What's new

$15 billion Saudi bailout likely

I am sick and tired of Pakistan holding a beggars bowl. Saudis are our Brothers nd we appreciate their help but we must learn to stand on our own two feet. We are a resourceful Nation which has been reduced to begging by the Corrupt Politicians. Let us turn this country around so we can be in a position to help other Muslim Nations and not always be on the receiving end.

It's our moral duty to work with Pakistan. Trust me, Pakistan is number 1

Welcome to another 15 years of slavery. :) I want SA to give $15b more. :)

Pakistan is no slave to anyone but The Lord. Don't you ever dare to say such thing or I will shoot you dead :sniper:

Indians are deadly jealous :lol:

Pakistan :pakistan:

Can someone shed some light on this?
@Yzd Khalifa

Your help would be appreciated. :)

I'm not equipped to talk about the UAE.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's our moral duty to work with Pakistan. Trust me, Pakistan is number 1

Pakistan is no slave to anyone but The Lord. Don't you ever dare to say such thing or I will shoot you dead :sniper:

Indians are deadly jealous :lol:

Pakistan :pakistan:

Why you have feminine type avatar

Such as what else Sir?

Such as being a minion of KSA...increasing religious influence, constantly licking their A**, accepting all their demands, taking orders for Afghanistan policy etc.

He attended the whole sessions of the Saudi cabinet council last week and approved 3 royal decrees.

This is a Saudi-Pakistani issue, Indians should be worried about their own issues like rape ,and clean water.

As I have been trying to tell you over the last two weeks, I should have shot Nawaz myselfy so he will die and I will fallow him ,but the least is that I'm going to be remembered for what I did, that's to say I will be a hero. :D

Nawaz was exiled to Saudi by the Pakistani leadership. Please get your facts right or compose yourself. And don't argue with me over this, it's my country and I work with the Pakistani government too.

I'm a Saudi but I own a Maxima :D

At which capacity or level you are working with Pakistani government if you don't mind telling?

At which capacity or level you are working with Pakistani government if you don't mind telling?

I have dealt with the Pakistani government for a quite sometime ,and I listen to what they say and I don't support everything KSA does with Pakistan. Our politicians should stop supporting such animals like Nawaz, tbqh.

Grown *** man with a pokemon avatar though. :whistle:

:bunny: A billion time.

I have dealt with the Pakistani government for a quite sometime ,and I listen to what they say and I don't support everything KSA does with Pakistan. Our politicians should stop supporting such animals like Nawaz, tbqh.

Saudi governmental inteligence by day, Pokemon master by night. :smokin:

Such as being a minion of KSA...increasing religious influence, constantly licking their A**, accepting all their demands, taking orders for Afghanistan policy etc.

We were doing all that even without the $15 billion Sir. We might as well get some payment for all that since were going to keep on doing that anyway. Better paid than free, right?

On diplomatic, military or intelligence frontl?

Back
Top Bottom