What's new

14 coaches of Rajdhani Express derail in Bihar, 11 injured

Reaction score
PATNA: Eleven passengers suffered minor injuries when 14 coaches of the New Delhi-Guwahati Rajdhani Express derailed near Amba, between the Kharik and Naugachhia stations in Bihar on Tuesday morning.

The incident, which occurred at 6.32 a.m., held up traffic on the Barauni-Katihar stretch, East Central Railway's Public Relations Officer Dilip Kumar said.

Unconfirmed reports said the driver slammed the brakes on hearing an explosion.

ADG (Headquarters) P.K. Thakur told The Hindu that the area was not Moist-affected and derailments had occurred there in the past; the track had given in because of the rain.

Railway sources said medical relief was dispatched immediately, and a special 17-bogie train was sent from Katihar to bring the stranded passengers.

The track was yet to be repaired and an investigation was under way to ascertain the cause.

2 metres of rail missing

New Delhi Special Correspondent reports:

The Railways have attributed the derailment to “suspected sabotage,” the second in less than 20 days in Bihar.

Official sources said there was no casualty, and a dozen-odd passengers, who received minor injuries, were given first aid and discharged.

The inspection report said two metres of the rail was missing.

Forensic experts have been summoned from Patna to investigate how the track was cut.

The Hindu : National : 14 coaches of Rajdhani Express derail in Bihar, 11 injured

Last edited:
Why are you so happy about it Pinoy?? Or do you take pleasure in deaths of civilians??

Why that sign in the thread title? A train derailed and some people injured, is that a good news for you? Why are you so frustrated? :devil:

BTW what a train accident doing in defence forum?

At least it made your day, maybe you'll know better when one of your family members gets injured in an accident.

Who is this sadistic Idiot happy to see civilians killed in an accident ?

Mods need to take action.

Wow, another netizen brought up in brutal communist regime taking pleasure in death of civilians.

nothing shocking in here specially when commies put up that flag resembling blood

:china::china::china::china:

中华人民共和国;882430 said:
@ all:

Thumbs up=must read, it catches attention.

Secondly, people were INJURED and the death toll is at 0.

. . . . :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

中华人民共和国;882430 said:
@ all:

Thumbs up=must read, it catches attention.

Secondly, people were INJURED and the death toll is at 0.

Go raise your thumb against your communist party in Shanghai Expo where several thousands were evicted and you will understand what raising a thumb means. You will be then re-educated.

Sadistic Communist Party 50 Cent troll......

first of all its Indian defence thread,so u posted it on wrong section
for u r thumps up nothing to say my Indian friends are commented on that

2 metres of rail missing

so it is a sabotage

Go raise your thumb against your communist party in Shanghai Expo where several thousands were evicted and you will understand what raising a thumb means. You will be then re-educated.

Sadistic Communist Party 50 Cent troll......

So you rage when others have a different opinion on matters? I think I know well and clear the implications of a thumbs up; Must read.

中华人民共和国;882464 said:
So you rage when others have a different opinion on matters? I think I know well and clear the implications of a thumbs up; Must read.

are you communist???...........welcome back:partay:

中华人民共和国;882464 said:

Its not about difference of opinion but about you being happy about people being injured in the accident.

Hope you got the point.

Its not about difference of opinion but about you being happy about people being injured in the accident.

Hope you got the point.

No, I'm not happy about it, in fact I'm mostly neutral, since no one died in the incident. All I can say is "get well soon." This is nothing to do with me, and is headline news in your own papers, so I'm just posting it in, giving it a thumbs up to attract attention.

Back
Top Bottom