What's new

15 dead as Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza

That is called Pay-back for slaughter and rape of Kashmiri Pundits (Hindus). Kafir blood is not less worthy than a Muslim blood.
So you admit the massacre and mass rape stories are true but you support them?

Israel is teaching the Muslim world exactly that.
Is it? The mood on the ground is rather different.

BtPu48XIIAA-Qgy.jpg:large

Killing children like Israelis and, under your own admission, Indians do is not what wins any war.

Hamas is very clear about its tactics - it doesn't depend on Western funding and doesn't sugarcoat its message to get hypocrites in the West to like it. And the only thing the IDF is beating is children and refugees in schools. I understand you can empathize with Israel's situation. Kashmir, mass rapes and stuff.

You just equated Hamas and Pakistan. Don't do that on Pakistani forum..

Anyway, my support is not for the civilian killings, but was trying to draw attention to how Israel is playing the same obfuscation game as Hamas and doing a good job of it. Does not mean I like it.

Hamas is very clear about its tactics - it doesn't depend on Western funding and doesn't sugarcoat its message to get hypocrites in the West to like it. And the only thing the IDF is beating is children and refugees in schools. I understand you can empathize with Israel's situation. Kashmir, mass rapes and stuff.
This is the post for the record that got an off topic of Kashmir into the thread. Obviously eventually one or more Indian members will get banned for it :)

So you admit the massacre and mass rape stories are true but you support them?

Is it? The mood on the ground is rather different.

BtPu48XIIAA-Qgy.jpg:large

Killing children like Israelis and, under your own admission, Indians do is not what wins any war.

What is wrong in massacring those who massacred our innocent children? The guy in coffin has served his country and made his family proud. His mortal remains wrapped in his country's flag, what a emotional but a proud moment for his family and his countrymen!

It is not hard to understand him and many other Indians here; they cheered Israel when the Turkish Flotilla was attacked. They will always cheer Israel. Heck, they will cheer for Israel even if their 'historic' friend Iran is attacked.

Indians on PDF and their other social sites have made their Pakistan rivalry into an all out anti Islam war. Pathetic and stupid. I hope they get kicked out of the Middle East --their workers! Are you Arabs reading these comments from Indians?!

Meanwhile, Americans are waking up! Read the Comments:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/w...package&WT.nav=lede-package#commentsContainer

It is not hard to understand him and many other Indians here; they cheered Israel when the Turkish Flotilla was attacked. They will always cheer Israel. Heck, they will cheer for Israel even if their 'historic' friend Iran is attacked.

Indians on PDF and their other social sites have made their Pakistan rivalry into an all out anti Islam war. Pathetic and stupid. I hope they get kicked out of the Middle East --their workers! Are you Arabs reading these comments from Indians?!

Meanwhile, Americans are waking up! Read the Comments:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/w...package&WT.nav=lede-package#commentsContainer

They are waking up but many of them are still confused as to who provoked this latest war on Gaza. There is a thread on this forum recently posted that explains this recent situation.

Bullshit, it was hamas rocket that struck the facility.

Your own army retracted that nonsense assumption.

...............:

"The Israeli military first claimed, in a text sent to journalists, that the school could have been hit by Hamas missiles that fell short. Later, a series of tweets from the Israel Defence Forces appeared to confirm the deaths were the result of an Israeli strike."

This from an article in The Guardian.

I don't know what the "free" India media has told you but news abroad is that Indian soldiers single out Kashmir Muslim teenagers for slaughter and women for rape.

Muslim and free media?they are oxymoran.

Muslim and free media?they are oximorans.

Do you think Gaza offensive is the last.Next in line are Syria,Iraq.This is the sanitization Israeli is doing before they go after ISIS.

In front crocodile festival for all Terrorist organizations including Hamas.

Hamas will be totally raped with in next few days.mark my words.

Last edited:
Muslim and free media?they are oximorans.

Do you think Gaza offensive is the last.Next in line are Syria,Iraq.This is the sanitization Israeli is doing before they go after ISIS.

In front crocodile festival for all Terrorist organizations including Hamas.

Hamas will be totally raped with in next few days.mark my words.
It's oxymoron you moron.
Don't use words you can't spell

Back
Top Bottom