What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

No it's just u said Islam is a religion of peace in a sarcastic way so..... :/
these days every thing become sarcastic janab . when Muslims will realize that problem is inside not outside i will apologize for my posts too.

hes a baniya hindu troll who live in calcutta and like 2 believe he is pakistani :lol:

i am trolling u imran khan
banya ? @GURU DUTT ye dekh is bhai ne mujhy tera family member bana diya :lol:

Suspect family attorney :

SUSPECT NEVER TRAVELLED TO PAKISTAN...
Travelled to saudia twice...
His wife lived in riyadh from age of 17...with her family ... had pakistani passport offcourse since saudi dont give passports to immigrants...

He is also doubting official version of events

collectively working quite hard

I agree. The seeds got laid back in 1950s, watered in 1970s, fertilized in 1980s and consummated in 1990s.

You know my position by I now. I regard myself as belonging to what people often call "Western civilization" and stand by secular values. I believe being "Western" is not in any way conflict with my origins. Indeed the term "Western" in fact is not anymore about the geographic west. Japan is equally Western.

I am utterly opposed to the Islamist's who have done more damage to countries like Pakistan then even India has. They are the enemies of Pakistan. They are my enemies. If they had it their way they would lynch me.

However I will utterly reject the fallacy that "terrorism" and "Islam" are two sides of the same coin. Those who peddle this line of thinking are opportunist or darn outright racist who use these tags to vent their inate bias. I see set of historical mistakes made by Muslim governments, the historical legacy of colonialism, the geopolitics of Cold War and oil all converging to where we are today.

This can be seen in how you will find almost zero terrorists from Turkey, Iran, Bosnia yet some countries seem to be surfeit with them, Pakistan being among the top leaders here. This tells me something terrible went wrong with these countries.

I also will defend my thinking robustly. I am a minority here. I get vilified by people from both camps, like @Solomon2 who come here just to beat the drums of opportunism to peddle their political agenda and on the other side the anti West Brigade many of who live in the West and are infected with the same disease as Syed Farook but in incubation phase. It is out of this stock that products like Syed Farook go live.

However I can tell you one thing as long as House of Saud continues to sponsor the Wahabi brain washing machine no amount of bombs is going to change anything. Adressing the symptoms never cures the proble. However you know and I know that House of Saud is safe as long as it has friends in high places.

Obama-and-Saudi-King-Abdullah.jpg

And out of this death and suffering in California Christmas has come early for the Indian's on PDF judging from the ecstasy that is being displayed by them here. When they heard "Pakistan" it was "jingle bells, jingle bells".This just adds to my repulsion for them.

moved out of pakistan

I am afraid "guilty as charged", Reason being there is a "Pakistan" connection. Both people are of Pakistani origin with wife being adult when she migrated from Pakistan to USA. They are not unfortunately Amish of Dutch-German ancestry.

They are American-Pakistani and Pakistani-American with the tell tale slimy trail that a slug leaves behind. They are of Pak extraction and had been to Saudia Arabia.

:tup: true it's the Muslims who also gives bad image to Islam especially our mullahs:disagree: Islam is perfect Muslims are not:agree:
Totally in agreement with you Sir

quote-islam-is-the-best-religion-and-muslims-are-the-worst-followers-george-bernard-shaw-86-95-33.jpg

I was surprised by your unbiased opinion on this, considering you're an Indian.
are you saying all Indians are biased and all pakistanies are unbiased ? even five fingers in your hand are not same .

Are you sure you can bear hearing the truthful answers to the questions you ask, Sir? Many here would not be able to tolerate them.

I would rather have people upset, then innocents getting killed with this crazy mentality that we witnessed again two days ago in California. So please, if you have some insight into this mental set, do share with us. People need to learn to be tolerant, civil and respect opinions and knowledge, even if it contradicts their own mindset.

If such tolerance existed a couple of decades ago in the Muslim world, you'd see little to no terrorism today. One of the main factors IMO is the intolerance issue, and somehow, it runs so deep that it turns people into hate machines, who then can kill innocent civilians. I've observed this about Muslim countries and now its starting to take place in India too with regards to Hindu nationalists, but they've never heart anyone else outside of India, so that's not the focus here.

My question is on Islam and this radicalization, and how it happens so fukking quickly that people forget their life experiences in a country like the US, their success, jobs, their future success in terms of a better future for their kids, education, etc, etc, and some how a two week trip to some country, turns people into murder machines.

So please share your knowledge with us, as to what you think may be the cause or reasoning behind it. And how can this be changed, so it doesn't end up hurting innocents, and it doesn't also make Muslims look like a bunch of yahoo's with no respect for humanity, while we hear "Islam is a peaceful religion"!!!!! Do you think with the chain of events that has happened, anyone believes that?

Totally in agreement with you Sir

quote-islam-is-the-best-religion-and-muslims-are-the-worst-followers-george-bernard-shaw-86-95-33.jpg

are you saying all Indians are biased and all pakistanies are unbiased ? even five fingers in your hand are not same .
I was just talking about general Indian population on PDF..

I was just talking about general Indian population on PDF..
its not about indians or pakistanies think on social media problem is with muslims living in any non muslim majority nations and you know what im talking about and thats the main cause of this extreme reaction by this guy

Back
Top Bottom