What's new

14 coaches of Rajdhani Express derail in Bihar, 11 injured

中华人民共和国;882495 said:
No, I'm not happy about it, in fact I'm mostly neutral, since no one died in the incident. All I can say is "get well soon." This is nothing to do with me, and is headline news in your own papers, so I'm just posting it in, giving it a thumbs up to attract attention.

why you want attention?? want you want to prove?

On 23rd may 2010 just 2 days ago train from Shanghai get derailed killing many and injuring Chinese people but we have no posted it thumb up sign.

42 killed in China road, rail accidents

Al Jazeera English - Asia-Pacific - Dozens dead in China accidents

70 Killed in China Traffic Accidents in 2 Days

Trains return to normal after fatal crash -- Shanghai Daily | ???? -- English Window to China New

Shanghai-to-Kunming line reopens

why you want attention?? want you want to prove?

On 23rd may 2010 just 2 days ago train from Shanghai get derailed killing many and injuring Chinese people but we have no posted it thumb up sign.

42 killed in China road, rail accidents

Al Jazeera English - Asia-Pacific - Dozens dead in China accidents

70 Killed in China Traffic Accidents in 2 Days

Trains return to normal after fatal crash -- Shanghai Daily | ???? -- English Window to China New

Shanghai-to-Kunming line reopens

Yes, I saw it on Wiki, why don't you post that in the China Defence section, it's no good sitting here. And no, I want to bring attention to the news, not me.

中华人民共和国;882464 said:
So you rage when others have a different opinion on matters? I think I know well and clear the implications of a thumbs up; Must read.

I have no objection to your difference point of view. That is your right (do not tell that to your communist party or you will have to undergo re-education), but what POV are you trying to potray by posting a thumbs up with the new post?

I have been to China and even there the thumbs up sign means good or all okay. And the Chinese will never be raising a thumb up on hearing of an unfortunate accident or act of sabotage or terrorism. It is very much against the normal Chinese culture. May be your employer the Communist party is happy with these things but the normal Chinese people do not raise thumbs on accidents.

So that clearly means that you are not a chinese even. Now stop posing as a Chinese and take your 50 cent employment from the Chinese Communist party to another thread.

Sadist paid troll posing as a Chinese and defaming them too......

I have no objection to your difference point of view. That is your right (do not tell that to your communist party or you will have to undergo re-education), but what POV are you trying to potray by posting a thumbs up with the new post?

I have been to China and even there the thumbs up sign means good or all okay. And the Chinese will never be raising a thumb up on hearing of an unfortunate accident or act of sabotage or terrorism. It is very much against the normal Chinese culture. May be your employer the Communist party is happy with these things but the normal Chinese people do not raise thumbs on accidents.

So that clearly means that you are not a chinese even. Now stop posing as a Chinese and take your 50 cent employment from the Chinese Communist party to another thread.

Sadist paid troll posing as a Chinese and defaming them too......

Ever occur to you that I was born in China and raised elsewhere? And currently elsewhere? If I didn't get attention, then why are there so many people arguing with me over such a trivial matter. I'll let you into a little secret, my current location is actually not Beijing, it's in fact my birth town.

中华人民共和国;882464 said:
So you rage when others have a different opinion on matters? I think I know well and clear the implications of a thumbs up; Must read.

Your location says Beijing, but anyways now that you claim you are resident of some other place ... can you tell which place you reside?

Just want to find out the place where it is "ok" to show thumbs up when people die.

So when Indians post similar topics about Pakistan and china, it is ok, when someone else does it, he is actually feeling happy.

Great logic.

No need to comment if you can't read.

- We are objecting to his behavior of feeling happy and giving thumb us sign when reporting a tragedy involving innocent citizens.

- Why he has posed it in India's defense section.

- I was banned for posting a non defense news in China Defense section where chinese regularly post non defense stuff like economic news etc.

Your location says Beijing, but anyways now that you claim you are resident of some other place ... can you tell which place you reside?

Just want to find out the place where it is "ok" to show thumbs up when people die.

I think I want to remain anonymous for some time to come. Does thumbs up not mean, well written, important article, a must read? It's simply a way of grabbing attention. Why do you have to be so cynical and think I'm glad that people were injured? I think your hurt is mostly self-inflicted.

No need to comment if you can't read.

- We are objecting to his behavior of feeling happy and giving thumb us sign when reporting a tragedy involving innocent citizens.

- Why he has posed it in India's defense section.

- I was banned for posting a non defense news in China Defense section where chinese regularly post non defense stuff like economic news etc.

You were banned because you kept on posting flame posts which were intended to mock and insult. I don't even know why the mods even let you back, I'm guessing there's a change of management around these forums these days...

deepak75...first of all the guy who posted news is Chinese look at the flag, secondly calling "pinoy" the way you called you are racist..I am sure you've learned inherited it from ****** low chatrooms. watch your mouth next time.
lastly people of Philippines are humans as well you are not superior considering there is shortage of food and toilets in india puts you into worst position than Philippines if you check out Philippines peso against us dollar and indian rupee against dollar both currencies are equal.

Suggestion do something better offline (go to mandir) instead of wasting time on dirty websites/ in chatrooms. you are not worthy of joining defence.pk

Indian express train 'derailed' in Bihar state
25 May 2010
Indian railways has a poor safety record

An express train has derailed in the eastern Indian state of Bihar, but no casualties have been reported, police officials said.

Fifteen coaches of the Rajdhani Express travelling between the capital, Delhi, and the city of Guwahati came off the rails in Katihar district.

Officials said train services on this busy route had been disrupted after the incident early on Tuesday.

They said it was not clear what caused the derailment of the train.

Last November, eight coaches of a passenger train in the eastern state of Jharkhand derailed after Maoist rebels blew up a portion of the railway track.

The Indian railway system carries millions of people daily, but has a poor safety record.
BBC News - Indian express train 'derailed' in Bihar state

中华人民共和国;884206 said:
Does thumbs up not mean, well written, important article, a must read?

NO... it does not mean so when the thumbs up is next to an article on a train accident. It just means that the person doing so is in need of urgent medical attention as much as the victims of that train accident.

Back
Top Bottom