What's new

14,000 farmers ended life in 2011

I remember I read about 200,000 farmers couple of years ago. That was a combined data for 5 years so big improvement --- People should not give away their life like that --- very sad to hear that

you see windjammer "when a house is on fire people don't die due to drowning" ! in your country people have different problems , we have different . As a matter of fact south korea , japan have way higher suicide rates than India . If your country will progress , you will realize that as well. both of our countries are suffering in different ways . we identify our problem as crappy politicians, and will deal with them in due time at elections and that is our way out. do you have a way out for your problem?

(and yeah if you are a kid you can use words like "incompetent" and else as long as you like, i don't mind ; but if you are not one , which i think as rest of your posts showed maturity, "think before you ink")

Acute lack of comprehension, read my post again, every nation suffers from the menace of suicides, successive governments of the day, implement their polices as they deem fit. Suicide bombing were virtually unheard of in Pakistan before the Americans gatecrashed into Afghanistan and the so called WOT was introduced in our part of the world. Like wise i could claim that this is also due to unwise decision of our leadership, we are working hard on the issue, hence all the action is now confined to the border areas.
However, the term i used incompetent applies since, the suicide bombing is like an act of war, it may be their way of waging a war, act of revenge, through brainwashing or merely for rewards, OTOH, Farmers, which essentially are a country's bread basket are taking only their own lives through fear, hopelessness, and unjust.....unlike the farmers, the suicide bombing is not restricted to only a particular social of society.

I remember I read about 200,000 farmers couple of years ago. That was a combined data for 5 years so big improvement --- People should not give away their life like that --- very sad to hear that

In India every suicide by farmer is clubbed under the 'farmer suicide', no matter what the reasons behind his suicide is.

Really good analysis :D
Can you also tell us what will happen when "in war situation :D" what will Indians do ??? I am only asking it because you are a Pakistani and who else will know better how to live in e shadow of death :D
Get some life dude. Histroy is proof that wars only did one thing to India - unite it.
your Histroy says otherwise - wars make Pakistan multiply itself with different names.
I know I am off topic but you bring war like situation here. I just extended it where it hurts :D

Off topic indeed, and you seem completely oblivious to the psyche of my post however just to float your tethered boat, just a decade earlier, we waited a whole year for the so called shadow of death, that never arrived but the angel of death took almost 900 Indian soldiers with it....funny thing is we never even fired a bullet. Now tell me it hurts. :laugh:

you see suicide bombings did not start with war on terror. it started the day when your country started training non state actors to wage war on other countries. i guess those snakes are just biting the hand that feeds them !

Off topic indeed, and you seem completely oblivious to the psyche of my post however just to float your tethered boat, just a decade earlier, we waited a whole year for the so called shadow of death, that never arrived but the angel of death took almost 900 Indian soldiers with it....funny thing is we never even fired a bullet. Now tell me it hurts. :laugh:
Ya we talked about what so called stand of dream victory of yours in some other thread and you give the proof as Pak media reports and we all know it what it mean. But still you are happy with it. Keep it on :D BTW I was reffering to your NATIONAL BIRD :D ( ooch)
And please again and again 900 is tooooo big figure for your wet dreams. Please I dare you to prove it :D again :D
And I hope You know why you didn't fire a single bullet

Your posts remind me of your great milletry leader who lived in fantasy world(1=10).
I was surprised to know that the media was reporting victory in 71 till the final result. I think that was for moral boosting in war. But what know ???
I mean you guies post a lot of fairy tails. Like getting lock on MKI and chase it away :D ps MKIs hunt in herd not ALONE :D but what's point in arguing you already made your opinion.
Keep it like that---- till it hurt one day :D

200000 suicides in five years ??? That's new to me. Can you link something.
Farmer suicide increase increased past 4 years before that the figure was considerably low.

Its very sad.... But as i said always that karma matters.... Farmers using chemicals.... Chemicals producing more and more cancer in human body.... Farmers need to stop killing people of india.... What goes around comes around. Goverment of india the one who benefits by feeding poison to indian people.... The more ill indians goes to doctor the more money comes to indian goverment.... Farmer, goverment, doctor and scientists are the one destroying indian peoples health and killing millions.... This is why humanoids will destroy bad karmic humans....

Nagpur, July 1 (IANS) Six more Maharashtra farmers committed suicide in the last 72 hours, taking this year's toll to 422 in the Vidarbha region, said an NGO Sunday.

Delayed rains have caused panic among farmers who had sown seeds early June as there was heavy downpour for two days.

The weather department had forecast a normal monsoon. However, there has been no rainfall since then, said Kishor Tiwari, president of Vidarbha Jan Andolan Samiti (VJAS), a farmers' advocacy group.

Tiwari said those who committed suicide in the last two days are Dhyaneshwar Tayade of Akola, Rajendra Wadhai of Gondia, Ramdas Hingwe of Wardha, Babulal Rathod, Vijay Pimpalshende and Ambadas Hatgoankar of Yavatmal.

The ground water level in Maharashtra has fallen to an alarming level and uncontrolled water pumping was adding to the agrarian crisis in the region, Tiwari said.

He added that rain sensitive crop like Bt. Cotton was making the situation difficult. Farmers who planned to shift to other crops like pulses did not get good quality seeds.

"We demand immediate government intervention to provide direct aid and quality seeds for the dry land farmers who plan to grow pulses, jawar, bajara and maize," he added.

Six more Vidarbha farmers commit suicides, says NGO - Yahoo! India Finance

Poor india.... who cares abt the farmers when 2+ million indians die of starvation alone..... so sad.

and ***** spend money in Afghanistan LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzz where half population not even capable to earn 1$ per week... where as 14,000 Farmers sucide LOL @ India REALITY!

"America ke support sa aaj India jahan pohancha hey sa ko pata hey jiswaqt America apna haath uthayega sare okaat samnay ajayege... aur wesay b sa ko pata hey kitnay pani may hey India LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

14,000 out of around approx 625 million Indians associated with farming which comes to around 0.00224 %...which may be much lower when compared to other sectors.

14,000 out of around approx 625 million Indians associated with farming which comes to around 0.00224 %...which may be much lower when compared to other sectors.

man don't bring ur % logic here. Loss of life is not acceptable. You will know any dear one dies due to economical condition. For a country it is one person 0.0000000000000000001% but some people it is everything.

man don't bring ur % logic here. Loss of life is not acceptable. You will know any dear one dies due to economical condition. For a country it is one person 0.0000000000000000001% but some people it is everything.

In this world everything works on % basis.

As for a solution to decrease the suicides: Pass a law by which farmers having weak financial background is banned from farming cash crops like cotton. It may not be politically right, but will stop poor farmers from taking unnecessary risks with cash crops which are prone to climatic fluctuations.

Back
Top Bottom