What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Good !
A calm and professional response just like I expect from my army.
A chronology of response :-
1. Only firing across border
2. false reports from across the border
3. So many dead bodies found.
4. Eight soldiers captured
5. Only one captured
6. We repulsed all incursions and will issue statement with proof( why statement after 24 hrs, what are they covering)

But on counting bodies plz count Pakis as Pakis

Pakistan was winning war till 15th of December 1971 !
There were no Pakistani soldiers involved in kargil operation
Those who killed in kargil were not pakistani soldiers .. hence wont accept their bodies.
Osama was never in pakistan !

Shortly after the exchange of fire, the Indian Ministry of External Affairs and Ministry of Defence held a joint press conference in New Delhi in which DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh alleged that surgical strikes were conducted by the Indian army on "terror launch pads along the LoC". The strikes will not continue, he said.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...killed-at-loc-overnight.452327/#ixzz4LfIKqgmn

earlier indian statement of aggression against Pakistan already implicated any and all indian solders captured as enemy and prisoner of war. Earlier indian declaration of aggression exposes india in its web of lies and propaganda.

No question from Journalists was taken by Indian officials in this press conference. So guess a lot is in dark

A chronology of response :-
1. Only firing across border
2. false reports from across the border
3. So many dead bodies found.
4. Eight soldiers captured
5. Only one captured
6. We repulsed all incursions and will issue statement with proof( why statement after 24 hrs, what are they covering)

But on counting bodies plz count Pakis as Pakis

Yes I accept we made a mistake. Indian bollywood lies put us offcourse. We should have let the world know instantly about the fact that we butchered your sir g kal force.

Back
Top Bottom