What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Can we start a fact check thread please. No BS, just what the facts up until now are.

My assessment, nothing unusual has happened. No Indian cross border raids, no killings by Pakistanis etc.

Indians started unprovoked firing at LoC and killed two Jawans. That's it. This is LoC is all about.

Not really Chandu is on our side. Lets see for sometime before ISPR gives official statement.

4qg1v9.jpg

34xko6p.jpg

2jcyo9u.jpg

https://twitter.com/MoeedNj

These are not from LOC, they are CRPF men martyred during naxal operation in bihar back in July of this year.
Disgusting journo, posting old photos of dead policemen to create false narrative.

Not really Chandu is on our side. Lets see for sometime before ISPR gives official statement.

Did you see the ET article about "how ISPR is denying this?"

So confused rn.

It would be cleared soon. Let's wait for DG ISPR brief tomorrow.

He's briefing tomorrow? Thank God. Is it just me or has ISPR been relatively silent so far about the issue? One press release and thats it. No tweets, no press conferences etc etc. No effort to disseminate their own version to the world.

He's briefing tomorrow? Thank God. Is it just me or has ISPR been relatively silent so far about the issue? One press release and thats it. No tweets, no press conferences etc etc. No effort to disseminate their own version to the world.

ISPR has rejected Indian claims of surgical strikes. There are no surgical strikes by India. India has not shared any proof either.

Lets wait for some time when things would get clear.

Lol kuch bhi.. Chauhan ka spelling toh dhang se likh lo pehle
us k tu spelling ka us ki jo chiroll oh raye oh geye... thum spelling k fakier ker raye ohhh.. mery kail main tu us ki puri book set oh raye oh geye...bloody Indians......

Quoting a video from (2004-2007) period just shows Pakistan desperation after strikes:rofl:
That maybe a mistake on part of the news channel, not government or the ispr. What the government is showing its that your so called "surgical strike" was in fact am epic failed attempt of aloc incursion that left 8 indian soldiers dead and one captured. Now, given that the indian government is calling the captured indian soldier a deserter, my question to you is that what do you think it would do to the moral of indian troops when they realize that if they get captured or killed in another epic indian failed misadventure, their government will just disregard them as deserters?

Back
Top Bottom