What's new

15 dead as Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza

The game is run by neocons my boy.

Israel will be there as long as Arab land has oil.After than there is no need for Israel.

Power comes and goes sunshine

great empires like the romans , mongols eventually collapsed and tiny cities became great empires

the power of the muslim world will return its only a matter of time and in the mean time we will outnumber the jews in the land they covet

like I said do not underestimate muslim will, resolve and single minded determination to destroy an enemy even if it takes centuries

Power comes and goes sunshine

great empires like the romans , mongols eventually collapsed and tiny cities became great empires

the power of the muslim world will return its only a matter of time and in the mean time we will outnumber the jews in the land they covet

like I said do not underestimate muslim will, resolve and single minded determination to destroy an enemy even if it takes centuries

u are unable to understand my point.People are exploiting this mindset.Ask any Afghan he will tell how much they love progress and education now.
Whole generations are lost.
Afghan is the only country in Muslim world who are fed-up with these kind of thoughts.

Quantity and quality should go hand in hand my friend.

u are unable to understand my point.People are exploiting this mindset.Ask any Afghan he will tell how much they love progress and education now.
Whole generations are lost.
Afghan is the only country in Muslim world who are fed-up with these kind of thoughts.

Quantity and quality should go hand in hand my friend.

No doubt

but none of this should effect the desire to hate and hurt an enemy

the jews are around 15 million in total, their actions and support for murder has made them reviled and despised

we must progress but look for wsys to utilse our numbers to cause pain to our enemies

No doubt

but none of this should effect the desire to hate and hurt an enemy

the jews are around 15 million in total, their actions and support for murder has made them reviled and despised

we must progress but look for wsys to utilse our numbers to cause pain to our enemies

Tell me howmany are killed in arab land from 2004 till now.

How many doctors,engineers,athletes,scientists Arab world lost?

Can you count the deaths in the past week in arab land? and compare it to jews.

You are causing more pain to arabs than jews or Israel .

what ever they lost in this few weeks they will recover with just Dollar transactions just in arab land.

who is the winner and who is the looser?

Tell me howmany are killed in arab land from 2004 till now.

How many doctors,engineers,athletes,scientists Arab world lost?

Can you count the deaths in the past week in arab land? and compare it to jews.

You are causing more pain to arabs than jews or Israel .

what ever they lost in this few weeks they will recover with just Dollar transactions just in arab land.

who is the winner and who is the looser?

This is whst happens when you are at a weak ebb

in the past great empires turned to dust under such circumstances

the muslim world isn't going anywhere and its population is growing and spreading

a tipping point will be reached where the massive resources rich muslim world awakens

by this time our enormous population and majority in gaza/israel/west bsnk will be made to count

in the mean time israel gets NO peace and we hound it endlessly for the occupation of Palestine

This is whst happens when you are at a weak ebb

in the past great empires turned to dust under such circumstances

the muslim world isn't going anywhere and its population is growing and spreading

a tipping point will be reached where the massive resources rich muslim world awakens

by this time our enormous population and majority in gaza/israel/west bsnk will be made to count

in the mean time israel gets NO peace and we hound it endlessly for the occupation of Palestine

Gaza is finished now Syria,Iraq,Libya,Lebanon will never recover.

more Islam grows more sects are coming out now isis is separate sect.

ok let peace and reasoning prevail instead of emotions and ego.peace to the world.

ok let peace and reasoning prevail instead of emotions and ego.peace to the world.

Never recover????????????

What world do you live in

Did Germany recover after being destroyed after ww2

Did Japan recover after being A bombed

did russia recover after millions of its people were wiped out

and you think Gaza wont recover after 700 dead????

they will all eventually recover they may not be the same nations but the areas and people will recover as they always have

Never recover????????????

What world do you live in

Did Germany recover after being destroyed after ww2

Did Japan recover after being A bombed

did russia recover after millions of its people were wiped out

and you think Gaza wont recover after 700 dead????

they will all eventually recover they may

not be the same nations but the areas and people will recover as they always have

boss itz civil war on-lines of religion ,sects ,colour etc.

there going to be permanent sub divisions in near future.

All deals happen at Diplomatic level.UN vote is just show.

you must be too innocent or too much over confident.

Anti Israeli govts or countries Syria,Lebanon,Iraq are burning.

pro Israeli Jordan and KSA are stable.Do you know the reason?

Iraq,Syria,Lebanon will continue burning for the next 10+ years.

Yep Hindus have broken Pakistan in to two and they are now burning like hell.

Pakistan will bankrupt itself just by preparing for full fledged war with India.

Hope you understand how 4th gen wars are fought..

Israeli is just taking advantage of Sunni-Shia proxy war .You people are yet realize the full truth.

There is no united voice in Arab world now.
Your thoughts are yours only, you speak like you know a lot of things you ignore.

boss itz civil war on-lines of religion ,sects ,colour etc.

there going to be permanent sub divisions in near future.

Yes the kind of wars thst have gone on for centuries across the world

with lines redrawn countless times

a more powerful iran could emerge with a resource rich southern Iraq as a proxy

a powerful kurdistan could emerge

this is normal through out history and has happened countless times

none of this changes our contempt for Jew's and their murder and occupation in Palestine

That is what Usrael was saying about the Palestinians and the Arabs since 1948, to their and their friends dismay , the Arabs are still thriving, and much better than in the last 60 years.

That is what Usrael was saying about the Palestinians and the Arabs since 1948, to their and their friends dismay , the Arabs are still thriving, and much better than in the last 60 years.

I meant hamas is finished.sorry typo.

Back
Top Bottom