What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

Russian Jets? Ain't gonna happen boy. They prefer India than you guys. F-16? if you guys behave we may give the approval for you to have.... some of it. Just go buy Made in China since every Tom, Dick and Harry here is rooting for it.
Last time we check its your diplomats that were taught a lesson and started to behave ... people like khalilzad and trump took a u turn from Pakistan do more to please Pakistan help us ...

U stupid Americans r thw worst creature on earth and since last few decade there is not a single war where u were not behind it ...

U thankless idiot dont even recog ize had it not been Pakistan and Afghanistan taking on USSR you would not have bee n sole super power ... our stupid general did your dirty work back in 80s and 2000s but now we dont want to do your dirty work now ... china will soon replace u as economic super power ... thats projection yohr own financial institutes and there is nothing u can do about it ...

Its better that u started behaving otherwise the way u r loosing your allies and influence soon dollar will no more be world trading currency and then u know your debt is way much higher than your economy ...

So better worry about your financial shut downs and your currency rather than threatening us ...

If we purchase some of your product then its your guys who will get jobs which r already getting jobless ...

We fail to find G spot but Gen.Mushrraf knows where to hit and play....sad he is no more active :frown:
Dont worry IA current leadership will give them a good lesson ... they r the most mean people on earth

All the nations like NATO countries Jordan and Israel that are scrapping their junk falcons must be stupid and not clever like Pakistan

Just upgrade them to block seventy and bingo we match the the most advanced fourth generation fighter ever built.

Let's ignore the weekly threats and embaressing statements from USA to Pakistan as they will never sanction us and those falcons will fly in a war against USA strategic ally India.
Sarcasm asides you need to wake up

USA is not Lookibg to support you with zilch never mind upgrades.
Even the small fleet you have now is compromised
And those thinking a decades old falcon can Lsst five minutes with a two hundred million jet like typhoon or rafale are having a laugh every peice if rafale critical equipment is one generation ahead.

Only the USA f35, and f22, raptors can take on French beast and survive

Everything else is dead meat thanks to meteors spectra and French aesa.

Block 70 is brand new fighter it's not a mlu and costs over 100 million each
A smart phone in the hands of a dumb man is a dumb phone.
A state of the art weapon in the hands of a coward and poorly trained soldier is just that. So my dear a man who has mastered his weapons is far better advasory than those with shiny new toys

We fail to find G spot but Gen.Mushrraf knows where to hit and play....sad he is no more active :frown:

Why did you guys remove anyway? I saw him on an interview on youtube before. Now that is a leader! :yahoo:

Last time we check its your diplomats that were taught a lesson and started to behave ... people like khalilzad and trump took a u turn from Pakistan do more to please Pakistan help us ...

U stupid Americans r thw worst creature on earth and since last few decade there is not a single war where u were not behind it ...

U thankless idiot dont even recog ize had it not been Pakistan and Afghanistan taking on USSR you would not have bee n sole super power ... our stupid general did your dirty work back in 80s and 2000s but now we dont want to do your dirty work now ... china will soon replace u as economic super power ... thats projection yohr own financial institutes and there is nothing u can do about it ...

Its better that u started behaving otherwise the way u r loosing your allies and influence soon dollar will no more be world trading currency and then u know your debt is way much higher than your economy ...

So better worry about your financial shut downs and your currency rather than threatening us ...

If we purchase some of your product then its your guys who will get jobs which r already getting jobless ...

I have no idea what are you talking about dude. Check your grammar. We (the US :usflag:) chooses who we give our weapons to. So good luck on that. No matter what the yahoo's here in PDF say, at the end of the day, Pakistan is a US ally. Period. End of story. :pakistan:

if you behave than we might consider to help you in hiding the fact about what happened with you in Afghanistan;).

We actually do what we want, when we want, how we want. Who is going to stop us?

We (the US :usflag:) chooses who we give our weapons to. So good luck on that. No matter what the yahoo's here in PDF say, at the end of the day, Pakistan is a US ally. Period. End of story. :pakistan:

In your previous post you were asking us to behave now you are calling us ally ...

Yes you can decide to whom you can sell the weapon but we can also decide from whom we can purchase and with whom we can do business ...

You were able to sell your weapon at will as there were no alternative thanks to Pakistan and Afghanistan that defeated USSR ... but now China is a parallel power so you should better worry about future of your control over weapon industry ...

Regarding Pakistan being ally of US i think the situation has deteriorated alot due to thankless mean attitude of US ... if you want to call us ally then start treating us like ally ...

You are promoting our ark enemy india in Afghanistan and helping them train anti Pakistan terrorist and calling us ally ... bull shit

U never considered us ally u just want to use us and right now u need us in Afghanistan as you cant handle it on your own bht we are not interested in fighting your war ... so stop blaming your failures on us and if you cant win in afganistan then accept that u r defeated by taliban ...

Yes you can decide to whom you can sell the weapon but we can also decide from whom we can purchase and with whom we can do business ...

You only have one other choice. China. Russia? NO! They will supply you with what? They won't risk loosing India their biggest client... so there! Made in China anyone?

You were able to sell your weapon at will as there were no alternative thanks to Pakistan and Afghanistan that defeated USSR ... but now China is a parallel power so you should better worry about future of your control over weapon industry ...

Pakistan did not defeat the USSR. Not by a long shot. Pakistan was a means to an end. We coursed the money and weapons to you that is the majority of what you did during the Soviet Afghan War. Don't get the credit. China parallel power?Says who? YOU!??! :woot:

Regarding Pakistan being ally of US i think the situation has deteriorated alot due to thankless mean attitude of US ... if you want to call us ally then start treating us like ally ...

Then act like an ally. It's a good thing your government is saying otherwise. Last time I heard we still are... ALLIES!!!

U never considered us ally u just want to use us and right now u need us in Afghanistan as you cant handle it on your own bht we are not interested in fighting your war ... so stop blaming your failures on us and if you cant win in afganistan then accept that u r defeated by taliban ...

Who says we can't handle Afghanistan? Of course we want to use you. That is what allies are for. We use each other then we give you something in return. We never blamed Pakistan not ever. But wait, OBL was killed just a few blocks away from your military academy right? o_O

Kinda gives logic why you guys weren't informed by the US we are going to send OBL to meet his 75 virgins right?

Don't tell me the ISI didn't know about that? :cheesy:

All the nations like NATO countries Jordan and Israel that are scrapping their junk falcons must be stupid and not clever like Pakistan

by the way Lockheed Martin is trying to dump the same F-16s in india ;) ...

Last edited:
You only have one other choice. China. Russia? NO! They will supply you with what? They won't risk loosing India their biggest client... so there! Made in China anyone?

Pakistan did not defeat the USSR. Not by a long shot. Pakistan was a means to an end. We coursed the money and weapons to you that is the majority of what you did during the Soviet Afghan War. Don't get the credit. China parallel power?Says who? YOU!??! :woot:

Then act like an ally. It's a good thing your government is saying otherwise. Last time I heard we still are... ALLIES!!!

Who says we can't handle Afghanistan? Of course we want to use you. That is what allies are for. We use each other then we give you something in return. We never blamed Pakistan not ever. But wait, OBL was killed just a few blocks away from your military academy right? o_O

Kinda gives logic why you guys weren't informed by the US we are going to send OBL to meet his 75 virgins right?

Mods. I think this is not an American but a false flagger. His style is that of an Indian. Can we please confirm.@Eagle, @Arsalan .

A

People should remember that even with strained relations, there are no sanctions on these birds and i must say, even after some 40 years, no aircraft makes such an impression and i for one surely hope that Pakistan gets more F-16s.

View attachment 528190
Sir no doubt its the best we have, but the time passes very fast and we won't be getting any new US toy in near future. The next bird ahead of F16s are the F35. Can we get it. Answer is no.
How are we gonna compete with Rafael fighters. F16s can but not with any tactical edge. So we should be atleast find a China Pak home grown solution asap to meet our requirements and forget the Wishes we can't fulfil from USA.

Mods. I think this is not an American but a fqlse flagger. His style is that of an Indian. Can we please confirm.

What the!??! Me an Indian!??! Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Jesus H Christ!!!! I pay my taxes!!!! :usflag:

Hey @gambit and @jhungary I just became an Indian!!! Can you guys see anything on what I posted that made me an Indian!?

I'm from Paramus, NJ the Garden State you Dumb C*NT!!!! It's 8am here!!! :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Without the ISI, the Soviets would've taken over the entire IOR.

Money alone doesn't win you wars. Just look at your recent military defeat in Afghanistan after having spent over $50 billion dollars a year.

What the!??! Me an Indian!??! Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Jesus H Christ!!!! I pay my taxes!!!! :usflag:

Hey @gambit and @jhungary I just became an Indian!!! Can you guys see anything on what I posted that made me an Indian!?

I'm from Paramus, NJ the Garden State you Dumb C*NT!!!! It's 8am here!!! :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:
I will engage you once I know what your identity is. Do not equate yourself to professionals like Gambit and jhungary. If at all you are a professional then you are a very sad reflection on the professionals of US that I have come across. So dont discredit your nation and your forces but posting such moronic posts.
A

You don't know jack about the Soviet Afghan war. Your signature arrogance is an evidence of your total and absolute ignorance of the subject.

Pakistan fought the Soviets on the ground and in the air. The SSG was heavily involved in the fighting. Almost every major operation against Soviets was planned and lead by SSG operators. SSG was responsible for feeding HUMINT back to the ISI, which was pivotal for the outcome. The Afghans who fought the Soviets were trained and commanded by us all the way down to the unit level.

Pakistan also absorbed 7 million refugees - meanwhile you're in tears because a few hundred poor people want to enter your country to find shelter.

Of course we beat the USSR, without us, they would've taken over the ME oil.

You paid us because you didn't want your asses kicked by the Soviets in the Indian Ocean Region NOT because you cared about us or Afghans.

As I've said, we coursed the money and weapons though the ISI, you guys didn't fight the Soviets. The Afghans did. Just a means to an end. Period. Stop claiming that you guys beat the Soviets.

We recently got Mi35 from Russia ... Our Thunders are being powered by Russian engines ... We are conducting military exercises with Russia ... Our relationship with Russia are improving ... Kindly keep yourself updated ...

Pakistan did not defeat the USSR. Not by a long shot. Pakistan was a means to an end. We coursed the money and weapons to you that is the majority of what you did during the Soviet Afghan War. Don't get the credit.
So if money can win wars then why did you failed in Vietnam, failed terribly in Syria and Afghanistan's story is not hidden from anyone ... 17 years and Taliban still has much more influence then your puppets have ...

You are the most thankless persons and that is why we hate you ... Go and check speeches of your leaders at that time ... They acknowledged it on record that it was Pakistan and Afghanistan that were out in front in war agaisnt USSR ...

China parallel power?Says who? YOU!??! :woot:
Again terribly misinformed ... Check reports of your financial institutes like IMF, World Bank ... China is projected to surpass you as world no 1 economy in a decade or two ... Aren't you forgetting that most of your foreign debt is owned by China and if they start dumping your bonds into the market then US dollar and world economy will collapse ... Welcome to the current world and please start reading newspapers

No my government demanded that we want a relationship on equal manners and not like a slave state and gave a slap to your president that we will not fight your war ...

My government officially told you that we are not your gun for hire anymore and we can have good relationships on mutual respect like alies ... As a result your president that tweeted against Pakistan wrote a letter to my PM requesting his help in negotiation with Taliban ...

Who says we can't handle Afghanistan? Of course we want to use you. That is what allies are for. We use each other then we give you something in return. We never blamed Pakistan not ever.
You paid us for the help we provided to you ... Now you goes ... but your stupid president tweeted it otherwise .. As per him, he paid us billions of dollars and we did nothing ... Again,,, you should read the news ...

But wait, OBL was killed just a few blocks away from your military academy right? o_O

For whom we allowed visa free entry to Afghanis in pakistan ?
For whom we provided safe houses to Afghan mujahidien in Pakistan?
Whose hero OBL was back in 70 and 80s?
For whom we let the mujahidien setup a whole fighting infrastructure in Pakistan?

and what we gets in return?

Presseler amendments ...
We were left alone in the mess in Afghanistan created for you ...
Our society became redical as a result of your war
Drugs entered in our country ...
Heavy waponization of tribal areas ...

OBL was able to hide inside Pakistan as our ISI, aremd forces, our people had people to people relationship with them to achieve your objectives ... They were your heros trained by us to fight your war ... And suddenly they become your enemy and you expect that all those people to people relationship and infrastruture will end by a click of a button ? It is on record that none of the institution had information about OBL and US did not informed us due to risk of leakages as there are people in our agencies that still had sympathy for Taliban and Al-qaeda ? But why is that ,, those sympathy were result as our soldiers fought side by side with OBL your war against USSR ...

If we had that much control over Al-qaida and tribal areas would we had lost 20,000 plus security personnel and 60 thousand plus people of Pakistan ???

That was all on you guys as when you achieved your objective of defeating USSR you left us and Afghanis to keep on fighting and killing each other ... on the contrary you put sanctions on us ...

OBL was your agent once and we allowed him to keep his infrastructure in the country for your war ... They got out our controls and we lost several thousands of human life and our economy got destroyed as your agent turned against you and you are blaming it on us ...

You should be ashamed on yourself the way you used us and left us to bleed to death but we fought back and we have learned our lesson that not to trust you blindly and relationship can be made you based on mutual respect only ...

Mods. I think this is not an American but a false flagger. His style is that of an Indian. Can we please confirm.@Eagle, @Arsalan .

A
I agree

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom