What's new

14th August 2016 Flypast

Hope PTV cameraman Don't ruin it this time.... They didn't knew where the Aircraft was... Dumb heads ... people sitting in Home only saw 2 3 flares when the jet passed the Parliament

They are useless. Completely fxd up the 23rd March show also

Koi baat nai. bhai Roza akhir apna asar dekhata hey. :P
It does na, specially after you have been trough it for over three weeks continuous in the current heat and humid condition :(
Anyway, i hope a few thunders lightening up our skies will a sight to fill us up with new energy. :tup:

People of my generation will remember that until the early 60’s 14th August known as “Yom-e –Isteqlaal” was the most important day of Pakistan’s calendar. I was a student at St Mary’s, Murree Road in the 50's and fondly remember going to the polo ground with my father to watch the 14th August military parade with Ayyub Khan ( C.in.C) taking the salute.
All of the Pindi Saddar Bazar shops were also used to be adorned with lights.

Don’t’ exactly recall when 14th August was demoted; probably during the bigot Zia era. In my humble opinion, while we should rightly celebrate 23rd March as day of the Pakistan Resolution; 14th August as our Independence Day should take precedence over all other national days. I am therefore overjoyed to learn of the 14th August flypast.

Don’t’ exactly recall when 14th August was demoted; probably during the bigot Zia era.

Actually Sir, General Zia reinstated celebrations of August 14 during his dictatorship, which had died down during Bhutto's time in power.

yaar koi Islamabad tour pe bula lo ... isi bahane fly past hi dekh len gay :(

kese log hai punjab ke , koi mehmaan nawazi hi nai hai :cray:

dekh rahe hai butt Sahab ?? @Armstrong phr ap kehte hai Muhajir bhi Pakistani hai :whistle:

yaar koi Islamabad tour pe bula lo ... isi bahane fly past hi dekh len gay :(

kese log hai punjab ke , koi mehmaan nawazi hi nai hai :cray:

dekh rahe hai butt Sahab ?? @Armstrong phr ap kehte hai Muhajir bhi Pakistani hai :whistle:

Islamabad tou Federal Government keh passs haiii.....hum Punjab keh logooon ko bhi koi nahin bulataaa ! :cry:

People of my generation will remember that until the early 60’s 14th August known as “Yom-e –Isteqlaal” was the most important day of Pakistan’s calendar. I was a student at St Mary’s, Murree Road in the 50's and fondly remember going to the polo ground with my father to watch the 14th August military parade with Ayyub Khan ( C.in.C) taking the salute.
All of the Pindi Saddar Bazar shops were also used to be adorned with lights.

Don’t’ exactly recall when 14th August was demoted; probably during the bigot Zia era. In my humble opinion, while we should rightly celebrate 23rd March as day of the Pakistan Resolution; 14th August as our Independence Day should take precedence over all other national days. I am therefore overjoyed to learn of the 14th August flypast.
Agreed.

Leat years Flypast was so cool
even fire works at the Presidency for the first time was not bad at all

:pakistan:

Can't they rehearse again on 28th so they I can honor them with my presence! :azn:

Islamabad tou Federal Government keh passs haiii.....hum Punjab keh logooon ko bhi koi nahin bulataaa ! :cry:

tu mai yeh samjho ke Butt or Siddiqui's ki problem same hai ... chalo kuch tu same hai hum mai :D

That is discrimination, ask for azadi!

oh .. sir .. you are asking for Azaadi , sitting in US, we want Oscar in Pakistan ... we will make you our Information minister

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom