at the right time to grab a major chunk. Unfortunately Pakistan doesn't.
This has nothing to do with Pakistan, don't know why you keep trying to bring it up.

I'm merely talking about US and India.

What you're suggesting is very idealistic. You think that those jobs that are leaving China are going to India? A chunk may certainly move there, but most of them are going else where such as Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Mexico, in fact a majority are sent to move to Mexico.

India simply doesn't have the industrial scale to replace China, while places like Mexico do.

America doesn't care if India prospers or dies economically, all they care about is if India is useful in keeping China contained and distracted while the US readjust completely from the Atlantic to the Pacific.

Do you have a reading issue? Where did I say none of the jobs would go to India?

Seriously, why do you nationalists feel the need to be so reactionary, when you don't even read and comprehend what you're reading?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom