What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

And you seriously believe that Paksitani establishment can do anything to help ???? Lol they can't even help themselves , as they have too many terrorist sympathizer and supporters. This will go on and on as long as these Pakistani stop creating such group and treat them as assets. Just they need a good political will supported by strong public sentiments and big guns to finish anything to everything which is close to the word "Terrorist". No more good or bad .
RIP...i see pakistanis are again pushing the blame on indians as if we got involved in helping taliban during soviet war,they continue to deny that ttp is an offshoot of that extremism,remember always saudi arabia,Pakistan and UAE were the only three states which recognized taliban government when it was in power.India is not the root cause of all your evil,a mirror will probably help you guys.

brothers tnx for your sympathy , but seriously notify iranian members after your indian-pakistani fight is over , so we can post here .

any way tnx for the sympathy .

Rest in peace

tnx dear

brothers tnx for your sympathy , but seriously notify iranian members after your indian-pakistani fight is over , so we can post here .

any way tnx for the sympathy .

tnx dear

I generally stay away from threads that doesnt concern India,but its a bit harder when my country name is dragged in it......anyways point taken...this is not about india or pakistan...this is about remembering those dead soldiers.

I generally stay away from threads that doesnt concern India,but its a bit harder when my country name is dragged in it......anyways point taken...this is not about india or pakistan...this is about remembering those dead soldiers.

tnx

You shouldn't forget the "Free Baluchistan" includes parts from Iran & Afghanistan as well - Ultimate beneficiary can be anyone except Pakistan & Iran.

R.I.P. ---- Hope these b@sttard terrorists and their mentors rot in hell
Agree

I hate their guts..they are doing this in balochistan,pakistan and now iran/pakistan border at their will whereas pakistan and it's forces are sleeping.how come they killed 14 soldiers at international border..from the link posted above it looks like that the fight was on for whole night.what the rangers at our end was doing ? We should have killed them as they are creating the same havoc in our country as well.RIP brave Iranian soldiers.
Unfortunately, soldiers on both sides of border are poorly equipped, and it causes more loses. Hopefully, Iran has started to strengthen her east border, and also producing a new UCAV which it will help her to provide more security for her southeastern border.

Pakistan's genocide against Shias continues, only this time it is Iranian Shias rather than Pakistani Shias...

Looks like Pakistan is looking to expand its business of Shia genocide outside its borders :rolleyes:

Every time an attack against shia pakistanis happens, Iranian people gain a negative view about pakistan. These attacks definitely need to be stopped.
The main problem is influence of arab countries in pakistan in which they school extremists in religious schools of pakistan and send them to rest of the world for terror and making trouble.
Pakistan seriously needs to control activities of arabs and extremists in her soil, but it seems that some elements in her intelligence service, are actually work with arabs.

Both BLA and TTP are basically, 10 year long hardwork of India in Afghanistan.. or is it some thing else we are talking?
you guys can talk about it, as long as do not go off-topic. In fact, there is a vast range of conflicts between Pakistan and India and we don't want that all of them get discussed in this thread ;) please just stick to on-topic ones...

BTW, does any one know, exactly where the IRG are killed and how does the skirmish broke out?

Why not Iran consider closing transit aid to forces in Afghanistan.
There is no significant transit aid for foreign troops from Iran. They are from either Pakistan and central asia

apparently Salafi (wahhabi,takfiri) terrorist group jeish -ol-adl "جیش العدل" has accepted the responsibility, the sad thing is that they managed to freely fall back to Pakistan and escape, does Pakistan even has an army?
till Pakistan has warm relations with Saudis, terrorism in Pakistan will never end.

this is the kind of Islam that Saudis are spreading around the globe, what better brain washing system than raising homeless children? the results are some praying cannibals.
Agree

Back
Top Bottom