What's new

14 More F16 for PAF (Approved by US)

what the hell is there on the left wing hard point??? :blink:

BOIENG SLAM-ER MISSILE.
4cc32f5fcd59e8cafebee7366954f8fe.jpg

on both hard points.

Last edited:
i think they r in reply to India....that Please dont cry......when India put a condition on 18 F-16s that they will cancel the order for MMRCA......& in reply USA slapped them by giving us another 14 birds........
i wonder y do Indians face water shortage still if they cry soooo much!!!!

Dude..

1. Order for MMRCA is not yet placed so no point of cancelling it
2. Nobody slapped anybody
3. No confirmation till now on the 14 birds. For all you know your air chief was refering to the 14 birds provided till date
4. I could reply to water shortage issue but that will start a flame war, so please avoid

I wonder how China will react to India's MMRCA's order?

126-200 Modern Fighters will tilt the balance of Air Power in Asia in favor of India.

why would China react to Indian MRCA deal.
China has:
SU-27 russian
J-11B confirmed development and still being inducted.
SU-30 russian
J-11C/D (copy of SU-33/SU-30)
J-10 A/B (C?)

what else do they want?
India is just wasting its money i have said it before su-30mki can perform those tasks that MMRCA listed planes can do. su-30 mki is an air superiority fighter which an also act as multirole strike fighter jet.
sorry now back to thread topic.

I spent a lot of time saying that PAF was likely to pursue additional Block-52+. If they're negotiating for 14 new F-16s, then it's probably in addition to the 18 + 18 already agreed upon...executing an option doesn't require fresh negotiations for price and technicalities. IMO the PAF might execute the option for 18 Block-52+ and acquire 14 additional Block-52+ - i.e. 32 additional aircraft in addition to the 18 already ordered.

I spent a lot of time saying that PAF was likely to pursue additional Block-52+. ............... QUOTE]

To counter 126-200+ MRCA fighters in India, Pakistan needs 60 F-16 Block-52+. and FC-20. We need J11-B for Navy.

why would China react to Indian MRCA deal.
China has:
SU-27 russian
J-11B confirmed development and still being inducted.
SU-30 russian
J-11C/D (copy of SU-33/SU-30)
J-10 A/B (C?)

what else do they want?
India is just wasting its money i have said it before su-30mki can perform those tasks that MMRCA listed planes can do. su-30 mki is an air superiority fighter which an also act as multirole strike fighter jet.
sorry now back to thread topic.

The only thing china does not have is a UFO bird

cuz it is without CFT. block-52 single seat without CFT looks very cheap.:P

u can still put CFTs, the only thing is missing is spinal cord thingy......2 seaters use it because u can add more fuel...

hopefully this will clear everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
What are the prospects of Pakistan getting AESA radar with any of these F-16's?

Where Northropgrumman they have recently aquired licence to supply all the existing F16 fighter operators chance to upgrade the radar from basic radars to the new AESA based radars

They anticipate that they have 1600 potentials planes that could get upgraded in upcoming years....

Reference: AN/APG-80 - F-16 AESA Radar
http://www.es.northropgrumman.com/solutions/f16aesaradar/index.html

Our Existing Avionics Block C/D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so instead of starting a new thread, i would bring this one up.

I just wanted to confirm that how many new F-16s blk52 is PAF getting. I read somewhere that 14 out of 18 options have been exercised beyond the original order of 18 new blk 52 F-16s.

So is it like this:-

32 Original F-16s (A/B)
14 Used ones (A/B)
18 New ones (C/D)
14 new ones (C/D) ---> Is this confirmed ?

Back
Top Bottom