What's new

13 Mouth Watering Pakistani Desserts You Can Never Have Enough Of

besides no other sweet maker can claim its continuous presence since Mughal Era to Modern times !

Sohan Halwa has been made in homes of Multan since times immemorial, still there are people who prefer to make it at home instead of buying from shop.

Kya yaaad dila diya Sir G :P Loves it how it melt in mouth :-)

Ghar k saaf suthri kheer kam tasty hoti hai :P try bazar wali kheer and you will love it :D

That's the problem with me, when I don't like anything in food, I don't even try it.
Though I love desserts but halwa(sooji) kheer and that other thing made with milk and carrots (not the carrots Hawla) the other thing. Eww I don't like it.

:o::o: h-h-h----how can you just not like kheer?:woot:

You know my cousins requests my mom to make kheer for them. They find it that good. But I don't even feel like trying it. :p
Very overrated.

Sohan Halwa has been made in homes of Multan since times immemorial, still there are people who prefer to make it at home instead of buying from shop.
time immemorial ! hmmm ! really!

That's the problem with me, when I don't like anything in food, I don't even try it.
Though I love desserts but halwa(sooji) kheer and that other thing made with milk and carrots (not the carrots Hawla) the other thing. Eww I don't like it.

You know my cousins requests my mom to make kheer for them. They find it that good. But I don't even feel like trying it. :p
Very overrated.
disgusting ! cant eat halwa but craving for Sharia in pakistan! dont you know halwa is the most popular food of pious clerics !

disgusting ! cant eat halwa but craving for Sharia in pakistan! dont you know halwa is the most popular food of pious clerics !

Lol. :D
Are you thinking about Maulna Fazal Ur Rehman right now?

Back
Top Bottom