What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

Hey buddy, do not get me wrong. what is important for me is safety and welfare of Iran.
If anyone tries to harm my country, I will be against him, it does not matter where is he from.(india or pakistan or somewhere else)

If you're ever curious how Baluch proxy outfits work, you should ask us. They are the only ones that could harm Iran. Pakistan has no territorial disputes with Iran, so there is really no motive for our army to be aggressive. These smugglers and thugs get money from India. Indian weapons have been recovered on numerous occasions from militants. These are the same guys that massacre Shia pilgrims by the bus loads.

If you're ever curious how Baluch proxy outfits work, you should ask us. They are the only ones that could harm Iran. Pakistan has no territorial disputes with Iran, so there is really no motive for our army to be aggressive. These smugglers and thugs get money from India. Indian weapons have been recovered on numerous occasions from militants. These are the same guys that massacre Shia pilgrims by the bus loads.

I can't see why India would support Balochi militants vis-a-vis Iran. They have no reason to support them. It seems more likely to me that they are being funded by KSA & other PG Arab states, perhaps with the help of some elements within Pakistani intelligence that are connected to the Saudis.

Definitely, India is involved in Pakistani part of balouchestan and they want to divide pakistan(like what happened about east pakistan) and make pakistan weaker. but, I am sure that Arab countries and some corrupted arab dependent persons in Pakistan intelligence service are also behind it. BTW, every intelligence service has some corrupted people ... but, I am not buying the theory that Pakistan government supports them.

These are Sunni terrorist groups in pakistan who are getting support by pak govt. Hw come they enter Iran border so easily. Without Pak army it is not possible. We are with Iran with their fight...

I can't see why India would support Balochi militants vis-a-vis Iran. They have no reason to support them. It seems more likely to me that they are being funded by KSA & other PG Arab states, perhaps with the help of some elements within Pakistani intelligence that are connected to the Saudis.
India's support for separatists in pakistani part of balouchistan , can cause some problems for us as well.

The Indians support Baluch separatists to destabilize Pakistan. They have done this to us in the past in Bangladesh. The BLA and Jundullah work hand in hand for an independent Baluchistan.

Our agencies have photo evidence of BLA big wigs such as Bughti with Indian intelligence in New Dehli. India's main goal is to destabilize Pakistan, but the chain effect is also destabilizing Iran.

What a habitual liar your country is . When was Indian weapons found in Baloochistan ?? And what makes you think there is shortage of weapons in Pakistan itself to buy from ??

Now much over this as your province's CM statement blows holes in your pathetic argument.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-of-indian-hand-in-unrest-113102000495_1.html

https://defence.pk/threads/balochistan-cm-says-federal-govt-has-proof-of-indian-meddling.284373/

These are Sunni terrorist groups in pakistan who are getting support by pak govt. Hw come they enter Iran border so easily. Without Pak army it is not possible. We are with Iran with their fight...
anulindia you sound dumber .

This is more to do with DRUG smuggling than anything to do with sects. International Drug smugglers are so powerful and these include all kinds of rats

India's support for separatists in pakistani part of balouchistan , can cause some problems for us as well.

What do you think Pakistani rangers posted on the borders doing at that point time ?? Ain't they supposed to stop Pakistani infiltrators and why didn't they rushed to that spot even after hearing gun shots even if one presume that part was unguarded on Pakistani side.

What do you think Pakistani rangers posted on the borders doing at that point time ?? Ain't they supposed to stop Pakistani infiltrators and why didn't they rushed to that spot even after hearing gun shots even if one presume that part was unguarded on Pakistani side.

LoL. The Iranians aren't stupid enough to fall for your Indian tricks.

We have returned their soldiers that trespassed on our land not too long ago.

If that is the case, yes it can cause some problems for us. But I've never heard the Iranian gov. blaming India for its support to Baluchi separatists, while I do have heard them blaming Pakistan or Pakistani elements.

Definitely, India is involved in Pakistani part of balouchestan and they want to divide pakistan(like what happened about east pakistan) and make pakistan weaker. but, I am sure that Arab countries and some corrupted arab dependent persons in Pakistan intelligence service are also behind it. BTW, every intelligence service has some corrupted people ... but, I am not buying the theory that Pakistan government supports them.

You shouldn't forget the "Free Baluchistan" includes parts from Iran & Afghanistan as well - Ultimate beneficiary can be anyone except Pakistan & Iran.

R.I.P. ---- Hope these b@sttard terrorists and their mentors rot in hell

LoL. The Iranians aren't stupid enough to fall for your Indian tricks.

We have returned their soldiers that trespassed on our land not too long ago.

Tricks ?? Really ??

You must be pathetic liar to say that .Why don't your forces guarding borders elaborate on this ?? Are they paid for letting i inflitrators pass threw ??

Back
Top Bottom