What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

You are an idiot of the highest order.

Rehnai dai tu
Yes says are person who has no idea about the kind of enemy we are facing. The work Police do and wants to talk about internal security it's you who need to stop.

i wonder how come these attacks are taking place when kalbhusan is operating behind the bars .
Bos di k....your people tried to create same type of chaos but then Mumbai attacks happened...And R&AW looks like a dog tail between the legs....

Ziayda matt urd…

जो बोया हे वही पायेगा, तेरा किया सामने आएगा ।
जैसी करनी वैसी भरनी, जैसी करनी वैसी भरनी ।।
@waz @The Eagle @Horus

The institutions of Pakistan have brought this upon themselves. They knew from the get go that Nawaz is up to no good and this mother fucker (a friend of Modi) will bring nothing but chaos with him, yet he was treated with full leniency and allowed to leave country multiple times. What do you think would have been the out come if not this?
This bastard deserves to be dealt with an Iron hand. He is not only responsible for the killings of people in Model town but now these multiple attacks all have Nawaz Sharif and his Indian handlers hand. I can only pray for the victims and hope our security institutions wake up before this gets out of hand.

Give Nawaz Sharif a special treatment today in the prison.

I know these security matters much better than you. You need to come out of your delusions Janab
No you dont. Its not always about procurement of SCAR or SU35s. You're being delusional when you take such matters lightly but cry foul over rifles. if the state institutions fail to deliver, we have every right to criticise. Don't come at me with stuff like you've insider info and that I don't know security matters.

And whose responsibility it is to do the above mentioned actions?

We can't even kick out afghan refugees and here we are talking about hanging generals and all that.

The blood of Pakistani citizens is on the hand of our army and our agencies. There can be no excuse for that.

PML(N) and mqm no matter how evil they are don't send suicide bombers to MAstung. It is TTP and ISIS.

Don't mix the two to hide failures of agencies.
However the political parties are responsible in an indirect way when they fail to ensure good governance and prevent corruption...this is fertile grounds for the likes of TTP and ISIS...

American creation ISIS claims attack.

Extremely saddened to hear this news, colossal failure by security agencies. This is the third attack in 2 days, wasn't the IG of FC Balochistan singing high praise for himself?. While the media basically ignored this news for some ratings, seems like lives of those loyal to country are useless.
And this will keep happening till God knows when, I've lost all hope for Balochistan.

There is no other way of describing this horrid attack. It is indeed a huge security fiasco. This is bad and needs to be rectified.

No hope with this country. Even a layman knew that terrorists would try to target elections but our agencies did nothing to stop that
Exactly, there are a dozen articles stating terror groups would attack election rallies, at this point the terrorists will most probably attack polls next. Especially since these attacks have boosted their morale.

No you dont. Its not always about procurement of SCAR or SU35s. You're being delusional when you take such matters lightly but cry foul over rifles. if the state institutions fail to deliver, we have every right to criticise. Don't come at me with stuff like you've insider info and that I don't know security matters.
They are delivering that is why terror acts are down by 90 %. I have seen conditions in which these people work and they most pathetic still they are fighting so please give me a break

No war is won by condemnation, this is literally all that Bajwa has done, condemn condemn condemn. Literally no substance, we lost a 100+ people while he sat and condemned.

The thread is still here on PDF where you all said the same and I still remember how many were terrorist were killed in the operation. I know very well what is coming next for these terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom