What's new

13 Mouth Watering Pakistani Desserts You Can Never Have Enough Of

Muslims have been living in India for thousands of years, just like you...They were just reverted back to Islam...Our forefathers accepted Islam...We have been living over here...We just changed our religion..

This is our LAND & CUISINE...:coffee:

I hate chaddi Hindu nationalists. That is their one argument in life your forefathers belonged to our religion, your DNA matches ours. Khujli waale kutte ki tarah har jageh kaan khurakte rehte hai.. Indian origin, Pakistani origin, Arab origin who cares, the sweets are eaten in Pakistan now.

No Rabri - Sindh?

images.jpg

I hate chaddi Hindu nationalists. That is their one argument in life your forefathers belonged to our religion, your DNA matches ours. Khujli waale kutte ki tarah har jageh kaan khurakte rehte hai.. Indian origin, Pakistani origin, Arab origin who cares, the sweets are eaten in Pakistan now.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Litterally make me laugh out loud.

82973-large-363613.png

Pakistani desserts Barfi is a traditional Pakistani dessert made using semolina, butter and sugar.

10-12-2015-02-20-22Gajar-Ka-Laziz-Halwa---Aj-T.jpg

20a942a892cb097280fa4ac000e9c325.jpg

Kheer tastes best when its made with a tin of condensed milk or regular milk that has been reduced to half over slow fire.

In many households, they just cook rice in milk and call it kheer, which is not!!

No malai khaja and no baloo shahi. Failed list.

:rofl:

Muslim people only knew how to cook nonveg food because poor people of arab, truk, Afghanistan didn't have cows to get milk from and when muslim came to india they learned all vegetarian recipes from us. All vegetarian food of India subcontinent belongs to hindu. So keep telling yourself that it's pakistani cuisine.

Yes you are right. I have seen ancient paintings of gulab jamuns and laddoo. They were wearing sindoor.

13 Mouth Watering Pakistani Desserts You Can Never Have Enough Of

If life gives you sugar, make desserts.

Yes, those cheesecakes and trifles are delicious but when it comes to the kind of desserts that never disappoint you, you know what you are looking for. There is nothing that can beat the desi Gajar ka halwa and the delicious Gulab Jamuns. Here are 13 of the best Pakistani desserts that will make you drool. And no, you can never have enough of them.

1. The delicious Kheer

2. The lip-smacking Gajar ka Halwa

3. The warm and satisfying Gulab Jamuns

4. The yummylicious crispy Jalebis

5. The succulent Lab-e-shireen

6. The luscious Doodh Dulari

7. The cool, refreshing Falooda

8. The thandi thandi Kulfi

DSC_9018-640x611.jpg

Mmmmm

Back
Top Bottom