What's new

14th August 2016 Flypast

@Windjammer

Captain : No movement No rehearsal here : Any information : Rogerz
@Stealth
This is the latest information i got.....seems the function will take place at the PAF academy.

1. Aviation Cadets from PAF Academy will parade followed by flag hoisting, Flypast by F-16 fighter jets dispensing flares at night, fireworks.
  2. In what will be the biggest celebration on this August 14, Pakistan Air Force ready to conduct Academy Risalpur.

1. In what will be the biggest celebration on this August 14, Pakistan Air Force ready to conduct Academy Risalpur.
What you mean by this?
Can you shed some light on this statement?

@Stealth
This is the latest information i got.....seems the function will take place at the PAF academy.

1. Aviation Cadets from PAF Academy will parade followed by flag hoisting, Flypast by F-16 fighter jets dispensing flares at night, fireworks.
  2. In what will be the biggest celebration on this August 14, Pakistan Air Force ready to conduct Academy Risalpur.

Got info from very senior source in PAF that there is no flypast in Islamabad this time.

This will be hilarious for sure and for sure the JFs will be dispatched from our city 8-)

Got info from very senior source in PAF that there is no flypast in Islamabad this time.
Yes i believe it will take place over Risalpur and a certain base commander may lead the show.

What you mean by this?
Can you shed some light on this statement?
Dear, i just copy pasted the tweet from the source, i think he meant biggest fireworks display while PAF will conduct the flypast over the academy.

Yes i believe it will take place over Risalpur and a certain base commander may lead the show.

Dear, i just copy pasted the tweet from the source, i think he meant biggest fireworks display while PAF will conduct the flypast over the academy.
hmmm
chlo just two days remaining, we will see what happens :)

Thanks for the update!

But it appears as if there's a flypast this year.
F-16s from Griffins daily come and rehearse here over presidency.However,nothing is being made public about the exact timings and venue.

Since all my contacts seem to be busy with rehearsals, the little information i was able to obtain was that while most bases will have a mid-night ceremony, there will be a flypast over the Parliament tomorrow morning after nine.

13932780_1244938028869823_8392243950297773502_n.jpg

Since all my contacts seem to be busy with rehearsals, the little information i was able to obtain was that while most bases will have a mid-night ceremony, there will be a flypast over the Parliament tomorrow morning after nine.

13932780_1244938028869823_8392243950297773502_n.jpg
wait ker ker k kalay ho gae aik jahaz bhi nai guzra :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom