What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

The thread is still here on PDF where you all said the same and I still remember how many were terrorist were killed in the operation. I know very well what is coming next for these terrorists.
You're right attacks reduced in numbers and yet the same happened, a blast killed 100+ people, they killed 2 terrorists and called it a day, and we forgot that a blast ever took place. Then another blast happened.
Wait only 13 days and you will see what is coming for those who have ill intentions for Pakistan.
Nothing will happen, I waited nearly a decade. No refugee was deported and no fence was built, bless your optimism but I'm sorry, nothing will happen.

Alarming development. Terrorism recurring?

TTP is behind these attacks according to news reports.

Arabs created ISIS. Google following names:

- Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (Jordanian)
- Abu Ayyub al-Masri (Egyptian)

US did not create ISIS.

Pakistan, Russia, China and Iran unanimously agree that US creation ISIS is responsible for creating terror in this region. ISIS fighters have been flown in by US to destabilize the region.

US president claims that ISIS are created by his country.

It is game over for US creation ISIS. We are going to ruthlessly destroy US assets.

Also today's attack has been claimed by US partner ISIS. Look up the news. TTP which is another partner of US/India/Afghanistan nexus hasn't claimed the attack.

85 dead, over 150 injured in Mastung bombing claimed by Islamic State

https://www.dawn.com/news/1419812/8...d-in-mastung-bombing-claimed-by-islamic-state

Nothing will happen, I waited nearly a decade. No refugee was deported and no fence was built, bless your optimism but I'm sorry, nothing will happen.

What you are asking will not happen still because that is political issue. What I am saying is Military issue and that will happen.

What you are asking will not happen still because that is political issue. What I am saying is Military issue and that will happen.
And that will keep happening, that's what I am saying.

And that will keep happening, that's what I am saying.

That is political issue go to a political forum and raise you voice. Ask you candidates to send them back. They killed a Pakistani hero they will taste hell.

Mr. Bajwa must accept his failure to protect the people standing up against anti-Pakistan elements, the condemnation thing is for civilian not for him, he MUST act instead of giving statements and attending funerals.

They have asked for it. It is going to go outside of the country now.

Which is good

BUT

Why does it take a massacre for this to happen

Part of the reason is funding, because our politics is corrupt we as a country cant settle down to take advantage of the economic possibilities of 200 million state

As a result we dont have the money to act outside of immediate necessity

Which is what we have been doing

But we need to stop this, as tragic as today was if we can continue to act against all the con men and get reasonable government in Pakistan, improve the economy and proactively take on enemies that emerge like the snakes of PTM or terrorists INSIDE AFGHANISTAN then we can further improve our situation

We must remember a decade ago this was a weekly occurrence, now is a outrage

Why does it take a massacre for this to happen

Part of the reason is funding, because our politics is corrupt we as a country cant settle down to take advantage of the economic possibilities of 200 million state

As a result we dont have the money to act outside of immediate necessity

Which is what we have been doing

But we need to stop this, as tragic as today was if we can continue to act against all the con men and get reasonable government in Pakistan, improve the economy and proactively take on enemies that emerge like the snakes of PTM or terrorists INSIDE AFGHANISTAN then we can further improve our situation

We must remember a decade ago this was a weekly occurrence, now is a outrage

You cannot go on a offensive with out a reason now that we have a reason that means we can go. the source is not with in our borders now and we will go beyond our borders.

You need to crack down on enemies
Border control
Afghans in our country
Trash like PTM or ANP
Liberals who make it a life choice to repeatedly try to block never action against enemies

You need to crack down on enemies
Border control
Afghans in our country
Trash like PTM or ANP
Liberals who make it a life choice to repeatedly try to block never action against enemies

Time has come to destroy the liberal scum. The liberal scum are part of the problem. They keep obstructing peace. Every darn thing they stand for hurts Pakistan. We are in a state of war against liberal menace. From supporting the stay of Afghan refugees in Pakistan to the continuation of terror attacks. It is all on fvcking liberals.

Last edited:
They are delivering that is why terror acts are down by 90 %. I have seen conditions in which these people work and they most pathetic still they are fighting so please give me a break

I don't care if terror attacks are down by 90% or 99%.

Even 1 attack is a failure and we already have had 3 in this week. Our agencies are a failure and nothing can hide that.

Pakistan, Russia, China and Iran unanimously agree that US creation ISIS is responsible for creating terror in this region. ISIS fighters have been flown in by US to destabilize the region.

US president claims that ISIS are created by his country.

It is game over for US creation ISIS. We are going to ruthlessly destroy US assets.

Also today's attack has been claimed by US partner ISIS. Look up the news.
You have this unfortunate habit of blaming US for every kind of EVIL in Pakistan. Where is the evidence of US bringing ISIS fighters to Afghanistan? Hamid Karzai?

Russia and Iran are trying to mislead the gullible with their baseless propaganda. ISIS-K is responsible for multiple suicide attacks in Kabul. Why would an American asset attempt to destroy another American asset? Doesn't add up.

Its game over for US creation ISIS? When Pakistan will dispatch its army into Afghanistan to contend with ISIS-K there, then we will talk.

In the meantime, don't try to promote nonsense in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom