What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Apparently the landlord got permission to let people in. So I'm assuming so.

The whole thing looked so surreal. dozens and dozens of people cramming into the apt looking through their documents, books, baby clothing and toys. Even looking through their refrigerator. Lots photos too. They also showed a few Qorans and the prayer rug too.

Wow.. they even had their social security cards laid out to see. wtf?!?

I'm a bit shocked that anyone would be allowed in only just a few days after the crime.

All the relevant evidence must have been carried away in that case. It also means that the FBI has all the information they need to complete their report.

...I will utterly reject the fallacy that "terrorism" and "Islam" are two sides of the same coin. Those who peddle this line of thinking are opportunist or darn outright racist -
Look, Atanz, you've already admitted your ignorance about many things. How can I be labeled "opportunist" when my principles are consistent? How is condemning criminality "racist"?

Have you considered I may simply know what I'm writing about?

Religion is what people make of it. If you let others speak and do for you then you're accepting them as your representatives. And vocal condemnations aren't sufficient. You actually have to make wrongdoing a crime and make a point of prosecuting its perpetrators.

Well there landlord is going to get his *** sued if he didn't have permission by the police since it is still an active investigation.

wahan koi kuch boly to kehty hain pakistan chaly jao
yahan koi kuch boly to indian forum per chaly jao :lol:
Bolo bhai jitna bolna hai kon mana ker reha hai apko- per ap kun mana ker rehay ho Pakistanis ko k apko quote na kerein? Yh khula tazad nai?

How embarrassing and childish, no materials will explain any motive. If someone is suicidal and has thoughts in his head that's all there is needed to drive one into acts of violence.

I just happened to have MSNBC on when it happened live. I almost couldn't believe what I was watching. Just seemed highly improper and I agree, any materials there now won't explain their motivations.

I just happened to have MSNBC on when it happened live. I almost couldn't believe what I was watching. Just seemed highly improper and I agree, any materials there now won't explain their motivations.

The FBI has formally declared this massacre as an act of terrorism.

Maulana Aziz and Lal Masjid comes into the picture!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom