What's new

13 Mouth Watering Pakistani Desserts You Can Never Have Enough Of

Isnt it called panjeri?
panjeri is different ! its a halwa made of keema ( lamb or chicken). If made properly no one .. i dare no one can say that its basic ingredient is meat !

in india it is called 'bombay halwa'.
Shoan-Halwa_m.jpg

Here we call Karachi Halwa.....
Made of strach..........

Your "halwa" is actually sohan halwa... which should b atleast among top three if u have ever tasted the one from multan.. Term "halwa" is generally used for sooji ka halwa..
SOHAN HALWA is native of Delhi !! Invented by Ghanterwala Sweets !

All except Gajar ka Halwa, tho i love Gajar ki kheer. Never ate Shahi Tukra :(

try Double Ka Meetha .. hyderabadi cousin of Shahi Tukda and much better !

Shoan-Halwa_m.jpg

Here we call Karachi Halwa.....
Made of strach..........
never liked this sweet !

I am surprised, how can you guys forget good old Burfi.

And most important of all the Laddu; without which no celebration is complete. In my wedding we had moti choor kay laddu flown over from Lahore because my late mother insisted that no wedding can be complete without laddu.

You guys have habit of claiming everything on earth invented by Indians.
come on! Ghantewala Sweet is perhaps the oldest sweet shop 225 years old. sadly thre main shop was closed last year.
Ghantewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And most important of all the Laddu; without which no celebration is complete. In my wedding we had moti choor kay laddu flown over from Lahore because my late mother insisted that no wedding can be complete without laddu.
sadly is Berfi is ignored because of its simplicity!

Kya yaaad dila diya Sir G :P Loves it how it melt in mouth :-)

Everyone gets surprised when I tell them I don't even come close to this kheer thing and I don't like it at all. :p

Ghar k saaf suthri kheer kam tasty hoti hai :P try bazar wali kheer and you will love it :D

Back
Top Bottom