What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

But its not the father who carried out shootings....
After divorce he went to his country of origin may be to live with extended family....
We dont know for now

None of family members are under suspicion according to FBI...
It's OK, he needs to get his annual perverted anti-Pakistan kick out of highlighting any and all possible terrorism connections to Pakistan.

It's part of the Indian narrative which has gone into hyper-drive under the blossoming bosom of their 56-DD Prime Minister.

Is this so called majority a bunch of hormonal adolescents incapable of controlling their 'hurt feelings'? Do you have any idea how ridiculous this justification sounds?

The banning, discrimination and intolerance towards Ahmadis legitimizes the persecution of certain classes of people. When you let society think that persecution, intolerance and hate towards an entire community is justified merely because of their beliefs, you not only violate Islam's tenet of 'no compulsion in religion', you also dehumanize an entire community which in turn makes violence against that community acceptable and in turn then legitimizes violence against other targets, utilizing the same kind of twisted rationale.

Dude i have always said our libral fascists are as deluded to reality as our fundamentilist idiots are....just in entirely opposite direction

Why is sky blue?? I want to live under green sky....
Laws are made for realities not wishes of a small minority... and law actually protects the minority by providing a legal course to majority to vent anger....

Any how entirely completely irrelevant to current thread as lady seems to be pledging alliegence to isis.....
And isis has nothing against qadiyanis

The landlord has let reporters and news cameras into the couples apartment. Currently watching live coverage of them all squeezing in a mad rush to go from room to room and looking over their papers and belongings.

Is this so called majority a bunch of hormonal adolescents incapable of controlling their 'hurt feelings'? Do you have any idea how ridiculous this justification sounds?

The banning, discrimination and intolerance towards Ahmadis legitimizes the persecution of certain classes of people. When you let society think that persecution, intolerance and hate towards an entire community is justified merely because of their beliefs, you not only violate Islam's tenet of 'no compulsion in religion', you also dehumanize an entire community which in turn makes violence against that community acceptable and in turn then legitimizes violence against other targets, utilizing the same kind of twisted rationale.
Bo hoo i am hurt lets break private property and kill somebody

Dude i have always said our libral fascists are as deluded to reality as our fundamentilist idiots are....just in entirely opposite direction
There is nothing delusional in pointing out how absurd the justification (for morally repugnant laws like the Blasphemy and anti-Ahmadi laws) of 'hurt feelings' is. Please, try to open your mind and actually think about what the justification you're giving me. People don't want their 'feelings hurt' so instead they'll persecute, discriminate and dehumanize millions and stifle free speech?
Why is sky blue?? I want to live under green sky....
Pakistan's sky is red with the blood and persecution of innocents under laws passed just so some insecure people don't have their 'feelings hurt'.
Laws are made for realities not wishes of a small minority... and law actually protects the minority by providing a legal course to majority to vent anger....
The law discriminates, persecutes, spreads hate and intolerance and is completely un-Islamic when looked at in the light of various tenets of Islam that guarantee freedom of religion, equality and command the pursuit of knowledge.

When these morally repugnant and depraved laws are repealed, this so called majority will have to comply, or be treated like terrorists and gunned down by the State whose responsibility it is to ensure law and order.
Any how entirely completely irrelevant to current thread as lady seems to be pledging alliegence to isis.....
And isis has nothing against qadiyanis
You just validated my argument in your comment below:
and law actually protects the minority by providing a legal course to majority to vent anger....
You're saying that many Muslims have become so intolerant and prejudiced that they would carry out violence/terrorism against Ahmadis and those drawing cartoons of the Prophet if there were no Blasphemy and anti-Ahmadi laws (even though the mobs decide to carry out wanton violence and terrorism any way in Pakistan). This is precisely the kind of attitude that then morphs into justifying terrorism such as that in Paris or San Benrnardino.

There is nothing delusional in pointing out how absurd the justification (for morally repugnant laws like the Blasphemy and anti-Ahmadi laws) of 'hurt feelings' is. Please, try to open your mind and actually think about what the justification you're giving me. People don't want their 'feelings hurt' so instead they'll persecute, discriminate and dehumanize millions and stifle free speech?

Pakistan's sky is red with the blood and persecution of innocents under laws passed just so some insecure people don't have their 'feelings hurt'.

The law discriminates, persecutes, spreads hate and intolerance and is completely un-Islamic when looked at in the light of various tenets of Islam that guarantee freedom of religion, equality and command the pursuit of knowledge.

When these morally repugnant and depraved laws are repealed, this so called majority will have to comply, or be treated like terrorists and gunned down by the State whose responsibility it is to ensure law and order.

You just validated my argument in your comment below:
and law actually protects the minority by providing a legal course to majority to vent anger....
You're saying that many Muslims have become so intolerant and prejudiced that they would carry out violence/terrorism against Ahmadis and those drawing cartoons of the Prophet if there were no Blasphemy and anti-Ahmadi laws (even though the mobs decide to carry out wanton violence and terrorism any way in Pakistan). This is precisely the kind of attitude that then morphs into justifying terrorism such as that in Paris or San Benrnardino.

Israel has laws against denial of holocost....
Law does not name qadiyanis....abd no other sect of islam or other respected religious minority has any objection to it.....

Most of your post is delusional psycotic rants .....

Imran bhai ager Pakistani members say argument nai kerni to unk mulk ya mazhab k khilaf bayan na do- or pdf per aisi khawahishen zaib nai deti- ap bharat ratshit forum chalay jao- no Pakistani there-
wahan koi kuch boly to kehty hain pakistan chaly jao
yahan koi kuch boly to indian forum per chaly jao :lol:

Why should we use a bad example to justify even worse laws?
Law does not name qadiyanis....abd no other sect of islam or other respected religious minority has any objection to it.....
It doesn't matter if no other sect or minority has no objections - the law is outright discrimination and intolerance, and the justification for it is ridiculous.
Why, because I highlighted the fact that you're essentially threatening those who do not agree with your beliefs with violence under the pretext that 'the majority will not be able to tolerate their poor feelings getting hurt in the absence of these laws and will therefore attack, terrorize and massacre innocents from other communities'?

These attitudes in Islam justify violence and terrorism - the Fatwa against Salman Rushdie is support for terrorism and murder, the Fatwa against liberal bloggers is support for terrorism and murder, the support we saw for Qadri is support for terrorism and murder. The mobs that terrorize and massacre innocents under the garb of blasphemy and anti-Ahmadi sentiment are being incited under the same pretexts that justify the need for these laws.

Why should we use a bad example to justify even worse laws?

It doesn't matter if no other sect or minority has no objections - the law is outright discrimination and intolerance, and the justification for it is ridiculous.

Why, because I highlighted the fact that you're essentially threatening those who do not agree with your beliefs with violence under the pretext that 'the majority will not be able to tolerate their poor feelings getting hurt in the absence of these laws and will therefore attack, terrorize and massacre innocents from other communities'?

These attitudes in Islam justify violence and terrorism - the Fatwa against Salman Rushdie is support for terrorism and murder, the Fatwa against liberal bloggers is support for terrorism and murder, the support we saw for Qadri is support for terrorism and murder. The mobs that terrorize and massacre innocents under the garb of blasphemy and anti-Ahmadi sentiment are being incited under the same pretexts that justify the need for these laws.

The fact that no other religion or sect has any objection means this particular sect wants a right to do blasphemy....

Every country in REAL world have sensitivities...
denying holocast law is a sensible law... no body should have right to hurt others feeling...

Try slaughtering a cow in india or eating beef in REAL WORLD and see what happens ...by the way there is no law in india against it...

This thread is not about how your right to blasphemy has been taken away in pakistan...by the way

Wow... even on a thread which is about a Pakistani carrying out perhaps the worst act of terrorism after 9/11 on US soil (even the Boston bomber was a pakistani), you bring in India and what all are wrong with indians..... even after 1000000 of racist things that you can come up with to address us, atleast we dont go on killing people on the streets of Paris or New york or Sydney in the name of 'Bhagwaan'...@ranjeet @Mike_Brando

If Indians weren't back to their cheap self again and weren't using blood of 14 American citizens to vent out their usual frustration against Pakistan then I wouldn't have even mentioned Indians in my posts.

You Indians need to be less cheap and low life and I can assure you that I won't mention you and your country on this thread.

As for Boston bomber I know you Indians collectedly are ignorant fools but boston bomber was not a Pakistani. Kyrgyzstan is not in Pakistan as far as I know.

Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The landlord has let reporters and news cameras into the couples apartment. Currently watching live coverage of them all squeezing in a mad rush to go from room to room and looking over their papers and belongings.

Does that mean police and FBI have cleared the apartment after processing it?

I would rather have people upset, then innocents getting killed with this crazy mentality that we witnessed again two days ago in California. So please, if you have some insight into this mental set, do share with us. People need to learn to be tolerant, civil and respect opinions and knowledge, even if it contradicts their own mindset.

If such tolerance existed a couple of decades ago in the Muslim world, you'd see little to no terrorism today. One of the main factors IMO is the intolerance issue, and somehow, it runs so deep that it turns people into hate machines, who then can kill innocent civilians. I've observed this about Muslim countries and now its starting to take place in India too with regards to Hindu nationalists, but they've never heart anyone else outside of India, so that's not the focus here.

My question is on Islam and this radicalization, and how it happens so fukking quickly that people forget their life experiences in a country like the US, their success, jobs, their future success in terms of a better future for their kids, education, etc, etc, and some how a two week trip to some country, turns people into murder machines.

So please share your knowledge with us, as to what you think may be the cause or reasoning behind it. And how can this be changed, so it doesn't end up hurting innocents, and it doesn't also make Muslims look like a bunch of yahoo's with no respect for humanity, while we hear "Islam is a peaceful religion"!!!!! Do you think with the chain of events that has happened, anyone believes that?

This discussion, as I have said before, needs to wait until the investigation is complete, Sir.

That is one of the more ridiculous things I've heard. So now people can only work in their garages during 'approved non-strange hours'?

And receive no more than a specified number of 'packages' during any given time-period? Amazon is going to be very sad ...

Neighbors know their area the best. That is why there is the "See something, Say something" program.

In case you did not know, there are 20+ nations which have laws against holocaust denials. That part caught my attention during a quick sweep.

In case you did not know, there are 20+ nations which have laws against holocaust denials. That part caught my attention during a quick sweep.

I know... i am citizen of one and also of pakistan:D:D

Does that mean police and FBI have cleared the apartment after processing it?

Apparently the landlord got permission to let people in. So I'm assuming so.

The whole thing looked so surreal. dozens and dozens of people cramming into the apt looking through their documents, books, baby clothing and toys. Even looking through their refrigerator. Lots photos too. They also showed a few Qorans and a prayer rug too.

Wow.. they even had their social security cards laid out to see. wtf?!?

I'm a bit shocked that anyone would be allowed in only just a few days after the crime.

Back
Top Bottom