What's new

1326 Year Old Mosque at Risk of Collapsing

Oops. Just exposed yourself.

This is all that one needs to know about you.

:lol:

Zionism, as an ideology, is one thing, the implementation of its far right agenda is another.

Learn how to use critical thinking, Persian.

Homie, I swear.

Using a sports stadium where unislamic activities take place as a place for the holiest of holiest of holy sites? Blasphemy to the max!

It seems as though everyone has found a solution to rescuing the mosque.:coffee:

Yes, Beat up Iranians and Arabs =)

:lol:

Zionism, as an ideology, is one thing, the implementation of its far right agenda is another.

Learn how to use critical thinking, Persian.

Far right Jews and Islamic extremists have many things in common. They should get together and exchange notes on social repression.

I dont give a shit about a peninsula Arab, ive met many but befriend none. They will only ever be acquaintances of mine. My responses here of late are given in the same vain as these savages have been talking to my compatriots for a long time.

Wow, they perhaps got chronic sleep disorder when you denied them your friendship.

Oddly enough, you are among few, if not the only member, that use Arabic alphabet in his name. Your avatar also looks like one of Sepah’s officers (known to be Arabs parasts officially, and among many secular Iranians).

Arabs from the peninsula have been tearing down their own history for years. Dont expect them to do anything about this. They are the biggest vandals of history and now even their own historical sites arent safe from them!

The whole earth is a mosque. Stop worshiping brick & cement structures. Prophet himself ordered tearing down of a mosque, was he a vandal too.!

Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri narrated that : Allah's Messenger said: "All of the earth is a Masjid except for the graveyard and the washroom."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 317, In-book ref:Book 2, Hadith 169, English translation : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 317.

Last edited:
Wow, they perhaps got chronic sleep disorder when you denied them your friendship.

Oddly enough, you are among few, if not the only member, that use Arabic alphabet in his name. Your avatar also looks like one of Sepah’s officers (known to be Arabs parasts officially, and among many secular Iranians).
Yes i have many times seen the look of bewilderment in the eyes of these peninsula Arabs whenever they have greeted me and i cold shoulder them.

And as for the gentlemen in my avatar, just ask all those dead Arabs now rotting in hell who he was. :laugh:

Better than building a Mecca in Iran :rofl:
q5wh_image002.jpg
are you kidding me or what seriously is this true ? Astagfarullah it even has a fake Makam-e-Ibrahim

Arabs from the peninsula have been tearing down their own history for years. Dont expect them to do anything about this. They are the biggest vandals of history and now even their own historical sites arent safe from them!
What an ignorant fool u are, u are even funny.
First, u should stop destroying mosque in iran and building instead of it husseyniate who are most of the time empty, then u can open ur dirty mouth

Yes i have many times seen the look of bewilderment in the eyes of these peninsula Arabs whenever they have greeted me and i cold shoulder them.

And as for the gentlemen in my avatar, just ask all those dead Arabs now rotting in hell who he was. :laugh:

Sure, they are now in their way to the best psychiatrics for long term treatment. They seriously care, I am afraid. How about a response to the name issue? You are uniquely using the alphabet of the peninsula Arabs. Can’t see why, when everybody is using the Latin alphabet.

You won’t be able to make few sentences in Farsi (sorry Parsi) without using peninsula Tazi’s words. Even Nowrouz, many of your people use Arabic words to greet each other for it (Eid Nowrouz Mubarak). Pathetically enough, you even enthusiastically use the word Khaleej (which is an Arabic word) when you lecture about how the peninsula Arabs dared to change the eternal name of Khaleej Fars (sorry again Khaleej Pars).

Last edited:
Sure, they are now in their way to the best psychiatrics for long term treatment. They seriously care, I am afraid. How about a response to the name issue? You are uniquely using the alphabet of the peninsula Arabs. Can’t see why when everybody is using the Latin alphabet.

You won’t be able to make few sentences in Farsi (sorry Parsi) without using peninsula Tazi’s words. Even Nowrouz, many of your people use Arabic words to greet each other for it (Eid Nowrouz Mubarak). Pathetically enough, you even enthusiastically use the word Khaleej (which is an Arabic word) when you lecture about how the peninsula Arabs dared to change the eternal name of Khaleej Fars (sorry again Khaleej Pars).
I used the Arabic alphabet because this is the base of the alphabet that was adapted by the literate people of Iran in the 10th century CE, a different time and age when Arabs were not considered to be the enemies of Iranians. Your Umayyads, who were our enemies, had already been consigned to the dust-bin of history centuries before after Iranian peasants from Khorasan joined the Hashimiyya and revolted against, and then extinguished, these barbarian Umayyads. So our score had already been settled by the time Iranians finally decided that they could co-opt and adapt Islam to our own civilization and perspective, which is what we did much to the chagrin of modern Arabists. :laugh:

You can write all the bullshit you want. Fact is, you either believe that Mohammad was a Prophet and that the initial Muslim expansion was a prophecy and blessing of Allah on Mohammad as his early companions, or you believe that Mohammad was just an Arab and that the Arab victories were one of pure luck that came just after the Romans and Persians had exhausted themselves during the 20 year war, making an Arab assault on the Middle East just after the great war an easy task as there was no real armies left on either side to resist their advance.

If you believe in the former, you obviously believe in the Islamic narrative. If you believe in the latter, then obviously you are not a Muslim and Islam to you is just an Arab invention and imperialism as those early victories were just Arab victories and not divine blessings on the Muslims. So which is it?

I used the Arabic alphabet because this is the base of the alphabet that was adapted by the literate people of Iran in the 10th century CE, a different time and age when Arabs were not considered to be the enemies of Iranians.

Dude,

I was reading about Islam from Encyclopedia Britannica ( Macropedia, hardbound version ) and they did mentioned about role that Arab-Persian rivalry has played in development of Islam.

According to them, it was the general Persian dislike for Arabs that allowed Shia Islam to become a rival branch.The development of Shia theology took place in some city of Iraq ( Basra probably; even though i am not sure; had forgotten ) under the patronage of Iranians who wanted to have a different version of Islam than Arabs.

Without Persian patronage, Shiaism would have ceased to exist.

Dude,

I was reading about Islam from Encyclopedia Britannica ( Macropedia, hardbound version ) and they did mentioned about role that Arab-Persian rivalry has played in development of Islam.

According to them, it was the general Persian dislike for Arabs that allowed Shia Islam to become a rival branch.The development of Shia theology took place in some city of Iraq ( Basra probably; even though i am not sure; had forgotten ) under the patronage of Iranians who wanted to have a different version of Islam than Arabs.

I couldn't agree more.

The theology of Pan-Shism took several centuries to mature. However, the turning point reached its peak by the time the Savfavid Empire projected itself. Prior to this, Pan-Persianism was based on a master race trend toward whoever is different.

Initially, the Persians wanted to create an Islam opposite to the Arabs, but later, they looked for an ideology to oppose the Ottomans' version of Islam, and later pretty much everyone.

Now the radical Pan-Shiism is confronting the other radical versions of Islam, Western values, left movement, secular values, and who knows? Maybe communism!

I used the Arabic alphabet because this is the base of the alphabet that was adapted by the literate people of Iran in the 10th century CE, a different time and age when Arabs were not considered to be the enemies of Iranians. Your Umayyads, who were our enemies, had already been consigned to the dust-bin of history centuries before after Iranian peasants from Khorasan joined the Hashimiyya and revolted against, and then extinguished, these barbarian Umayyads. So our score had already been settled by the time Iranians finally decided that they could co-opt and adapt Islam to our own civilization and perspective, which is what we did much to the chagrin of modern Arabists. :laugh:

You can write all the bullshit you want. Fact is, you either believe that Mohammad was a Prophet and that the initial Muslim expansion was a prophecy and blessing of Allah on Mohammad as his early companions, or you believe that Mohammad was just an Arab and that the Arab victories were one of pure luck that came just after the Romans and Persians had exhausted themselves during the 20 year war, making an Arab assault on the Middle East just after the great war an easy task as there was no real armies left on either side to resist their advance.

If you believe in the former, you obviously believe in the Islamic narrative. If you believe in the latter, then obviously you are not a Muslim and Islam to you is just an Arab invention and imperialism as those early victories were just Arab victories and not divine blessings on the Muslims. So which is it?

I agree with your point here, they make it sound like Islam was an invention by Arabs. He needs to make clear and others here if they're Muslims or just Arabs.

Dude,

That is all rubbish. The split in Islam happened from its earliest days after Mohammad's death before Iranians were Muslim and has to do with Arab infighting over the succession to the Prophet. It has nothing to do with us.

It took about 250 to 300 years before the demographics of the Iranian population tilted from being mainly non-Muslim to becoming predominantly Musim. Before the 16th century CE, there were only small pockets of Shi'as among the Persian population. Only in northwest Iran were Shi'a in bigger concentrations, mainly among the Turkic tribes. The Shi'a branch was introduced to the rest of Iranians by the Safavids who were from a militant confederation of Irano-Turkic tribes that followed a Shi'a-Sufi heterodoxy from northwest Iran. After they had conquered and politically reunified the Iranian heartland and established their rule, they decided to opt for Shi'a Islam as the state religion and convert the rest of Iranians to follow this branch. They did this by inviting Shi'a clerics from Lebanon to settle in Iran and spread Shi'a Islam among the people.

So the main branch / school of Shi'a Islam in Iran today came to us first from Lebanon in the 16th century. The Safavids themselves also converted to this orthodox Shi'a Islam from their original Shi'a-Sufi heterodoxy that they followed when they were just tribal militants from northwest Iran.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom