What's new

$141bn FDI: Saudi Arabia leads in Middle East

You are right that we are not supposed to compare KSA with africans. Rather compare them with their eastern neighbor (iran). Iran (under the ayatullahs) with the same rich natural resources and very long glorious history still having difficulties in fulfilling the basic need for their people. Recently 3 people died due to freeze while queuing for food. Hundeds of Thousands if not millions of their people took refugee overseas risking their lifes and their families life's. Now look at their western neighbor ( libya) with abundant resources hydrocarbon and other resources this country now is in a deeper shit than Iran. KSA's achievement in development is not purely oil matters but also the wisdom on how to spend the oil money.

L O L comparing Iran To House of Saud is Like comparing a struggling student who wants to stand up for her self and is in shackles to a prostitute.

Many of the brightest Arabs were from Iraq and the levant, not Saudi Arabia. The phoenicians, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Egyptians are the ones known for their contributions to math and science.
Maaaannnnn.....you clearly need to learn more on history. Actually ARABS were nothing until Quraisy (under the banner of Islam) came out of the Hejaz (part of KSA TODAY) to conquer 2/3 of the known world. Before that Arab are 2nd class citizen of Rome and Persian empires.

And you are too simple to understand my sarcasm. Being slave or no slave of Israel does not have anything to do with sanction. It is the way you play in international politic will make sanctioned or not. Too bad the ayatullahs do not understand this. A nation with abundant resources and long long long glorious history is now unable to provide a simple and basic need for the people. Thanks to the ayatullahs.
I'm speaking about the Saudi government, but it seems you are to simple minded to understand.

Sorry for derailing this thread. Anyway, congrats to KSA. My country is striving to do the same now and we are not the slave of Israel.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom