What's new

14th August 2016 Flypast

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am getting news that the PAF again this year has plans to conduct midnight flypast on 14th August to commemorate Pakistan Independence Day. They are also thinking of including JF-17s pumping out flares.

PAF-Main.jpg

I am getting news that the PAF again this year has plans to conduct midnight flypast on 14th August to commemorate Pakistan Independence Day. They are also thinking of including JF-17s pumping out flares.

PAF-Main.jpg
anything like that and it surely will look like a THUNDER!!

AWESOME!! :)

One of the PAF guys told me that the JF-17 cockpit lighting is as good as F-16 so expect it to rattle the Blue Are this time.

Blue angels you mean?

Also the cockpit light will make the demonstration easier i suppose but what actually are the planes, i mean what they will DO that we can see at night? Flares most probably!!

Here is the rehearsal video from last year :)

Couldn't get my hand on to the original video from 14 August, 2014.

Blue angels you mean?

Also the cockpit light will make the demonstration easier i suppose but what actually are the planes, i mean what they will DO that we can see at night? Flares most probably!!

Here is the rehearsal video from last year :)

Couldn't get my hand on to the original video from 14 August, 2014.
Blue Area in Islamabad, where the midnight party happens, specially if you can get access on the roof of one of the towers. The aircraft run in with afterburner engaged, pump out flares and then go ballistic.
This is from last year.

Hope PTV cameraman Don't ruin it this time.... They didn't knew where the Aircraft was... Dumb heads ... people sitting in Home only saw 2 3 flares when the jet passed the Parliament

@Windjammer
Yaar windy bhai yaar kuch Karachi main bhi kerwa dau Eid ker kay chalay jayen gay hum ...
Poland ya Canada ...
Yaar ZDK-3. Tanker aur P3C ka fly past kerwa dau yeh bhi chalay ga :) aur JFT ka terka lug jaye tau ayeeee haye haye haye aaaahah ha Ma Kassam Maza hi aa jaye ga :bounce: Sonic Boom kay sath :devil:

Last edited:
Great job. Hope we see it on 14th of August live this year.

Blue Area in Islamabad, where the midnight party happens, specially if you can get access on the roof of one of the towers. The aircraft run in with afterburner engaged, pump out flares and then go ballistic.
This is from last year.

:lol:
Alright!!

I just went down the wrong way on this... was thinking you are comparing JF-17 and F-16 performance and expecting JFT to be on par with Blue Angles with excellent cockpit lightning :rofl: didn't made any sense to me either so i wont be surprised if you were shocked by the post.Perhaps was confused by "JF-17 cockpit lighting is as good as F-16" :)

Anyway, thanks for the video and explanation.

:lol:
Alright!!

I just went down the wrong way on this... was thinking you are comparing JF-17 and F-16 performance and expecting JFT to be on par with Blue Angles with excellent cockpit lightning :rofl: didn't made any sense to me either so i wont be surprised if you were shocked by the post.Perhaps was confused by "JF-17 cockpit lighting is as good as F-16" :)

Anyway, thanks for the video and explanation.
Koi baat nai. bhai Roza akhir apna asar dekhata hey. :P

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom