What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

Russian Jets? Ain't gonna happen boy. They prefer India than you guys. F-16? if you guys behave we may give the approval for you to have.... some of it. Just go buy Made in China since every Tom, Dick and Harry here is rooting for it.

lol you all of guys (Indians) have same problem OKkaAT bhool jana . :dirol:

We actually do what we want, when we want, how we want. Who is going to stop us?

Your tone of argument is extremely arrogant and derogatory... Soviets probably thought the same thing when they entered Afghanistan...
Now, to answer your question bluntly; China!
(P.S. count Pakistan on the Chinese side, we are no longer your allies as one of your other posts suggests... never were.)

We recently got Mi35 from Russia ... Our Thunders are being powered by Russian engines ... We are conducting military exercises with Russia ... Our relationship with Russia are improving ... Kindly keep yourself updated ...

So if money can win wars then why did you failed in Vietnam, failed terribly in Syria and Afghanistan's story is not hidden from anyone ... 17 years and Taliban still has much more influence then your puppets have ...

You are the most thankless persons and that is why we hate you ... Go and check speeches of your leaders at that time ... They acknowledged it on record that it was Pakistan and Afghanistan that were out in front in war agaisnt USSR ...

Again terribly misinformed ... Check reports of your financial institutes like IMF, World Bank ... China is projected to surpass you as world no 1 economy in a decade or two ... Aren't you forgetting that most of your foreign debt is owned by China and if they start dumping your bonds into the market then US dollar and world economy will collapse ... Welcome to the current world and please start reading newspapers

No my government demanded that we want a relationship on equal manners and not like a slave state and gave a slap to your president that we will not fight your war ...

My government officially told you that we are not your gun for hire anymore and we can have good relationships on mutual respect like alies ... As a result your president that tweeted against Pakistan wrote a letter to my PM requesting his help in negotiation with Taliban ...

You paid us for the help we provided to you ... Now you goes ... but your stupid president tweeted it otherwise .. As per him, he paid us billions of dollars and we did nothing ... Again,,, you should read the news ...

For whom we allowed visa free entry to Afghanis in pakistan ?
For whom we provided safe houses to Afghan mujahidien in Pakistan?
Whose hero OBL was back in 70 and 80s?
For whom we let the mujahidien setup a whole fighting infrastructure in Pakistan?

and what we gets in return?

Presseler amendments ...
We were left alone in the mess in Afghanistan created for you ...
Our society became redical as a result of your war
Drugs entered in our country ...
Heavy waponization of tribal areas ...

OBL was able to hide inside Pakistan as our ISI, aremd forces, our people had people to people relationship with them to achieve your objectives ... They were your heros trained by us to fight your war ... And suddenly they become your enemy and you expect that all those people to people relationship and infrastruture will end by a click of a button ? It is on record that none of the institution had information about OBL and US did not informed us due to risk of leakages as there are people in our agencies that still had sympathy for Taliban and Al-qaeda ? But why is that ,, those sympathy were result as our soldiers fought side by side with OBL your war against USSR ...

If we had that much control over Al-qaida and tribal areas would we had lost 20,000 plus security personnel and 60 thousand plus people of Pakistan ???

That was all on you guys as when you achieved your objective of defeating USSR you left us and Afghanis to keep on fighting and killing each other ... on the contrary you put sanctions on us ...

OBL was your agent once and we allowed him to keep his infrastructure in the country for your war ... They got out our controls and we lost several thousands of human life and our economy got destroyed as your agent turned against you and you are blaming it on us ...

You should be ashamed on yourself the way you used us and left us to bleed to death but we fought back and we have learned our lesson that not to trust you blindly and relationship can be made you based on mutual respect only ...
People should remember that even with strained relations, there are no sanctions on these birds and i must say, even after some 40 years, no aircraft makes such an impression and i for one surely hope that Pakistan gets more F-16s.

View attachment 528190
Yes, i get that same feeling when I get to see an F-86 or a Mig-21; Look once Blk3s are in place, it out does f-16s with bvrs and other capabilities.

Yes, i get that same feeling when I get to see an F-86 or a Mig-21; Look once Blk3s are in place, it out does f-16s with bvrs and other capabilities.

Be that as it may, I think PAF is holding out hope that the political winds change in the future enough to re-establish supply of at least used F-16s given the ENORMOUS number of examples still flying as well as the obviously already established PAF infrastucture for the type.

It's really a shame for PAF quite honestly. It would be so much bang for the buck to add more used Fighting Falcons like they did with the Mirages.

F16s not coming . New or used , forget about it . Move forward.
Useless thread

We actually do what we want, when we want, how we want. Who is going to stop us?

No body has to do anything, People like you have become Americans worst enemies. By electing fools like Trump to run the country, the whole world can just sit back, while America commits suicide. As far is Pakistan is concerned US is leaving Afghanistan with its tail between the legs after spending a trillion dollars, loosing 2000 men and 17 years of war - thanks to Pakistan and the US cannot do a $hit about it.

BTW you are an American but of Indian origin. New Jersey is full of your kind.

Last edited:
F-16s would be welcomed by the PAF if we can be MLU (full structural upgrade to the Block 70 standard that extends the life of the aircraft to a total of 12,000 hours) and upgraded to the Block 70 standard; Sabr Radar, DRFM EW, Aim-9X and More Aim-120C5 more JSOWs and JASSMs, Latest Helmet Mounted Sight, modern avionics and Comms (Advanced Datalinks, Precision GPS Navigation, and the Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System; Auto GCAS especially so it can do the same precision long range bombing with safety the Rafale is designed to do)
https://www.lockheedmartin.com/cont...cuments/F-16/F-16_Block_70_India_Brochure.pdf

A lot of spare parts and a transfer of equipment to allow Kamra to have a F-16 Aircraft rebuild
factory should also be required, so MLU can be done on them independently.

All of these upgrades should be made available to the Current PAF F-16 Fleet as well.

Otherwise the PAF can buy the J-10CE with ALL of the the same equipment for just a little more. The balls in Lockheed's (and other sub-contractors like Raytheon) camp to convince the us government to approve such a sale. A Sale of Billions of Dollars; and one that will allow PAF to maintain Qualitative Parity, not Superiority with the Indians in Short Order.

They should think of maintaining the alliance with the Pakistani Military in the long run; Pakistan is an ally of China, but not an ally of Iran or Russia. These common interests of Containing the power of the later two should convince them to maintain the PAF capability to protect common interests in the region.

Last edited:
What the!??! Me an Indian!??! Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Jesus H Christ!!!! I pay my taxes!!!! :usflag:

Hey @gambit and @jhungary I just became an Indian!!! Can you guys see anything on what I posted that made me an Indian!?

I'm from Paramus, NJ the Garden State you Dumb C*NT!!!! It's 8am here!!! :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Hi,

Mr. Jaevid's identity is what he claims it to be---.

He has also told us multiple time who he is---ie---what his background was and is---but most won't understand---.

We recently got Mi35 from Russia ... Our Thunders are being powered by Russian engines ... We are conducting military exercises with Russia ... Our relationship with Russia are improving ... Kindly keep yourself updated ...

So if money can win wars then why did you failed in Vietnam, failed terribly in Syria and Afghanistan's story is not hidden from anyone ... 17 years and Taliban still has much more influence then your puppets have ...

You are the most thankless persons and that is why we hate you ... Go and check speeches of your leaders at that time ... They acknowledged it on record that it was Pakistan and Afghanistan that were out in front in war agaisnt USSR ...

Again terribly misinformed ... Check reports of your financial institutes like IMF, World Bank ... China is projected to surpass you as world no 1 economy in a decade or two ... Aren't you forgetting that most of your foreign debt is owned by China and if they start dumping your bonds into the market then US dollar and world economy will collapse ... Welcome to the current world and please start reading newspapers

No my government demanded that we want a relationship on equal manners and not like a slave state and gave a slap to your president that we will not fight your war ...

My government officially told you that we are not your gun for hire anymore and we can have good relationships on mutual respect like alies ... As a result your president that tweeted against Pakistan wrote a letter to my PM requesting his help in negotiation with Taliban ...

You paid us for the help we provided to you ... Now you goes ... but your stupid president tweeted it otherwise .. As per him, he paid us billions of dollars and we did nothing ... Again,,, you should read the news ...

For whom we allowed visa free entry to Afghanis in pakistan ?
For whom we provided safe houses to Afghan mujahidien in Pakistan?
Whose hero OBL was back in 70 and 80s?
For whom we let the mujahidien setup a whole fighting infrastructure in Pakistan?

and what we gets in return?

Presseler amendments ...
We were left alone in the mess in Afghanistan created for you ...
Our society became redical as a result of your war
Drugs entered in our country ...
Heavy waponization of tribal areas ...

OBL was able to hide inside Pakistan as our ISI, aremd forces, our people had people to people relationship with them to achieve your objectives ... They were your heros trained by us to fight your war ... And suddenly they become your enemy and you expect that all those people to people relationship and infrastruture will end by a click of a button ? It is on record that none of the institution had information about OBL and US did not informed us due to risk of leakages as there are people in our agencies that still had sympathy for Taliban and Al-qaeda ? But why is that ,, those sympathy were result as our soldiers fought side by side with OBL your war against USSR ...

If we had that much control over Al-qaida and tribal areas would we had lost 20,000 plus security personnel and 60 thousand plus people of Pakistan ???

That was all on you guys as when you achieved your objective of defeating USSR you left us and Afghanis to keep on fighting and killing each other ... on the contrary you put sanctions on us ...

OBL was your agent once and we allowed him to keep his infrastructure in the country for your war ... They got out our controls and we lost several thousands of human life and our economy got destroyed as your agent turned against you and you are blaming it on us ...

You should be ashamed on yourself the way you used us and left us to bleed to death but we fought back and we have learned our lesson that not to trust you blindly and relationship can be made you based on mutual respect only ...

I agree

Hi,

For the upteenth time I am writing this---. The US military does not fight wars in the conventional terms---.

Most of these wars are fought on political terms---like the US congress controlling how the war would be fought in vietnam---or being fought in Iraq or Afghanistan---.

The conventional sense of VICTORY is not the goal of the US congress / US military---.

It's goal is to decimate a nation---linger around---and then move along---. No cities in the mainland US are touched---the american civilians are living happy lives---so where is the loss---?

Listen and Learn to understand the american perspective about these wars---.

There is more death and destruction chaos and mayhem caused by the US military than the armies of Ghengiz Khan---in Afg / Iraq / Libya / Syria put together---.

Never underestimate the power of destruction of the US military---.

F-16s would be welcomed by the PAF if we can be MLU (full structural upgrade to the Block 70 standard that extends the life of the aircraft to a total of 12,000 hours) and upgraded to the Block 70 standard; Sabr Radar, DRFM EW, Aim-9X and More Aim-120C5 more JSOWs and JASSMs, Latest Helmet Mounted Sight, modern avionics and Comms (Advanced Datalinks, Precision GPS Navigation, and the Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System; Auto GCAS especially so it can do the same precision long range bombing with safety the Rafale is designed to do)
https://www.lockheedmartin.com/cont...cuments/F-16/F-16_Block_70_India_Brochure.pdf

A lot of spare parts and a transfer of equipment to allow Kamra to have a F-16 Aircraft rebuild
factory should also be required, so MLU can be done on them independently.

All of these upgrades should be made available to the Current PAF F-16 Fleet as well.

Otherwise the PAF can buy the J-10CE with ALL of the the same equipment for just a little more. The balls in Lockheed's (and other sub-contractors like Raytheon) camp to convince the us government to approve such a sale. A Sale of Billions of Dollars; and one that will allow PAF to maintain Qualitative Parity, not Superiority with the Indians in Short Order.

They should think of maintaining the alliance with the Pakistani Military in the long run; Pakistan is an ally of China, but not an ally of Iran or Russia. These common interests of Containing the power of the later two should convince them to maintain the PAF capability to protect common interests in the region.
If US offers F16 we should take them with AESA upgrade we can skip J10.

F16s not coming . New or used , forget about it . Move forward.
Useless thread
Never underestimate US foreign policy they did in Past can offers now anything except Nuclear bomb. There was no blockage on F16s sales to Pakistan all they want to us to Pay from our pockets.

Last edited:
Pakistan should grab this opportunity. This is a golden opportunity for Pakistan.

Pakistan is in such a location, that what we decide here today, World has to follow, even yr Country as well.....

If only the dumb Murrikans could see that, they would gift wrap the Jordanian F-16s and deliver them before the new year, just to make amends.

(Waisey chanda, itni lambi lambi mat chora karo. :D )

Unfortunately our brethren in this land of pure don't and will never understand how to play the Americans.

We will very soon realize that as compared to our northern friends dealing and manipulating the Americans was much easier.

We have too many brotherly relations with too many nations...so this concept is bound to fail....even though the brotherly nations have shafted us many a times!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom