What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

4qg1v9.jpg

34xko6p.jpg

2jcyo9u.jpg

https://twitter.com/MoeedNj

“It is confirmed one soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles with weapons has inadvertently crossed over to the Pakistan side of the Line of Control,” Reuters had quoted an Indian army official as saying.

And there is no inadvertent crossing in these kind of days. These crossings happen in the peace time.

You are right, there IS NOTHING to debate.

Highly trained officers from the Indian army even work in Microsoft. RR gets officers deputed from the IA, but when they are in RR, they are civilians, not Soldiers. They are not covered by Military law or military police, but under civilian law and civilian police.

Microsoft is not Rashtrya Rifles. Stop deluding yourself.

I know Indians are burning inside and blow them self up when they see bodies until then they will behave like goswamisim

this mooed is a very suspect fellow....I dont think he is loyal to pakistan or the muslims......

To Brave Pakistani Soldiers give their life's for their country. Salute :pakistan:
On the other side 14 Indian soldiers Causalities :yahoo: . Kill ratio 1:7

My assessment, nothing unusual has happened. No Indian cross border raids, no killings by Pakistanis etc.

Indians started unprovoked firing at LoC and killed two Jawans. That's it. This is LoC is all about.

Back
Top Bottom