What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Its pathetic the extent you guys go to propogate your qadiyani agenda....

No respect for fallen...
Not even on topic..

I am reporting this post
I'm pointing out the connection between the intolerance and support for violence that is considered 'acceptable' by many Muslims when 'insults to the Prophet Muhammad and Ahmadis' and the justification for violence in situation such as this attack,

If you're done reporting my post, I'll ask the question again, what would your response be to someone painting/drawing an abusive caricature of the Prophet Muhammad on a billboard on Canal Road in Lahore?

If you're done reporting my post, I'll ask the question again, what would your response be to someone painting/drawing an abusive caricature of the Prophet Muhammad on a billboard on Canal Road in Lahore?

Report it to police as we have laws against that....
I think u just justified existence of blasphemy law and law declaring qadiyanis as non muslims

Yeah done reporting also

You have to consider the possibility that the 'marriage' was entered into solely for the purpose of getting an accomplice into the US under spouse/fiance rules, and the 'child' was conceived unintentionally or perhaps as part of a twisted attempt to 'replace' the potential loss of a son for Farooq's mother.

The amount of time Farooq spent abroad doesn't suggest enough time to become proficient at explosives, so the 'wife' was likely the individual assigned those tasks.
Apparently she had pledged alligence to ISIS's leader (from NYT).

So the US has now been targetted by a sleeper cell of ISIS on its home soil?

Report it to police as we have laws against that....
Why do we have laws against cartoons/caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad or Ahmadis practicing their religion freely? Do you not see how such laws and attitudes stifle free speech and spread prejudice and bigotry in society?

Lawyers, former justices and educated members of society were celebrating and supporting Qadri for murdering Salman Taseer - do you not see how those actions suggest that the prevailing attitudes towards Blasphemy and Ahmadi's have spread a culture of hate and justification for violence and terrorism?
I think u just justified existence of blasphemy law and law declaring qadiyanis as non muslims
How so?

@Imran Khan saain, Indian pree par yakeen na kia karain when it comes to matters of Pakistan. I have shared a video with u in which u can see he had visited saudia arabia many times and even came with a wife from there (his second marriage)

It hasnt got anything to do with us nor did someone found his passport to be pakistan when the man himself was a american citizen who is born n raised there.

You are asking from umair what pmln asking from pti- to leave them alone- not gona happen
ye avatar tum ne kis ke kehny per lagaya hai ? bhai main ne already bhut pangy liye ab main sakoon se jeena chahta hoon . or pakistani members se to argument kerna hi nhi chahta .

Back
Top Bottom